Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Pft, not me.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlackOrchid O...M...G... I love your last character haha and I love that "crush on Dr. Colt thingy :D Well I did wrote he is heterosexual but he can be really flirty so... maybe Hadrian can change his mind :P... But anyway, 100% approve and love it <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
@BlackOrchid O...M...G... I love your last character haha and I love that "crush on Dr. Colt thingy :D Well I did wrote he is heterosexual but he can be really flirty so... maybe Hadrian can change his mind :P... But anyway, 100% approve and love it <3
Thanks! xD Their relationship is going to be interesting.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
A welcome to the new characters in the story. Love the cast, much potential for interesting interaction. Also someone give Hadrian a hug.

(also all of our other doctors all have such lively personalities. Is the research facility turning into a house party a good thing or a bad thing)

...I am confused. Some Tin Men post as if they are there the first time and I posted like Number 7 was there for a while... is that OK?

...I am confused. Some Tin Men post as if they are there the first time and I posted like Number 7 was there for a while... is that OK?
That's totally okay. You're on the right track, they've been there for a fair amount of time.

• Thank You
Alright, just making sure. Thanks ; 3

I'll post in a mo, I'm a bit busy looking for a lost binder. >:c

Huh.... Now I need to come up with a reason for Maxi to hate Hadrian....

Why do you have to make my job so hard, Orchid?

Oh, here's the Tin Men Standard Uniform. On the back is their number.

62001GY-2.jpg
Also, can Maxi just be in his Sexy Suit? I sort of liked the look I had going for him....

I call it "douchbag chique"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Huh.... Now I need to come up with a reason for Maxi to hate Hadrian....

Why do you have to make my job so hard, Orchid?
Because I hate you and I want you to suffer eternally in the pits of hell as you watch all those you care about die.

JUST KIDDING! I love you.

Here's a gif of a dancing dog.

tumblr_nb4icuLZW91tzpkfuo1_400.gif

Hmm, maybe Maxi can hate Hadrian because of how naive he can be, of how he can be a bit of a cry baby though that's due to brain damage, uh... Or maybe he can hate him because of Hadrian's personality in general? Sometimes Hadrian's as sharp as a tack, witty and clever and other times he's thick, glassy eyed and lost?

Also, can Maxi just be in his Sexy Suit? I sort of liked the look I had going for him....

I call it "douchbag chique"
Sure, sexy suit? Lol, Give me a description or a pick or something. Oh and yeah I don't mind at all. :3

Hating on Hadrian is probably the hardest part of this RP I bet :3

Hating on Hadrian is probably the hardest part of this RP I bet :3
I accuse Orchid of making characters too adorable. That's totally a crime.

Also, about Casey: ...dying at the hands of an experiment out of control is...part of the occupation risk on the job, yes?

Harker u scary.

Also, about Casey: ...dying at the hands of an experiment out of control is...part of the occupation risk on the job, yes?

Harker u scary.
NO CASEY ISN'T DYING NO!!!! NO! NO NO NO NONONONOONONO

Oh well.

In case that you meant that seriously: Not now, sir. Not now. Not like I don't go down the character death path often. I love that road. But in the end, a little time for interaction and development is what makes killing off things so enjoyable.

Right?
tumblr_inline_ncaljyFcfp1qep6k6.gif
You had better not, I swear to god. Who ever kills Casey will suffer, oml NOOOOOOOOOOOH

Harker u scary.
Lol, is Hadrian really that cute? Well, that was accidental. GUYS I'M WRITING UP A RESPONSE NOW!

NO CASEY ISN'T DYING NO!!!! NO! NO NO NO NONONONOONONO
You had better not, I swear to god. Who ever kills Casey will suffer, oml NOOOOOOOOOOOH
Violent responses.

955.gif

okay, okay, got it. Understood. Just kidding then. Agreed. Casey not dying yet.

As mentioned, will be a bit busy this week, so I might not have much time to write. Shall it be necessary, Orchid (and other members as you see fit), please feel free to shove Casey around as an NPC for a while until my return.

Thank you!

Sidenote: yes, Hadrian is way too adorable to handle. Your fault,Orchid.

xD

Working on a response, but I don't feel like typing, or thinking, or moving. *dry sobs*

My old bones.

Don't hate me, please don't. Now that were sort of on the topic of killing characters, I am so going to abuse Hadrian. As far as Casey is concerned, I won't roll over and cry as long as she isn't killed too early in the game--promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.