Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I wouldn't live long.

A million dollars but you lose your ability to read and you can't get it back.

No freaking way
A million dollars but you have double maths every day for the whole of highschool

Home sweet home :D
A million dollars, but you blink every second.

I do that anyway. So free cash.

A million dollars but you can never ever drive a vehicle.

That's perfectly fine.

A million dollars but every for every dollar you spend you have to donate 1,000 charity.

999,999 in tax writeoffs
999 in goods
1 that can never be spent

Deal.

A million dollars, but none of your friends or family may benefit from your windfall.

If I move out with my money, their bills and money spent on food go down a little. We both win anyways. Deal.

A million dollars, but you need to solve a rubix cube everytime you go to pay something with it, no rearranging the stickers or disassembling it.

I can't solve one, I can scramble it though.

A million dollars, but you can't invest it in any stocks and can only spend it friviously.

Eh, alright.

Million dollars but you have to walk on your hands for the rest of your life.

No.

A million US dollars that you may not invest, spend, or earn interest on for 5 years; but which you will be taxed on.

No.

One million, but you have to do 30 pushups whenever you go to pay for something with it, no matter what it is.

No problem.

A million dollars but each time you use it you lose a random limb.

Noooope.

Million dollars but you lose your eyes.

No.

A million dollars but each dollar you spend you take on the pain of other people.

No.

A million dollars, but you have 12 hours to spend it or you have to pay back every penny

Yes. I can manage.

A million dollars but you are arranged to marry someone you don't know.

No, bigamy is illegal in this country.

One million dollars, but you are 100% responsible for all your medical, dental, and vision care going forward (Ineligible for any form of health insurance or subsidized healthcare).

I had to pay for my own medical care without insurance so with a million dollars I still would so deal.

A million dollars but each time you spend any amount you relive a painful time in your life.

Sure, I managed it once already.

A million dollars, in loose nickels.

Status
Not open for further replies.