Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you people doing o_O
I pinpoint your location to the edge of town, and that shouting and whatnot will make the law and order of Ahvenhaed rush to investigate, (awesome npc coming up). Morkat will be dearly grumpy about you irrational young people xD

@Windstormugly Exactly :3. Besides, you can't just find all you need in on place now, right? We went to get that pipe if I recall, and it is just along the way actually. And wasn't Harley's fault she was provoked :P...But we counted with Morkat being grumpy, and law and order to interfere. Poor Harley ;_; . Still, it will fit in pretty good with those law and order dudes.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
Consequences acknowledged and accepted. Players don't always behave as you would intend them to.

Ok, I leave for a few hours of sleep and suddenly there are things happening.

@PigIron Bill didnt see the girl yet, Newhics is bringing her out from the "forest" around the camp. He would notice Newhics though ;)
Must say I like Bill more and more though ^^
He heard her roll and his eye can see telescopically and in infrared. Sorry, was it not clear enough?
I'll edit.

@PigIron I pictured her on the other side of camp, as she didnt hear what they said (@Roxie ?). And as she rolled to the side she would have supposedly came at least not closer to bill and Leader, and Newhics is walking towards the mecha to show it :)

@SilentScreamer No prob, it takes a while to get used to ^^

Well then all of you, Im working on some kind of post dealing with that ruckus @york @Ritual Lobotomy and @Tone 6th is causing...
Will be up in a little while.

q.q
I'm better with 1 x 1

Lol
But not many people do those.

@SilentScreamer Hang in there. I know how you feel I haven't done a group roleplay in a while. especially not with such talented writers. I mostly do one on one, but that was due to my dying forums.

I had intended for her to be seen. i don't really know how big the clearing is. ?_? Tis fine... She has a nice surprise for him. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
@PigIron I pictured her on the other side of camp, as she didnt hear what they said (@Roxie ?). And as she rolled to the side she would have supposedly came at least not closer to bill and Leader, and Newhics is walking towards the mecha to show it :)
edited. he didn't hear her, just caught a glimpse across the camp and the flash of her sword caught his eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, weird post posted xD
Random commence...

@Roxie I'm tryin'. >~> It's difficult because I have Senior Project close by and I'm so behind, it's scary. Like, I just finished things this week and it was due two months ago. Then there's work, and weed.
And... Shit, I just wanna sleep. :T

I remember those days. School, homework, extra circulars, and work..... all the time still being addicted to rps.
lol... you'll get it there I'm sure. The project itself is not as hard as the work that you do before hand.

I have social anxiety
I feel like Imma hyperventilate and pass out during the presentation.

Just think of how much more you know about the presentation than they do, they will listen to a good presentation. No matter how you think it went ^^
You can do it ;)

Sorry about not posting yet. I accidently feel aasleep for three hours and in a few I will be getting my kid. Shall have my post up shortly I swear.

Just do so when you have the time, we will wait ^^

Well I posted, sorry it's so short, was having a little problem trying to answer everyone. >_<

Threw up a quick post.
I'm hoping Derany meets Bill on his way into camp.

Oh wow, this has gotten pretty far along. D: I think I'm going to have to bow out. I think I'm ready too late.

@Lady Sabine if you want to you can still join, maybe you slept in at the camp ^^
But do what you feel like xD

Status
Not open for further replies.