• What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfkecutbPP1u4nbmvo1_400.gif
tumblr_nfn0z5qCxl1tvgytqo1_400.gif

boom

Fellow officers of the law. I was thinking we roll up on the headquarters, maybe have a short conversation beforehand on the drive over. Rifkin can drive seeing as he's the probey.

THOUGHTS???

About the first post: I absolutely love the tone that was set there. And don't worry about writing Casey at all - that provides an easier starting point for me as well, so thank you, actually.

Eh, will be a bit busy this following week as exams are happening, but I'll be composing a post tonight. Hopefully.

I have also yet to toss the plans over via PM to Orchid - sorry about the delay, was away for a while last night and didn't have enough time.

Fellow officers of the law. I was thinking we roll up on the headquarters, maybe have a short conversation beforehand on the drive over. Rifkin can drive seeing as he's the probey.
THOUGHTS???
Sounds good to me. I can definitely see everyone dragging the chief of police there because he doesn't want to see Aniston's creations (even though he agreed to come in the first place)

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
COOKIES FOR ALL :D

aww the second one is adorable!
Pft, there's more where that came from.
About the first post: I absolutely love the tone that was set there. And don't worry about writing Casey at all - that provides an easier starting point for me as well, so thank you, actually.
Eh, will be a bit busy this following week as exams are happening, but I'll be composing a post tonight. Hopefully.
I have also yet to toss the plans over via PM to Orchid - sorry about the delay, was away for a while last night and didn't have enough time.
:D Thanks! That's fine! I understand. :3

Sent private messages over.

Will be trying to get a first post up.

Reactions: Sav
Alright so since after I posted that question I went to sleep I was never able to get a post up, but now I'm awake. Only problem being I'm on call again at my ambulance corp so all I have is my phone. In exactly 6 hours from now my shift ends, then I will write up the first post to the detectives drive to the headquarters to meet the Tin Men.

Kittens, puppies and Netflix for all those who have responded thus far. For those who haven't:

tumblr_mwzwcsUq8a1smdot9o1_500.gif

Sorry, shit keeps getting in the way. Gonna have to drop this one. Terribly sorry.

Le sigh, it's fine. :T Thanks for letting me know!

Writing right now. Might have to go to rest later, in which case the post will be up tomorrow.

Sorry to see you go, @CoShocker . Good luck on combating life & in your future roleplaying endeavours.

Hm, this looks interesting. Just wanted to know how are things looking for this RP? If it is up and running nicely, you might wish for another character? If yes, which ones are you in lack of cause Ii can really go with anything ^^

• Thank You
Hm, this looks interesting. Just wanted to know how are things looking for this RP? If it is up and running nicely, you might wish for another character? If yes, which ones are you in lack of cause Ii can really go with anything ^^
Glad you're interested. Well, were in need of more Tin Men--cyborgs. That's just about it, but you can always join as a criminal as well. If You're interested you can play as a scientist as well.

For the two who selected: What videos do you speak of? O_O, I'm talking about the vids on the first page....?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming she's in the passenger seat since Anthony is in the backseat covered in snow

I am going to post soon

• Love
Was she there already? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.
"He wasn't alone in the car, sitting in the back seat and slightly covered in snow flakes was his bosses boss, "I'm so sorry Chief Lebowitz I got lost in the wonder of the weather, I just- I- Uh... My bad" he said defeated. He tossed a glance toward his direct superior Detective Bellamy with the eyes of a sad puppy, Please help me was what he hoped his eyes were telling her."

Status
Not open for further replies.