Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SilentScreamer Wouldnt want that to happen too often, utter waste of her life ;)
Especially if she is keeping many objects real.

@Ai So jack started off tearing out the eyes of the old nurse that kept watch while he showered o.O

Indeed.
But, however, I apologize for my lateness.
Hopefully when I get home or during this next class, I'll be able to entirely devote my time to a post.

Take the time you need ;)

Am I the only one that uses that winky often?
It seems everyone find it misleading :s
I just see it as a little notifier of the message ;)
And sometimes I actually use it as a little flirty thingy... but not often.

Last edited:
@Silvir bloody post, or youll get left behind ;)

@Lady Sabine are you still free tl be part of the story ^^ ?

Last edited:
Dont speak of it x_x
There have been awesome posts lost in the wilderness, and they call my blood @_@
Hope you make a post youll be even more satisfied with ^^

Honestly, the quickest I would be able to work on a decent post is Friday afternoon/evening. ;_; I think I might need to sit this one out. Life is getting in the way D:

Sorry I'm taking so long. I have like three bad days that run together. Last time I tried to post I was so tired I fell asleep.

@Lady Sabine if you still feel like it you can post friday then :)
Your char is simply sleeping in at the camp o.O

And @Roxie no problem, we all have those >_<

Ok, I leave for a few hours of sleep and suddenly there are things happening.

@PigIron Bill didnt see the girl yet, Newhics is bringing her out from the "forest" around the camp. He would notice Newhics though ;)
Must say I like Bill more and more though ^^

@SilentScreamer nice post ^^ you are moving towards the town "square/center" I take it? Then there will soon be an old man coming into view :)

@Ai I presume these two posts are a recollation of how jack came to be put in isolation ? And I had no idea that Ahvenhaed had police-cars xD the more you know ;) where do you picture the institute in reference to the town hall ?

@Tone 6th @Ritual Lobotomy @york

What are you people doing o_O
I pinpoint your location to the edge of town, and that shouting and whatnot will make the law and order of Ahvenhaed rush to investigate, (awesome npc coming up). Morkat will be dearly grumpy about you irrational young people xD

You got that right :3
But regarding my other two questions for you, "papers, please!" ;)

Hehe as far as jack is concerned that's happening now but it could have happened before. He's unable to put events into chronological order =3 either way - he's at the Avenhead institute. I said that in my character sheet I think.

As for the town hall - a reasonable way...it wouldn't be right next to it but not so far they'd let the insane wander off. Just let them live in their corner =3 Makes sense, non?

I say it happened a few years ago.
And where exactly is this institute in the town?
EDIT: far edge of town it is @Ai ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.