Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Pft, not me.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my bad the hand he noticed was Bellamys in the passenger seat, Lebowitz is in the back obviously XD

Reactions: Sav
Glad you're interested. Well, were in need of more Tin Men--cyborgs. That's just about it, but you can always join as a criminal as well. If You're interested you can play as a scientist as well.

I see. Well, Why not all three? My character limit per RP is 3-4. Usually is up to 7, but since I am involved in several other RP's, three would be ideal. If you allow more than one character, I would love to make all three different ones, yes?

• Love
Aaaand posted.

Environment of incubation room largely inspired by this sequence, from the movie also referenced in the original post of this RP:

Hope it worked alright. Doctor that is a go sign for you to go ahead and plop the jelly brain into the skull.

I might be a bit too occupied to post the following week, so please pardon the potential upcoming absence. Apologies.

• Love
I see. Well, Why not all three? My character limit per RP is 3-4. Usually is up to 7, but since I am involved in several other RP's, three would be ideal. If you allow more than one character, I would love to make all three different ones, yes?
That'd be lovely! :D

Aaaand posted.

Environment of incubation room largely inspired by this sequence, from the movie also referenced in the original post of this RP:

Hope it worked alright. Doctor that is a go sign for you to go ahead and plop the jelly brain into the skull.

I might be a bit too occupied to post the following week, so please pardon the potential upcoming absence. Apologies.
That's fine!! ;D Thanks for telling me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Number:

Maya Jenkins (M.J.)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Looks:

9f6872cabbd3a05f4e44a99c85849279.jpg

Limbs Amputated:

Upper part of spinal chord and left arm
She had a part of her spinal chord removed (upper part) due to the car accident where she was pushed off the road and was forced to jump out to avoid sure death. The mechanical part of her upper spine, demanded her left arm to be removed as well due to the dysfunction of nerves in it

Skills:
Great Tactician
Knows a lot about explosives and weapons
Artistic (therefore able to make accurate photo-robots)
Has a great social and emotional intelligence
Former S.W.A.T. team member
Fast driver
Fast learner
Loves science

Abilities:
1. Using her own energy running through her mechanical left arm, she is able to generate extreme temperatures and environment (extreme heat and extreme cold)
2. With the mental energy, channelling through the mechanical upper part or her spine, she is able to use her healthy right hand to feel impulses and vibrations, making her a good "lie detector"

Personality:
Seeker, thinker, sceptic and never takes things for granted, introvert and a loner, intellectual, high self-esteem, has an off-beat perspective of the surroundings, atheist, curious, hates gossip, does not care about back-stabbing, she doesn't care a lot about material things therefore hard to bribe, sarcastic with unusually dry sense of humour, attracted to eccentric and unpopular people, has strong sense of justice but lacks interest for politics, logical and methodical, blunt on the verge of extremely rude from time to time

Family:
Doberman Pinscher dog, Bourne
Ace Colt

Art
Eccentric and intelligent people
Animals and nature
Justice
Books and overall knowledge

Dislikes:
Traitors
Shallow people
Idiots

Slang
Politics
Fashion
Kids
Noise

Name:
Ace Colt

Looks:

tumblr_m072anMHWl1ro9okzo1_500.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Family:
Younger sister Dana
Mother Maria
Number #7 (explained in the Background)

Personality:
Cool, calm and collected, prodigy, rational and realistic, smart, keen, sceptic, eccentric and loves to experiment even if it involves things he shouldn't do, emotionally attached only to people he indeed cares about, dedicated, honest, hard-working

Background:
Once a regular bionic scientist, just a simple worker in his previous company, he had never shown his real talent. Partially because he never got a chance and partially because he felt that it was rather pointless to prove his worth to people that were never able to thing outside their little narrow box. Ace never thought that helping a "lady in distress" would do so much for him. Once he had found the victim of the severe car accident, it was clear that she wouldn't make it on her own. The girl's spine was severely damaged in the most ungrateful place of them all. Finding out who she was, he came up with the idea.

The perfectly new developed Cyber system had always inspired him to strive for more than he already had. Without the hesitation he had offered himself to do the surgery on his own terms, taking the responsibility for ex S.W.A.T team member. Lying about doing it before, he made his very first mechanical implant on the human spine which turned out to be a major success. His flawless work on the new female cyborg, from then known as "Number 7" secured him a place in their respective laboratories alongside Dr. Aniston and others.

