Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry laughed at what she said. "Because you just poked their foot" he said smiling and kept his hand on her bump. "When everyone's gone then we can go upstairs and have a cuddle, I'm sure our little bubba would love attention" he said and laughed. "I am not a fidget" he said with a pout. "You think it's another girl?" he asked.

Jen pouted "What happened to my birthday sex?" She asked him sadly and have him the sad eyes before nodding "Yes, I don't know why but I think that it is" She admitted with a small giggle.

Harry laughed and kissed her pouting lips. "Mmm you can still have your birthday sex babe, don't worry about that" he said with a smile and rubbed his nose against hers. "You just think it's a girl? mmm well i guess we will see what it is at the gender scan, i could be in a house full of girls" he said grinning.

Jen smiled as he nuzzled his nose against hers "Better because lets just remember your birthday" She sad with a giggle and it was certainly a night that they both remembered and then she laughed "Like your complaining" She said with a giggle.

Harry smiled and laughed. "I'm sure i got drunk on my birthday, i think i do remember have that very amazing night together that we shared making love" he said and cuddled her to him. "If this is another girl, then that means i am sharing a house with three girls, all very beautiful of course"

Jen giggled and nodded "We were both so drunk" She said laughing "But I remember all of it and damn baby" She said giggling and then smiled happily "Your girls" She whispered gently and gave him a loving kiss.

Harry nodded his head with a laugh. "Yeah i thought we were both so drunk" he said smiling. "Well obviously would remember that, i think that's the only part i remember" he said and nodded. "Would be my girls or you never know, could be a little boy" he said and kissed her lips back lovingly.

A couple of hours later everyone started leaving and she sorted out the spare room for his family that was staying as it would take too long to get home, she said goodnight to them and everything before going into her own room and looked at him "You really are extra gorgeous in suits" She said with a cheeky giggle.

Harry had said night to his own family and had gone to see Poppy and gave her a loving kiss before he went to his and Jen's room and closing the door behind him and smiled. "You like me in a suit huh babe?" he asked smiling and took the tie off from around his neck. "They are seriously so hot and can get uncomfortable" he said and took off the suit jacket.

Jen giggled and smiled as she nodded "So much baby so much" She said and slowly helped him take his clothes off.

Harry smiled at her and laughed as she helped take his clothes off. "Well this is one great way of getting my suit off, you helping me with it babe, do you need help taking your dress off?"

Jen giggled cheekily and got all of his clothes off eventually and then nodded and started to kiss and suck at his skin whilst he took it off of her.

Harry smiled and let her kiss and suck his skin and he took her dress off her with a smile and then her bra and panties, placing her on the bed with a grin and of course not putting his weight on her bump.

After a good while they finally stopped and she relaxed against the bed "See this is why birthdays are great" She said with a giggle and cuddled up to him and ran her hands up and down his chest and over each individual tattoo "Baby, You've gotten all these tattoos and I don't even know the meaning of them yet you haven't gotten one for either me or Poppy?" She asked him a little sadly.

Harry had a happy smile on his face and wrapped his arms around her for a cuddle. "Mmm the birthday sex" he said smiling and watched her running her hands over his chest. "I know i have all these tattoo's" he said and looked at her and kissed her head. "I can get one for you and Poppy babe and i was planning on getting both your names but i want something with them to make them special"

Jen smiled "What would you get with them and where would you get it?" She asked him softly and then sighed "But don't get a stupid one, baby you know how much I love you, I love everything about you! Apart from your tattoos" She admitted, biting her lip apologetically.

Harry looked at her. "I don't know, I know I want a nice fancy script for your names, where I'd get them, I don't know" he said ad laughed. "Oh thanks babe, great to know you don't like my tattoo's" he said and kissed her head. "You know when Poppy was born, the hospital took a marking of Poppy's footprint didn't they?" he asked her.

Jen sighed "Baby its not that I don't like them as such, I hate them" She admitted whilst biting her lip "They're just in random places, and they're a bit random baby and I just don't get them like why have you got a bible on your arm?" She asked him softly and then nodded "Yeah I think its on the birth certificate, why?" She asked him softly.

Harry laughed at what she admitted to him. "Great, you hate them" he said and shrugged. "I don't know babe, I don't know why I got most of them, they are just random" he said to her and kept her cuddled close to him and nodded. "It's both feet together isn't it, you think I'd be able to get a copy of it?" he asked her.

Jen looked at him and sighed as she but her lip "I'm sorry baby, I know your laughing but I know that was harsh" She admitted and knew him better than anybody so knew that would of hurt him quite a bit. It would hurt anybody really. She then nodded "Yeah of course you can, people do it all of the time" She said gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.