Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry looked at her as she screamed at him angrily and he got up from the chair. "So I have to miss the birth of our son because you are a hormonal bitch when in labour, yeah thanks babe, great for me, missing the birth of our son" he said and went out the room to just shut her up and seemed like she wanted him out so he closed the door behind him and sat down on the chairs outside her room and had his arms crossed over his chest and tears falling down his cheeks.

Louis sighed. "Poppy, when your Daddy calls, then we can go see your mum and new baby brother okay, they wouldn't want to let you hear other women having babies too, it can be loud"

Jen couldn't stop crying and screamed at him when he left "I need to push" She told the midwife and started to get that feeling strong.

Poppy pouted at him sadly "Please Uncle Boo" She whined to him sadly.

The midwife nodded her head. "If you need to push, then you go ahead and push on your next contraction" she said to her. "Do you want me to bring your husband back in?" she asked her softly.

Louis shook his head. "Poppy, i'll take you afterward okay because if I take you now, you might get scared and sometimes it's not nice to hear women screaming" he said to her softly.

Jen was sobbing and she nodded "P-Please" She cried to her and pushed when she got the next contraction and was screaming and crying.

Poppy cocked her head a little "Why would here be women screaming?" She asked him sweetly.

The midwife nodded her head and got Harry back in for her before she started pushing. Harry came back in when the midwife said Jen wanted him and he bit on his lower lip and went to her and took a hold of her hand and kissed her head as she pushed. "You can do this baby" he said to her softly and stroked her hair away from her forehead.

Louis pursed his lips. "Because there just will be women screaming Poppy and it will scare you a lot, don't want you to get upset and cry do we, so i'll take you afterwards when your Mummy has had your baby brother"

Jen looked at him and rested her forehead against his "I'm so so so incredibly sorry baby" She cried to him as she pushed and relaxed back again as she cried "Can you see his head yet?" She asked the sadly as she was shattered.

Poppy pouted "How does Mummy have baby brother?" She asked him sweetly.

Harry kissed the tip of her nose and wiped her cheeks. "It's fine baby, it's doesn't matter now, just concentrate on your pushing because you can do this babe" he said to her softly and looked at the Midwife. "Just a few more pushes Jen, I promise" the midwife said to her.

Louis looed at her and stroked her cheek. "That is something that your Mummy and Daddy can tell you when you are a lot older Poppy" he said to her softly and gave her pouting lips a kiss.

Jen kept on pushing until she heard that little baby cry and she relaxed back against the bed "I-Is he okay?" She cried to them hysterically through her exhaustion.

Poppy nodded and cuddled into him and sweetly gave his lips a kiss back.

Harry kept on encouraging her and looked when a baby started crying and he smiled. "Babe he's fine, he's perfectly fine" he assured her with a smile as they cleaned their baby up before giving him to Jen. "He's perfectly fine" he said with a loving smile.

Louis smiled as she kissed his lips back. "Aww thank you for the kiss back" he said with a smile. "Now let's go back to my house yeah?"

Jen sniffled and started to cry even more when their son was given to her "Hey my gorgeous baby boy" She cooed softly and kissed his forehead as he cried "You gunna cut the cord baby?" She asked him softly and rocked her sob in her arms "Shhh its okay baby boy" She cooed lovingly.

Poppy nodded "Yeah and you give me cuddles?" She asked him sweetly and cuddled into him closely. She was the only one still awake anyway.

Harry now had happy tears falling down his cheeks and used his arms to wipe them away and he let out a breath and nodded, taking what the midwife passed him and cut the cord in the correct place before going to Jen and gave her lips a loving kiss. "I knew you could do this babe, so strong" he said and gave their son a kiss. "Got a set of lungs on you baby boy, sure going to hear you when you wake up a night"

Louis smiled and nodded. "Yes and give you cuddles Poppy" he said to her and kissed her head and set her in the seat as the rest all slept and drove them back to his and Blaire's place.

Jen sniffled and kissed her sons forehead gently "Do you want to hold him baby?" She asked him softly and stroked her sons thick baby hair.

Poppy squealed excitedly and got into the car but was watching Louis phone hoping for that call.

Harry smiled as he wiped his cheeks again to try and stop himself from crying and nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah i'll hold him" he said and gave Jen's lips a loving kiss before taking their new son into his arms. "Hey buddy" he cooed with a smile and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "We just have to name you now, a nice name for a very handsome boy"

Louis laughed and shook his head as Poppy stayed watching his phone. "Poppy it could be ages until someone calls, try not to think about it and before you know it, your Daddy will be calling"

Jen smiled at her son "George?" She suggested with a small smile "Or Luke" She said with a small shrug.

Poppy nodded "Okay Unca Boo" She said quietly and swung her legs back and forth "Babe why does she call you that?" She asked him softly.

Harry looked at his son in his arms and moved the blanket away from his son's mouth that he was trying to suckle on. "George or Luke babe, i really don't mind which one" he said with a smile.

Louis smiled and carried on driving. "Why do i get called boo?" he asked. "As a child my mum used to call me Boo Bear, when fans found out, they called me that, Harry called me it and it's always stuck"

Jen smiled happily and looked at him "George Harry Louis Styles?" She asked with a small smile.

Blaire nodded "Ah that explains why Jen calls you boo" She said but then remembered "oh no that's actually something different isn't it" She remembered with a small shrug.

Harry raised his eyebrow and looked at their son in his arms trying to open his eyes and he dimmed the lights a little so his son could open his eyes. "Babe that's perfect, George Harry Louis Styles" he said smiling and kissed his son's forehead again.

Louis gave a nod before laughing. "Babe she does call me Boo, she's called me that plenty of times, that's why Poppy calls me Uncle Boo" he said to her softly and trying to think of the other name Jen called him.

Jen smiled as George slowly opened his eyes "Hey gorgeous, is that your Daddy?" She asked him softly and looked into his gorgeous green eyes but laughed as he started to cry "Oh dear is that not who you where expecting to see" She said gently and took George and held him against her chest and when he looked up at her he started to calm down "Aw see you know who Muma is" She said with a small giggle.

"No I mean Jen calls you boo for a different reason but I can't remember it" She said with a giggle.

Harry sat on the edge of Jens bed so she could see their son opening his eyes and he laughed as his son started crying. "Oh buddy, you wanted to see Mummy first" he asked and passed their son over to her and ran his hand over his sons hair. "Already tell he's going to be a mummy's boy like I was and still am, hopefully still love his daddy too"

Louis pursed his lips. "Ohh you mean why she calls me boo, honestly I don't even remember why she calls me it"

Jen smiled happily and gave her son a gentle kiss "Oh I do love my baby boy" She cooed softly and giggled "Just like his Daddy" She said giggling and stroked his hair gently and sighed as he started crying "You hungry already mr? Well thats one difference you two have because Daddy's a bum man" She said with a giggle and let George try and latch on and smile when he actually did.

Blaire laughed "Such a great best friend aren't you" She teased with a small giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.