Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry looked at her. "Babe how was i meant to know you have gone into labour, you didn't say anything, you just got up" he said and rolled his eyes, knowing very well from Poppy that she had a very short temper when she went into labour. He got the car keys out and opened the door.

Louis nodded his head and got up, helping her up and wrapping his arm around her waist. "Don't be mad at Harry, i didn't even catch on that you have gone into labour" he said to her softly.

Jen rolled her eyes "Why don't you both shut up before you dig yourselves a deeper whole" She snapped and buried her face into the crook of Louis' neck as she got her first contraction and she started to weep into him.

Louis nodded his head. "Yep alright babe, we will both shut up before you get more annoyed" he said and rubbed her back and taking her to the car and set her into the front on the passenger seat. "Harry make sure you call me and let me know how she's getting on, i'll go get the kids and take them back to mine"

Harry nodded his head as he sat in the driver's seat. "Yeah i'll keep you up to date with what's going on and thank you" he said and gave Jen his hand.

Jen had tears streaming down her cheeks and shook her head frantically "No no no I want you to come with me please! You have to be there with me baby please" She begged him.

Blaire smiled encouragingly at Jen "I can go and get the kids if you want babe" He said to him lovingly.

Louis sighed as he stroked her cheeks. "Babe I have to take Blaire home and sort the kids out, they need picking up soon and what's wrong with just Harry being there, if you want me there then i'll try and come but I need to get Blaire home first and things"

Jen shook her head "No no its okay" She said and looked down and squeezed Harry's hand as hard as she could as another contraction hit before she relaxed again "There quite close together baby so we better hurry up" She told him gently.

Louis stroked her cheek. "I will try and get there as soon as I can okay, good luck, deliver your healthy baby boy and give him lots of cuddles and kisses from me alright, Harry is perfect when you are in labour so he'll be better than me" he said and gave her head a kiss and closed the door and patted the car.

Harry let her squeeze his hand as hard as she could and he ran his thumb over her skin. "Doing well babe" he said to her softly and nodded. "I'll be as quick as I can" he said and started off towards the hospital. "How close are they?"

"Like two minutes apart" She said and already had tears streaming down her face from the pain and she kept a tight hold on his hand.

Blaire took a hold of his hand and kissed his temple lovingly.

Harry raised his eyebrow. "Two minutes apart, that is very close babe" he said to her softly and tried wiping her tears away with the hand she was holding onto tightly. "Babe I am trying to get us to the hospital as quick as I can and I know you are in pain babe, I know and I wish I could take the pain away"

Louis took a hold of Blaire's hand back and kissed her head. "Babe are you okay, you look a bit pale today" he said as he noticed her being pale. "Anyway, pick up the kids and then go back to ours"

Jen sniffled "I know its bloody close okay!" She almost screamed at him and as soon as they where at the hospital she got inise and into her private room and demanded pain killers.

Blaire gulped a little bit and nodded "Yeah baby I'm fine" She said lovingly and nodded.

Harry just drove them to the hospital and he picked her up and went into the hospital quickly and got her into the private room and onto the bed and chuckled as she demanded painkillers. "Babe I'm sure they will get you your painkillers" he said and held the gas and air for her and passed it to her. "You want this?" he asked her softly and held onto her other hand and giving it a kiss.

Louis raised his eyebrow at her. "Babe are you sure you are okay?" he asked and opened the door for her to get into the car.

Jen took the gas and air and took a few breaths of it before pushing him away by placing her hand on his face and pushing him away and watched as the midwife came in and laughed.

Blaire nodded "Of course why wouldn't I be?" She asked her softly.

Harry raised his eyebrow as she pushed him away by the face. "What was that for Jen?, i just gave you the gas and air and you push me away" he said to her and shook his head and sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed, not wanting to annoy Jen more.

Louis looked at her and shrugged. "I don't know babe you just look pale and you weren't before, I'm just being a caring boyfriend and seeing if you are okay" he said to her softly.

Jen growled "Stop being such a whiney baby and stop feeling sorry for yourself" She growled to him and rolled her eyes "Does the Father have to be in the room?" She asked the nurse and when she was in labour something with her hormones make her a nasty bitch.

Blaire shrugged "I've just stopped using fake tan thats all" She lied to him and gave him a loving kiss.

Harry looked at her as she growled at him. "Babe i am not whining and feeling sorry for myself, i am trying to make you feel comfortable and trying to be here for support" he said to her softly. "Jen do you not want me in here?" he asked her a bit hurt, of course he knew she got very hormonal when she was in labour and could be nasty.

Louis raised his eyebrow. "You stopped using fake tan?" he asked and gave her the loving kiss back and shook his head. "I'm not even going to ask anymore"

Jen growled "No I don't your driving me insane!" She said before groaning as she had another contraction.

Blaire smiled and let out a sigh of relief as he finally let it go.

Harry sighed at what she said and he stood up and ran his finger's through Jen's hair. "Babe I'm not doing anything that can possibly be driving you insane, I am trying to hold your hand so you can squeeze it, I gave you the gas and air"

Louis gave her cheek a kiss with a smile before starting the car up and drove towards the babysitters place to pick up his kids along with Angel but also now pick up Poppy too.

Jen pushed him away again and had another contraction "How long?" She asked the nurse in a crying tone.

Once there Poppy looked at them confused "Wheres my Mummy and Daddy?" She asked them sweetly.

Harry sighed as she pushed him away again. "Alright i will leave you alone then babe" he said to her and sat down again in the chair and did feel bad, she was crying and he just wanted to comfort her but then she wouldn't let him. "Not long now Jen i promise, you can push soon"

Louis picked Poppy up and gave her head a kiss. "They are at the hospital, your Mummy is going to have your baby brother"

Jen sighed and growled at him angrily "Can you just get out!" she screamed at him angrily and everyone just went dead quite and she started to cry even more as she got another contraction and she screamed in frustration. No one had ever seen a pregnant women get this angry before.

Poppy squealed excitedly "CAN WE GO CAN WE GO!" She squealed excitedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.