Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry smiled and kissed Jen's head and wiped her cheeks with a smile. "We are getting a little boy babe, a very active and gorgeous little boy, that well, he might be a lot like me" he said smiling and looked at Poppy.

Poppy giggled and wiped her mums cheeks again. "Happy, getting a baby brother to help you with and cuddle and things" she said smiling.

It was Jen's 9th month and she was sitting with her husband and we bestfriend and his girlfriend. Blaire was looking very pale recently and Jen seemed to be the only one who had noticed it, Louis seemed completely oblivious to it. They where out for a meal with the kids being at a baby sitters and she was happily eating her stake whilst chatting "So hows things going with you two? Any wedding any time soon? Babies on the cards?" She asked with a giggle and was of course only teasing them "You've been together for what a year now?" She asked him softly.

Harry sat next to Jen and was eating his own favourite meal and studied Blaire for a bit and noticed she was a little pale but he didn't say anything about it as he carried on eating. "Babe are you really asking them that, they've only been together a year, give them a chance" he said with a chuckle.

Louis looked at Jen and raised his eyebrow and looked at Blaire and nodded. "Yeah we are going really well and well I don't think there will be a wedding soon or any babies on the cards" he said and nodded. "Mmm we have been together a year now"

Jen laughed and looked at him and giggled even more "So? I'm 9 months pregnant I'm allowed to be socially awkward at this point!" She said with a giggle before smiling at her best friend "I'm so glad to see you happy boo" She said caringly and smiled as Blaire asked when she was due "Well... Erm actually today" She said with a laugh and Blaire's eyes widened "Oh gosh!" She said with an anxious giggle "Don't explode now will you" She said with a small giggle.

Harry shook his head and laughed, giving her head a kiss. "Since when did nine months pregnant allow you to be socially awkward?" He asked and smiled at Blaire. "Mmhmm it is meant to be today but I think our son wants to stay comfortable in her womb, I said all along he will be late"

Louis smiled and blew Jen a kiss. "Thanks Jen, I am really happy" he said smiling and put his arms lovingly around Blaire's shoulders and chuckled. "Why don't you have sex? That can jump start labour"

Jen laughed at what Louis said "Right okay, move the plates and we can just do it right here in the middle of the restraunt" She teased him with a giggle.

Blaire laughed and shook her head "Its true though, always a great way to end a pregnancy, the way you started it" She said with a chuckle and giggled at what Jen said.

Harry laughed and shook his head. "I think I will pass with the whole sex on a restaurant table" he said and rubbed Jen's bump. "I'm sure your labour will start when it's ready babe, could be tomorrow or could even be early hours of the morning, who knows"

Louis laughed and shrugged. "Why not, me and Blaire wouldn't mind" he teased back with a smile. "But I meant it as in when you get home"

Jen laughed "Yeah we're not gunna have sex in public thankyou" She said and smirked because they both knew that they had actually done that before in a swimming pool abroad whilst no one was looking "Our baby boy won't be long, but we need names! We can think of any!" She said with a giggle.

Blaire just laughed and shook her head as she listened to the three of thems conversation and it was always crazy conversations when it came to those 3.

Louis looked at her and scoffed. "Jennifer styles you are smirking, you two have so had sex in public before, disgusting people" he teased with a smile. "I have been telling you the whole time, call him Louis!" He said to them and laced his fingers with Blaire's.

Harry chuckled and shook his head before rolling his eyes. "Mate, we aren't naming our son Louis" he said and thinking. "Do you like any names babe?"

Jen giggled "Maybe we have but a lady never spills" She said with a giggle and gave him a cheeky wink before laughing "Aw come on baby look at his face" She said with a giggle before biting her thumb and a smirk crossed her lips again "I actually like the name Louis" She admitted with a small giggle "Or Luke babe I don't mind" She cooed gently and lovingly.

Harry looked at her and then rolled his eyes. "Babe you had to tell him you like the name Louis? You know he's not going to stop bugging us now"

Louis nodded his head. "Right a lady never tells, even though I can see it all over your face" he said and then smirked. "Louis Styles it is then, there you go, your sons name is sorted"

Jen giggled "As long as you don't tell the world baby, I can almost see it now, the title will read sex in swimming pool" She said and then her eyes widened when she realised she just told them where they had sex before laughing "I'm sorry baby and hey, we could always call him Luke" She said and couldn't help but tease Louis a little bit.

Harry put a hand to his forehead and laughed. "And you just both told them we had sex in a pool" he said to her and kissed her head before shrugged. "Whatever you want baby"

"I knew you two would do something like that, doesn't surprise me" Louis said before pouting. "No it's not going to be Luke, it's going to be Louis Styles!" He said.

Jen had gone a slightly red colour and giggled a bit "Look baby how about when he's born we can see if he looks like a Luke or a Louis?" She asked him gently and blew him a loving kiss.

Harry gave jens head a kiss. "He might not even look like a Luke or Louis, he might look like a totally different name altogether" he said.

Louis sighed. "Fine wait until he's born but I still think he'll be a Louis"

Jen giggled and nodded "Exactly" She said and squealed "Think Bubba Styles is getting bored in there, Mr Fidgety" She said with a small giggle but then the giggle stopped and she groaned "Okay well maybe we can find out if he's a Louis or a Luke or not" She said with a nervous giggle and stood up slowly.

Harry looked at her and then gave her bump a rub. "Moving around?" He asked before raising his eyebrow. "Jennifer babe are you okay?" He asked her softly and placed a hand on her lower back as she stood up slowly.

Jen looked at him and shook her head "I think we need to go" She told him and quickly out some cash on the table, not really counting how much was actually there.

Harry raised his eyebrow still totally confused. "What babe why do we need to go, what's wrong?" He asked her and sorted out the money correctly. "Babe slow down a bit, why are you in such a rush"

Jen rolled her eyes "Shut a stupid twat! I'm having the baby you idiot!" She growled nastily and looked at Louis "Lou can you help me? He's not switched his brain on the morning" She said and shook her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.