Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry shook his head. "No babe it's fine honestly, my mum hates them and she's told me that, the only one she likes is the rose on my arm I got for that little girl who was dying, otherwise she doesn't like my tattoo's you aren't the first to tell me that, relax about it" he said to her and kissed her head and gave her bump a rub. "Then I think I have an idea, i'll get it on my back on my shoulder blade, get Poppy's feet marks of when she was a baby tattooed on and then her name either above it or going over her feet marks or something like that"

Jen smiled at him and her eyes sparkled "Aw baby thats so cute" She said and giggled as the little baby kicked her "And I think baby styles also wants to have a tattoo somewhere like its sister" She said with a giggle and looked down to see a little hand sticking out the front of her bump.

Harry smiled at her. "You think that's a good idea for a tattoo?" he asked her and looked at her bump and laughed. "That is just still so freaky how you can see the marks of them from the outside, did this happen when you were pregnant with Poppy?" he asked and put his hand over where the mark was on the bump. "Daddy will get a tattoo for you when you are born and you can have one like your big sister" he said to the bump and gave it a kiss.

Jen giggled "Yes I do like that one" She said lovingly before laughing "How do you think I feel!" She said laughing "Yeah she did but I don't actually think you where ever at home to see it" She admitted whilst biting her lip and started to laugh as he made the baby jump again when he put his hand on the baby's little hand and squealed as she felt it moving around a lot "You scared Bubba Styles" She said with a small giggle.

Harry nodded his head with a smile and laughed. "Well it no doubt feels more weird for you as they are inside" he said and nodded. "Mmm I was away a lot when you were pregnant with Poppy" he said and took his hand away and laughed. "I didn't mean to scare them" he said with a chuckle and gave her bump a kiss on the skin. "Bubba Styles, Daddy's sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

Jen giggled and stroked his hair as he kissed her bump and she felt the baby move again "Aw Bubba Styles forgives you" She said with a small giggle.

--------

A couple of days later they where at the gender scan and she had Poppy sitting next to her so she could see "Excited baby girl?" She asked her softly.

Harry smiled as she stroked his hair and he laughed at what she said and laid on the bed and kept his ear on the bump and listening inside. "I hope they do, wouldn't want them mad at Daddy"
~~~~~~~

Harry sat in the chair next to the bed Jen was laying on and he smiled at Poppy excited and he held onto Jen's free hand and had his daughter resting against him. "The doctor will show us the baby on this screen" he said and pointing it out for his daughter. Poppy giggled and clapped her heads. "Wewy wewy excited!" she said smiling.

"Was it the best 5th birthday present ever baby girl?" She asked her softly as she cuddled her into her and played with her hair "Have you thought of any names yet my gorgeous girl?" She asked her softly and then watched as the midwife came in "Hi" She said to her, she knew her anyway because it was the same midwife she had when she had Poppy.

Harry smiled as he gave Poppy's head a kiss with a smile. "I should hope it is, she asked for it" he said with a smile and looked at the midwife and gave her a friendly smile. "Hey, long time no see" he said smiling. Poppy nodded and giggled. "Best present ever" she said smiling and thought. "Mmmm no, I don't know bout names Mummy"

The midwife came in and smiled. "Hey Jennifer, Harry" she said smiling. "Haven't you grown into a beautiful girl Poppy" she said smiling. "How's baby been, active?" she asked her with a smile.

Jen smiled at Poppy and kissed her head before nodding "Incredibly active, always moving and kicking me about" She said with a giggle and rubbed her stomach and smiled when Poppy did too.

"That's a very good sign then with a active baby, wouldn't want anything better than that" the midwife said with a smile and felt around the bump, feeling where the baby was and laughed. "Didn't like that" she said smiling and got the gel and squirted it onto Jen's stomach and got the machine turned on. "What are you hoping for, boy or girl?" she asked smiling.

[What gender did you want it to be?]

Jen laughed as she felt the baby kick around wen the midwife felt her bump and she giggled at the cold feeling of the gel but sighed as Poppy put her hand on it and shivered at how cold it was and she laughed a little bit "No princess you can't touch the gel" She said laughing and cleaned up her hands "Honestly? I want a boy" She admitted with a small smile and looked at Harry "What about you baby?" She asked softly.

(Erm flip a coin or something and surprise me hahahah, do boys head girls tails or something haha)

Harry laughed as Poppy put her hand on the gel and he got a towel and passed it so Jen could clean Poppy's hands up and raised his eyebrow. "Babe I thought you wanted a girl by the way you were saying how you think it's a girl, unless you changed your mind and want it to now be a boy" he said with a laugh and then shrugged. "I honestly don't mind what the gender is, I think I secretly want a boy though"

The midwife laughed at what Poppy done. "That cold sweetie?" she asked her smiling before starting to move the device around on her stomach and turned the heartbeat on so they could hear it. "Healthy heartbeat"

Jen smiled and listened to the heart beat happily, a stray tear falling before she looked up at him and more tears fell just listening to the heart beat and she gave him a loving kiss before looking at Poppy "Thats your baby brother or sisters heart beat Poppy" She said gently and put her hand on her chest "Can you feel that?" She asked her softly "Thats your heart beat" She said and gave her a gentle kiss on the temple.

Harry smiled as he heard the heartbeat come on and grinned at it being healthy and he smiled at Jen and gave her a loving kiss back with a smile before looking at Poppy and chuckled, before looking at the screen. "Poppy look" he said to her and made her look at the screen where there baby was now on.

The midwife smiled as she showed them the screen. "And here is your very healthy baby, very good length from heat to toes, nice size as well" she said smiling. "You want to know the gender yeah?"

Jen smiled and kissed Poppy's head when she looked at the screen "What do you think gorgeous?" She asked her softly and had tears streaming down her face as she looked at her baby's scan before looking at Harry for reassurance and nodding "Yeah we do want to know, please" She asked politely and was actually nervous and excited to find out.

Poppy smiled a wide grin as she watched the screen. "Beautiful baby brother or sister" she said smiling and wiped her mums cheeks with a giggle. "No don't cry Mummy" she said smiling.

Harry looked at Jen and gave her a nod. "Yeah, yeah we do want to know the gender please" he said and kissed Jen's head with a smile and waiting, looking at the screen. "You are having a very healthy little boy" the midwife said with a smile.

Jen giggled as Poppy wiped away her tears and sniffled a little bit "Sorry baby girl" She said gently and then lit up and looked up at him happily "A boy baby, where gunna have a son" She said and couldn't help but cry.

Harry smiled a wide grin and had tears falling down his own cheeks and looked at Jen and gave her lips a loving kiss with a smile. "It was a boy all along, even though you thought it was a girl, it was a energetic little boy that loves to fidget like his Daddy as you said"

"A little boy baby a little son!" Jen said excitedly and couldn't stop crying "A little boy thats gunna be just like his Daddy" She said happily and looked at Poppy "What do you think my gorgeous little princess?" She asked her softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.