• Pft, not me.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I say.

Maxi's wife is dead, making it rather hard for her to visit. His kids are constantly turned away because of his instability and a need to preserve his lack of memory. He hates Casey due to her being her, I guess. Brooks is hated because of the fact that he killed Maxi's wife in response to Maxi's investigation of him. Maxi also lost his arms trying to diffuse a bomb Brooks had planted. Unless you don't want for that to happen. In which case..... Fuck

• Love
Reactions: Sav
So we're implying that Kay hacked into their systems and wiped everything? Omg I'm imagining Kay in a drastically different style before his accident and no one recognizing him from earlier photos
I was thinking more of Aniston/Cyber Tech erased his records in order to use him for Metalliká, but Kay could have done it too. THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!

• Love
I was thinking more of Aniston/Cyber Tech erased his records in order to use him for Metalliká, but Kay could have done it too. THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
YES, That sounds awesome. Doesn't matter tbh, everyone needs to get involved. So I'm rooting for Kay. Perhaps. Kay's personality can be drastically different from when he was before (with memories). Like, the exact opposite.

Here's what I say.

Maxi's wife is dead, making it rather hard for her to visit. His kids are constantly turned away because of his instability and a need to preserve his lack of memory. He hates Casey due to her being her, I guess. Brooks is hated because of the fact that he killed Maxi's wife in response to Maxi's investigation of him. Maxi also lost his arms trying to diffuse a bomb Brooks had planted. Unless you don't want for that to happen. In which case..... Fuck
Sounds good to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so working on my posts. ^,^

@four What do you think of our Criminals interacting a bit?

YES, That sounds awesome. Doesn't matter tbh, everyone needs to get involved. So I'm rooting for Kay. Perhaps. Kay's personality can be drastically different from when he was before (with memories). Like, the exact opposite.
Well in that case, I put my vote in for a drastic change in personality. He was probably a flunkie for one of our criminals, and worked for them for a while. Got arrested a couple times, left the criminal life, lost his limbs, joined Metalika, different personality.
Makes me wonder what his previous attitude would have been :/

Well in that case, I put my vote in for a drastic change in personality. He was probably a flunkie for one of our criminals, and worked for them for a while. Got arrested a couple times, left the criminal life, lost his limbs, joined Metalika, different personality.
Makes me wonder what his previous attitude would have been :/
Well that depends, what's his current attitude? xD

Well that depends, what's his current attitude? xD
Kinda introverted, keeps to himself, emotional- it's easy to read his expressions. Could probably be classified as one of those hermits that stay inside and fiddle with books, the internet, or tinkering around with objects.

Kinda introverted, keeps to himself, emotional- it's easy to read his expressions. Could probably be classified as one of those hermits that stay inside and fiddle with books, the internet, or tinkering around with objects.
Okay, so previously he could have been a extrovert. Loud mouthed, rebellious, cocky, cunning. A bastard with a heart made of ice, who couldn't stay inside for longer than 20 minutes as a child. Never picked up a book in his life, charming, ladies man--just a real tosser to be honest, but still sensible. Not very emotional, but ruthless and constantly got the job done. He could have came off as the unintelligent blonde jock type, but was in reality too smart for his own good?

Maxi's misadventures stumbling in on naked Alice have been posted. I feel like a sick bastard.

Okay, so previously he could have been a extrovert. Loud mouthed, rebellious, cocky, cunning. A bastard with a heart made of ice, who couldn't stay inside for longer than 20 minutes as a child. Never picked up a book in his life, charming, ladies man--just a real tosser to be honest, but still sensible. Not very emotional, but ruthless and constantly got the job done. He could have came off as the unintelligent blonde jock type, but was in reality too smart for his own good?
You make him sound cooler than he probably is.
I love it

• Thank You
Maxi's misadventures stumbling in on naked Alice have been posted. I feel like a sick bastard.
I'm working on my replies as we speak. Lol. Were's all sick here, love.

Oh well.

In case that you meant that seriously: Not now, sir. Not now. Not like I don't go down the character death path often. I love that road. But in the end, a little time for interaction and development is what makes killing off things so enjoyable.

Right?
tumblr_inline_ncaljyFcfp1qep6k6.gif
*Totally inappropriate moan*

Loki! <3

What #Is Maxi again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my kik; SannieTheMonster

If anyone else has one, msg me! So we can talk about RP stuff throughout the day!! :D

Sorry about the delay in reply.

@BlackOrchid
@Esper
@Daws Combine
First for Casey.

I don't know, I wrote her at first to be a simple Lab Assistant, but then things happened and now she's has the doctor title and all.
That's not bad as well I guess.

The picture now is probably with like, the three of them being the central members of what would probably be a larger development team for the Tin Men and Alice.