Other:
He can come up with some very good comebacks
Charming smile that allows him to usually get whatever he wants
Loves to experiment
Plays a piano
Loves sea food and spicy food
He tends to keep his private life to himself and rarely ever confess anything to anyone
He is good at manipulating people, but never uses it against his colleagues
Can be rather blunt, but still has some kind of respect towards people that didn't deserve to get an "A-class jerk"
He is pretty wealthy, but never reveals it with anything. All of his possessions are of average price including his cellphone and a car

Name:
Mika Li

Looks:

63e81fa3ebce9e0c6101dc071a7be499.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Crimes:
Contract killing, illegal trafficking, racketeering, frauds

Reason for committing crimes:
It is part of her family heritage...plus she is just plain evil

Other important info:
She is the leader (the "Dragon head") of the infamous Triad called the "Red Temple"
She usually commits crimes through other members, but the hardest ones are hers
She loves Asian food and despises "American Junk"
She is also known as the "Black Widow" for her killer skills with men
She is trained in sword fighting and Ninjutsu
She is highly skilled and intelligent
Artistic and virtuous

(Ooc: Finding a decent, non-cheesy realistic pics is such a pain, so I decided to take on drawings on all three. Hope it is good enough ^^)

Number:

Maya Jenkins (M.J.)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Looks:

9f6872cabbd3a05f4e44a99c85849279.jpg

Limbs Amputated:

Upper part of spinal chord and left arm
She had a part of her spinal chord removed (upper part) due to the car accident where she was pushed off the road and was forced to jump out to avoid sure death. The mechanical part of her upper spine, demanded her left arm to be removed as well due to the dysfunction of nerves in it

Skills:
Great Tactician
Knows a lot about explosives and weapons
Artistic (therefore able to make accurate photo-robots)
Has a great social and emotional intelligence
Former S.W.A.T. team member
Fast driver
Fast learner
Loves science

Abilities:
1. Using her own energy running through her mechanical left arm, she is able to generate extreme temperatures and environment (extreme heat and extreme cold)
2. With the mental energy, channelling through the mechanical upper part or her spine, she is able to use her healthy right hand to feel impulses and vibrations, making her a good "lie detector"

Personality:
Seeker, thinker, sceptic and never takes things for granted, introvert and a loner, intellectual, high self-esteem, has an off-beat perspective of the surroundings, atheist, curious, hates gossip, does not care about back-stabbing, she doesn't care a lot about material things therefore hard to bribe, sarcastic with unusually dry sense of humour, attracted to eccentric and unpopular people, has strong sense of justice but lacks interest for politics, logical and methodical, blunt on the verge of extremely rude from time to time

Family:
Doberman Pinscher dog, Bourne
Ace Colt

Art
Eccentric and intelligent people
Animals and nature
Justice
Books and overall knowledge

Dislikes:
Traitors
Shallow people
Idiots

Slang
Politics
Fashion
Kids
Noise

Name:
Ace Colt

Looks:

tumblr_m072anMHWl1ro9okzo1_500.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Family:
Younger sister Dana
Mother Maria
Number #7 (explained in the Background)

Personality:
Cool, calm and collected, prodigy, rational and realistic, smart, keen, sceptic, eccentric and loves to experiment even if it involves things he shouldn't do, emotionally attached only to people he indeed cares about, dedicated, honest, hard-working

Background:
Once a regular bionic scientist, just a simple worker in his previous company, he had never shown his real talent. Partially because he never got a chance and partially because he felt that it was rather pointless to prove his worth to people that were never able to thing outside their little narrow box. Ace never thought that helping a "lady in distress" would do so much for him. Once he had found the victim of the severe car accident, it was clear that she wouldn't make it on her own. The girl's spine was severely damaged in the most ungrateful place of them all. Finding out who she was, he came up with the idea.

The perfectly new developed Cyber system had always inspired him to strive for more than he already had. Without the hesitation he had offered himself to do the surgery on his own terms, taking the responsibility for ex S.W.A.T team member. Lying about doing it before, he made his very first mechanical implant on the human spine which turned out to be a major success. His flawless work on the new female cyborg, from then known as "Number 7" secured him a place in their respective laboratories alongside Dr. Aniston and others.

Other:
He can come up with some very good comebacks
Charming smile that allows him to usually get whatever he wants
Loves to experiment
Plays a piano
Loves sea food and spicy food
He tends to keep his private life to himself and rarely ever confess anything to anyone
He is good at manipulating people, but never uses it against his colleagues
Can be rather blunt, but still has some kind of respect towards people that didn't deserve to get an "A-class jerk"
He is pretty wealthy, but never reveals it with anything. All of his possessions are of average price including his cellphone and a car

Name:
Mika Li

Looks:

63e81fa3ebce9e0c6101dc071a7be499.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Crimes:
Contract killing, illegal trafficking, racketeering, frauds

Reason for committing crimes:
It is part of her family heritage...plus she is just plain evil

Other important info:
She is the leader (the "Dragon head") of the infamous Triad called the "Red Temple"
She usually commits crimes through other members, but the hardest ones are hers
She loves Asian food and despises "American Junk"
She is also known as the "Black Widow" for her killer skills with men
She is trained in sword fighting and Ninjutsu
She is highly skilled and intelligent
Artistic and virtuous

(Ooc: Finding a decent, non-cheesy realistic pics is such a pain, so I decided to take on drawings on all three. Hope it is good enough ^^)

All three are accepted! :D Great Job.

