Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think it would be awkward stepping in at this point. D: Sorry!

Impatient are we @Tone 6th ?
A quarter of a day, lot of time to do stuff ^^
And I have been meaning to wonder, why is john going back to camp when morkat is in town ?

Oh well, fun times commence xD

Oh....... sorry I thought we said that we would bring Bill into the mix via someone meeting up with him at the camp....... woops. I'll fix the time in my post.

No, you dont have to change it as far as I am concerned.
I was simply wondering as morkat is probably more of a benefactor than leader, what with him keeping track of things. And he is the one you entered town with ^^

Ok, due to wierd time and postings:

The little flying ai arrived at the camp before bill managed to start fixing on the mecha. Wich means that time is now the same in town and camp, sort of...
And it wouldnt take more than an hour tops for the little thing to fly back to camp @Tone 6th :) 10 miles aka 16 kilometers is not that far ^^

Ill get some post together to make all other chars fit in with the time.

EDIT: part of post done, rest appaering tomorrow gmt+1

Last edited:
Ok dont mind this post. Just needed to read the one above
Umm, ok?
Your interactions with Newhics will be enabled in an hour or so, gotta RL a bit.

And how come almost everything happens when I am asleep o.o

EDIT: Aaand now we are back on track. @Roxie sorry if News and Leaders parts of the posts seem messy, they fit together somehow ;)

Last edited:
it's fine, all that post was a reminder that i was waiting on you. but you had already posted about them being up so i changed it.... it's okay i'll try to untangle them with beau.

There, npc-post done.

Sure sure, get there so it moves along nicely ^^
I think that as long as you dont picture it with some kind of weird antennas its ok ;)

Sure sure, get there so it moves along nicely ^^
I think that as long as you dont picture it with some kind of weird antennas its ok ;)
So imagining the town waker as a giant beetle borg is wrong?
Oh baby, then I don't want to be right.
Go beetle borgs!

If you ever mention anything having to do with power-rangers in connection with my creations... I wont respond ^^

@Windstormugly not going to lie I kind of pictured the mecha as Megas XLR XD.

better at last xD

Sorry it's taken so long to post... i have been busy with work. will have it up shortly.

Edit: my post is up. Sorry wind. Been feeling a little blah lately. Post's not the best but it'll have to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem at all, youll get to see both Newhics and Leader at work xD

Status
Not open for further replies.