Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Pft, not me.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^,^ I should slap you, but that's better than nothing. It's honestly a pretty great show. :D I was asking because, I wanted to write a fic about the fandom where John is a assassin, but it needs a plot. ;x

I really liked that end, it kind of creeped me out that Casey was so calm about it, and yet you could still tell it wasn't a normal thing for a tin man to be there.

I really liked that end, it kind of creeped me out that Casey was so calm about it, and yet you could still tell it wasn't a normal thing for a tin man to be there.
Yeh.

Sorry I disappeared for a while? It does also seem a bit quiet here though.

How are things?

Yeh.

Sorry I disappeared for a while? It does also seem a bit quiet here though.

How are things?

I imagine everyone is busy with the holidays recently, hence the quiet.

On a side note did Incandescent (Detective Bellamy) leave.... The forums profile is a Guest now...

Happy New Years everyone!

Now for my question... @BlackOrchid what's going to be done about Incandescent .-.

Reactions: Sav
Jeez I haven't been getting alerts!!!!!!!! D:, I thought you guys had dropped it, because I didn't get any alerts. Please forgive me!

Okay so if Detective Bellamy is gone, then that character can be the first to die. :3 But until then she can be Rped by anyone.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
I don't think we've died.

Or have we. O,O

There's been no responses from anyone anywhere to do anything, really. Or are my alerts plotting against me?

Nope, there's been nothing. :T What do you think we should do to Jump start it?

That response was gold.

As for the roleplay, I don't know. I'm still here, for one thing.

How's everyone?
I'm still in

I suppose us who are still around can just...casually resume posting then?

I've been looking to write for this but the fact that my post is currently the last has prevented me from doing so. excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.