Feel free to begin Rping, now.

I think I may make a Tin Man... hmm..

Alright, great to hear ^^ Will post then.

bdw, since all other Cyborgs are up and running, can I put that Ace woke Number 7 earlier or something?

• Thank You
"Left on Aspen, left on Arundel, continue onto Branch Ave, Destination right ahead"
Alright Orchid, this will put the headquarters in an actual location if I post this so I'm asking if that's okay with you before I hit that post button.

Actual Location:
ibtOdeT.png

Location in Baltimore:
6hYt7qJ.png

• Love
"Left on Aspen, left on Arundel, continue onto Branch Ave, Destination right ahead"
Alright Orchid, this will put the headquarters in an actual location if I post this so I'm asking if that's okay with you before I hit that post button.

Actual Location:
ibtOdeT.png

Location in Baltimore:
6hYt7qJ.png
It's fine!!!! I don't mind at all.

bdw, since all other Cyborgs are up and running, can I put that Ace woke Number 7 earlier or something?
To be quite honest, none of them are up per say, they were awoken but they haven't moved much to be honest. She could have awoken with them easily, at the moment the kimbots have cattle prods and are about to forcibly remove the Tin men from the wake up room.

Alright I just started a game of League so I'll be finishing my post in about an hour XD

Alrighty, got it! To the post then...

And first post is done. I apologise if it is of poor quality. The first one is always the hardest one for me. If I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to let me know and fix it ^^. As for the criminal, I will engage her in due time, when she fits into the story.

I'll respond in a mo, bit busy atm.

Take your time ;3

• Thank You
Holy smokes I missed a whole lot. Not only that, I feel like a slacker compared to everyone's posts.

Holy smokes I missed a whole lot. Not only that, I feel like a slacker compared to everyone's posts.
Nah, as long as you can feel your character through your post, it isn't a slacker's post ;3

tumblr_nf7qnclbbp1srpq9ko1_500.gif

tumblr_nf7qnclbbp1srpq9ko2_500.gif

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: -see above-

Limbs Amputated: Hadrian was a victim of Hazing in college, due to his quiet nature he was an easy target and because of his abusive past, he was eager to please. He along with 4 other guys his age were hazed in the boys locker room, stripped down to their boxers and forcibly intoxicated up to his eyeballs. Then, the seniors--also drunk, gave them professional grade fire works, lit them and told the freshmen who ever chickened out and ran out of the locker room would be 'punished'. 1 boy died, and Hadrian lost his right eye and legs.
Skills:

*Photographic Memory

*Very Artistic

*Pianist/Cellist

*Damn Good cook

Abilities:

1. Bionic Right eye allows him to see the vitals of people an animals.

2. Bionic Legs enable him to run inhumanly fast as well as jump.

Personality: Hadrian is a bit of a people please-er, due to extreme childhood abuse he's a bit messed up in the head and can often be quite child like due to brain injuries sustained during his childhood, and while he was being hazed. He's quiet for the most part and can be rather emotional. Hadrian is easily manipulated--like most children, and has a giant crush on Dr. Colt despite constant rebuffing. He can be rather snarky and sarcastic once you get to know him.

Family: His mother left him and his father when he was 3 years old, his father was a abusive drunkard and he was removed from his care at the age of 6. He has no siblings, and lived in the system for a extended period of time before being adopted by his aunt and Uncle at the age of 9, they abused him--treated him like a animal. They only wanted him around for the check that came to the house every month. His uncle began molesting him soon after the abuse started, the second time his uncle made an attempt at touching him, he stab the man in his chest and just barely missed his heart. Hadrian was adopted by a Asian couple at 14, and that became his permanent home.

-Music
-Pizza
-Dr. Ace Colt
-Dr. Rutherford
-books
-animals
-sweets
-Petrichor

Dislikes:

-Mean people
-Being yelled at
-Being called names
-The sound of the law mower
-Fire

other: Hadrian was the first person to ever be inducted into Metalika, his adoptive parents Ken and Akemi wanted the best for him, wanted to give him a second chance at life so they signed up for the program when Kim Aniston came knocking at their door.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
So tell me, what do you think? ;)

Oh, here's the Tin Men Standard Uniform. On the back is their number.

62001GY-2.jpg

Ahhh the poor guy! I just wanna hug him.
Looking at everyone's sheets, I wanna revamp mine. Is it alright if I add onto things/change small bits?

• Thank You
Ahhh the poor guy! I just wanna hug him.
Looking at everyone's sheets, I wanna revamp mine. Is it alright if I add onto things/change small bits?
No prob! Just let me know if you alter anything major!

Guys, how do you give the Feildset's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.