Kim is undoubtedly genius, and Colt's feats tell of someone who is no less talented. Academically, I actually see Casey admiring both of them and being aware that she is on par with neither of them in both intellect and technical skillfulness. I do wish for her reliability and (yet dormant?) sense of responsibility and protective instincts to be an important part to keep the situation under reasonable bounds as the other two go wild with their mad science things.

Speaking of science. I dropped hints in my posts but never wrote anything too decisive, so that this proposal of my version of the story can be rejected of modified: I imagine the three of them obviously being chiefly responsible for different parts of Alice's development.

• The mind I imagine to mostly be the works of Dr. Aniston. That's the core and the most essential part of her being, and Aniston's previous work on Kimbots would have prepared her for work on this much more sophisticated brain. That massive intellect plus her sense of humour would be something for Alice to model herself after :>
  • Casey would probably also have experience working with Kimbots and perhaps earlier versions of the Tin Men. The former in particular are 100% machine, and I've mostly decided that's where Casey's specialty lies. Her stern personality makes her fit pretty well with the traditional "machine person" archetype and that might as well be her role here. She'll probably take charge of the core parts of the physical architecture, the part that would correspond to the human skeleton etc. Basically, most of the hardware.

If Alice at some point decides to kill someone/something then the blame shall be evenly distributed by the two of them who gave her the will and the physical capability to kill things respectively
  • Alice is distinct from other robots and the Tin Men is that she's completely non-organic and artificial, but is also modelled to be superficially indistinguishable from a real human. We'll need either an artist or a doctor for that - someone who knows anatomy insanely well. Given that he goes through an experimental surgical procedure on one of the most fragile components of the human body and does it flawlessly on first try - Colt would probably have no problem taking on this part. I imagine him to be their resident expert on all things physiological. Of course, it seems rather unlikely for even an excellent doctor to have excessive knowledge on every detail of a human body, so perhaps he'll focus more on his nervous system things and leave, say, the muscles and such to be considered by Casey or some other unspecified team member?

Chronologically: Kim, being the founder of much of what the facility is today, would be of course the earliest to be part of Metallika. Casey would later join under circumstances probably not particularly interesting? Though I do imagine Casey being in the team before Colt though, so that she could witness that miracle surgery Colt did with #7 and recognize how much of a badass he is.

More personally: I actually think of the three of them as much as a development team as a...family of sorts? I do imagine them having random arguments over minor things or friendly rivalries from time to time. Casey is definitely going to have that love-hate thing going on with Colt because she respects his talent but can't entirely agree with his personality. And his smoking.

She probably...fears Kim a bit? Her being the head of Metallika is part of that, then there's her tendency to do unpredictable things that, while Kim herself might have planned for everything, it might seem to Casey that nothing makes sense and she'll be worried over so many things. Meanwhile though maybe there'll be moments when she thinks the Doctor cute and that she could imagine them becoming friends if she wasn't her direct supervisor and all? But then that's just Casey.

As for Maxi hating her: I see that completely reasonable. Casey's personality makes it perfectly easy to both like her a lot or outright loathe her, depending on how you see it, so I'd say Maxi keep doing the hate thing. Might prove interesting later.

Aaaand that's about it for her.

Campbell….uh.

All I can see for now he'll be in his inconspicuous professor chair somewhere while directing the villainy, but I personally wish for it to evolve into one of those scenarios where everyone knows he's the mastermind and the fight is only in finding enough evidence and getting ahead of his plan.

A possible strategy for me is to start off writing lower, NPC-ish members of the Brotherhood and having smaller conflicts with the City PD (maybe have the Tin Men take out some of them on their earlier missions?), and then the man behind all that will be alerted and the whole chess game thing can start.

In terms of attitude, he'll probably be snarking at Metallika at first dismissing it as some desperate advertisement scheme, but he won't be too slow to acknowledge them as an important threat. Then, I did mention the whole human organ + higher end weaponry business going on with the Brotherhood, and that makes it convenient for him to start devising ways to counter the Tin Men. If anything from Metallika falls into his hands you can bet he'll give a try at the reverse engineering game, but how that turns out we'll have to see when it happens.

I suppose with all the organizations existent in this setting it's quite impossible for the criminals to have no contact? Like, at least they'll know some of the others by reputation.

It might be possible that Brooks and his gang acquired gear from him at some point? He is a weapons vendor after all and it isn't that hard to make excuses for connections to a weapons vendor.

I actually imagine him to be rather interested in the events concerning Cyren. He wasn't one to chase after myths, but he's bound to hear about that story in one way or another. Philosophically the two of them might be much alike, but that only means it is more likely to turn out as a rivalry than anything else. They do meddle in very different fields, though, so how that'd play out even if it happens will require further discussion.

I promise to have a post out for both characters, I haven't had a whole lot of time with finals rolling around but I promise to have it out by Sunday.

Posted up, I've been riding a lot recently trying to get off probation so I can take this damn EMT class. Hopefully it was a good post...

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here watch BBC Sherlock? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.