Metalliká

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who actually watched those Videos?

• I did!

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Pft, not me.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine.

I'll choke her, later
Totally saw that coming.

Uh...will be back in due time, still stuck at the moment. For the sake of anticipating events though, what is expected of the Tin Men to do from this point on? 9 Headed back to a room of sorts.

Also, is it necessary that we who play the antagonists start writing already, or would that be for later while more shenanigans engage in course of the BCPD visit?

Reactions: Sav
Totally saw that coming.

Uh...will be back in due time, still stuck at the moment. For the sake of anticipating events though, what is expected of the Tin Men to do from this point on? 9 Headed back to a room of sorts.

Also, is it necessary that we who play the antagonists start writing already, or would that be for later while more shenanigans engage in course of the BCPD visit?
Yup, the antagonists can begin writing.

From this point on they'll train and after a time skip they'll be in the field--we'll jump to a case. I think a post is needed from moi to keep it moving, but my brain hurts. No matter, I'll finish up the post. :P

NO CASEY ISN'T DYING NO!!!! NO! NO NO NO NONONONOONONO
The only character I can actually see dying is Kay tbh. Please be gentle

Also, I wanna flesh out Anthony and Aniston's relationship a little. I've implied that he doesn't like her at all, but not really why. What if they knew each other at some point and he's hated her since the start :devil:

The only character I can actually see dying is Kay tbh. Please be gentle

Also, I wanna flesh out Anthony and Aniston's relationship a little. I've implied that he doesn't like her at all, but not really why. What if they knew each other at some point and he's hated her since the start :devil:
Ooo that sounds juicy enough. Ideas? ;o

will post tomorrow guys, had a pile of obligations ._.

Alright, these assignments prolonged further than expected. I am really really sorry. Just give me a couple more days if I don't post in the mean time. Will try tonight but not promising anything.

Aaaand I believe I have managed to get through most of the things that were preventing me from writing.

Will post as soon as possible. Hopefully tomorrow.

how are things around here?

Sorry. It didn't notify me of updates to the thread despite following. Will post soon.

Forgot to report here.

Tossed a post in yesterday. Left Colt with Alice for the ease of composition - if anyone (Colt or Alice) wants interaction to ensue, though, do feel free to time-skip through Alice getting dressed?

Eh.

Is it bad that I want Maxi to walk in on her while she's dressing.....

Reactions: LeVen
I've been really lazy for a while (I blame finals) so I'll try and see if I can fit someone in somewhere

• Love
Hey guys! Sorry for going MIA! Please forgive me, real life got in the way. :c I've missed you all.

Now, Several posts from me are in order and they'll be written and up in a few. Also @four had a brilliant idea--we need to flesh out the backgrounds of our characters, scientists and Tin Men alike. Not only will that make the RP more interesting, but that will make some posts easier to write. It's going to take me a second to get back into the swing of things, I feel like have haven't been on in ages.
So, Background/History.

Here are my Characters;

Dr. Kimberly Aniston: @LeVen I think I recall you wanting to construct some History with Kim? We can do so, now that you have my full attention. Your Detective dislikes her, and vice versa but we need a solid reason? Well maybe he could be involved with her Husband's car accident some how? He was in the Area when he was a rook... and we can go from there?
Alice: Just 'born'--yes, fairly innocent--yes, but you guys can create some history with her. Alice has been a gelatinous brain for a extended period of time, long enough where one of the Tin Men could have snuck into the lab to take a peak at her and conversation could have ensued? @Daws Combine As far as Maxi being a perv, have at it. ;) Be prepared to deal with the repercussions though. Now that I think about it, Alice doesn't have any genitalia... at least I don't think she does. And considering she's a AI the 'shock factor' of being walked in on would be lost on her since she's well, Alice.
Hadrian Smith #9: Yes, he has a bit of brain damage sometimes reduce to acting like he's 5 years old rather than Twenty-something. However, he was the First Tin Man to be successfully created in the program. At times he can be child like, other times the exact opposite. Simply depends. He's Bisexual, and has a Crush on Dr. Ace Colt and developing one on Dr. Casey Rutherford. He's an excellent source of information, he knows the ins and outs of the institute, the exits and the entrances but he's much to loyal to the scientists to ever spill the plethora of information he knows.

Good thing he's easily manipulated.

Charles Brooks: Criminal Master mind, and a family man. For all my other criminals out there feel free to network with him--or try too. For everyone else, Mr. Brooks can be a very bad man. He could be responsible for the death of family members, and more tragic events. Feel free to create some history with him. As far as his sexual preference is concerned, he isn't very picky. He likes them young and wild. *cough*

So, that's it for my characters. What about you guys?

Dr. Kimberly Aniston: @LeVen I think I recall you wanting to construct some History with Kim? We can do so, now that you have my full attention. Your Detective dislikes her, and vice versa but we need a solid reason? Well maybe he could be involved with her Husband's car accident some how? He was in the Area when he was a rook... and we can go from there?
I can imagine that they were friends once upon a time, and he was somewhat close to her husband. Perhaps she blames him for his death???

Kay: He joined up with the tin men program not by his own will. His half sister signed him up for the project (I don't think they ever got along well due to her being a bastard child). Kay has an insane amount of luck, which was part of the only reason he didn't get some sort of brain damage in his accident. He probably had some brush up with the law prior to the accident being vaguely involved in some kind of criminal act. So bouncing off of that, what if he had some kind of connection with one of our criminals :0

Yeah I can scrap that last part if no one likes it

Maxi: former genius profiler who hates the world due to his lack of arms and such. Not really a perv, per say. Just gets lost easily. Enjoys cigarettes, booze, and shooting mother fuckers. Dispises Casey for..... Reasons. Has a vendetta against Mr. Brookes for..... Other reasons. Seven year old daughters know he's there, but are constantly denied the right to see him without his knowing. That's about it.

I can imagine that they were friends once upon a time, and he was somewhat close to her husband. Perhaps she blames him for his death???

Kay: He joined up with the tin men program not by his own will. His half sister signed him up for the project (I don't think they ever got along well due to her being a bastard child). Kay has an insane amount of luck, which was part of the only reason he didn't get some sort of brain damage in his accident. He probably had some brush up with the law prior to the accident being vaguely involved in some kind of criminal act. So bouncing off of that, what if he had some kind of connection with one of our criminals :0

Yeah I can scrap that last part if no one likes it
Sounds great! Back then, when she was living the domestic life with her son; David and her husband he could have been a family friend? Maybe they were in the accident together, but only your Detective survived? Her husband could have been a Detective as well, so her name could be well known in the precinct.

I like the idea concerning Kay! Perhaps we he comes face to face with the criminal he was entangled with, he could begin to regain some of his memories?

Maxi: former genius profiler who hates the world due to his lack of arms and such. Not really a perv, per say. Just gets lost easily. Enjoys cigarettes, booze, and shooting mother fuckers. Dispises Casey for..... Reasons. Has a vendetta against Mr. Brookes for..... Other reasons. Seven year old daughters know he's there, but are constantly denied the right to see him without his knowing. That's about it.
Don't Forget all the Tin men have had their memories wiped. So maybe he can dream of his daughters and things of that sort but not know who they are? Also maybe his wife and kids often come to visit him, but they're turned away each time and fed some sort of lie? They could be paid under the table to keep quiet about everything. What do you mean 'gets lost'? Socially inept or....

As far as hating Casey and Mr. Brooks, he could hate Casey due to something that happened in his past when he was still human, and once his memory was wiped he forgot why he hated her but the emotion was still there? Or he can just hate her in general, but you and @four are going to need to come up with reasons. As far as Mr. Brooks is concerned, maybe in the past he kidnapped Max's daughters? Or something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great! Back then, when she was living the domestic life with her son; David and her husband he could have been a family friend? Maybe they were in the accident together, but only your Detective survived? Her husband could have been a Detective as well, so her name could be well known in the precinct.

I like the idea concerning Kay! Perhaps we he comes face to face with the criminal he was entangled with, he could begin to regain some of his memories?
And like, they were chasing after a suspect that they had evidence on trying to arrest him only they got into an accident while Andy was driving. We could say it caused a huge scandal or smth

That'd be really awesome, and I could tie that into the reason that he was signed up due to former criminal activities. idk

• Love
Seeing as Rifkin is a relatively new detective, he probably hasn't worked many cases at all. Maybe two with Bellamy before they got reassigned to Metalliká. One of the cases could have been a sting operation on a criminal group, and one of the unknown men seen meeting one of the higher criminals (One of our OC criminals) from the photos they had provided by undercover officers was never matched to a database, no name, no prints, no history nothing, everything was gone from the system.... And guess who that could be? None other than Kay.

Obviously Rifkin and Bellamy wouldn't connect two and two together for quite sometime seeing as now he's a cyborg and looks drastically different.

That's my 0.02.

Edit: Running with LeVens post from when I was writing this, it could be a rather large sting involving the whole department trying to take down a large criminal organization, or maybe it's just getting too complicated now XD

And like, they were chasing after a suspect that they had evidence on trying to arrest him only they got into an accident while Andy was driving. We could say it caused a huge scandal or smth

That'd be really awesome, and I could tie that into the reason that he was signed up due to former criminal activities. idk
An Accident while Andy was driving? That accident could be the one where Kim's husband was paralyzed. *waggles brows*
Seeing as Rifkin is a relatively new detective, he probably hasn't worked many cases at all. Maybe two with Bellamy before they got reassigned to Metalliká. One of the cases could have been a sting operation on a criminal group, and one of the unknown men seen meeting one of the higher criminals (One of our OC criminals) from the photos they had provided by undercover officers was never matched to a database, no name, no prints, no history nothing, everything was gone from the system.... And guess who that could be? None other than Kay.

Obviously Rifkin and Bellamy wouldn't connect two and two together for quite sometime seeing as now he's a cyborg and looks drastically different.

That's my 0.02.

Edit: Running with LeVens post from when I was writing this, it could be a rather large sting involving the whole department trying to take down a large criminal organization, or maybe it's just getting too complicated now XD
Sounds brilliant!

An Accident while Andy was driving? That accident could be the one where Kim's husband was paralyzed. *waggles brows*
He died tho right?

One of the cases could have been a sting operation on a criminal group, and one of the unknown men seen meeting one of the higher criminals (One of our OC criminals) from the photos they had provided by undercover officers was never matched to a database, no name, no prints, no history nothing, everything was gone from the system.... And guess who that could be? None other than Kay.

So we're implying that Kay hacked into their systems and wiped everything? Omg I'm imagining Kay in a drastically different style before his accident and no one recognizing him from earlier photos

He died tho right?

So we're implying that Kay hacked into their systems and wiped everything? Omg I'm imagining Kay in a drastically different style before his accident and no one recognizing him from earlier photos
Yah. He deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd.

Status
Not open for further replies.