Mental Damages

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sashas name is still wrong. :P
And she isn't that well known unless Bill has been around this town when he was a brat o-o

And please not neanderthal it's hard to read those texts XD
changed it. Sorry, Silvir. As I said, I'm sorry about the quality.

changed it. Sorry, Silvir. As I said, I'm sorry about the quality.

I don't mind quality to much as long as you don't stress post >.< There is a noticable difference between a post you enjoyed and did in your own time and one you do just because you feel that you have to o-o

Posted. I've got some mean writers block, so sorry about the length.

What did I do to make these random time-jumps appear xD
Oh well @PigIron I accept that one, this hold-up has dragged on long enough ^^

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Gah, sorry, didn't even notice I did it.
/slaps wrist
my bad.
Just couldn't write about anything and didn't know what else we were doing.

@Windstormugly So are we free to go then, or is someone going to come get us?

umm, what?
Bill and the others will come get you as soon as they have paid.
Not sure if Ill get a post up today, but tomorrow for sure ^^

@Windstormugly Um I think Bill just paid it or am I reading Pig Iron's post wrong?

Nah, you read it right, what I was supposed to say was that gallast will point you in the direction of another char ;)

Hey guys won't be on today because I'm hanging with my girlfriend and I'm working late tonight.

Hey guys won't be on today because I'm hanging with my girlfriend and I'm working late tonight.
ooh get you, casa nova.
I meanwhile have altogether too much writing to do.
I'll post tonight.
edit: couldn't post. not enough action.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windstormugly So......can we please be out of jail now, I've run out of things to talk about......?

*walks morning route to get a good start of the day*
@Tone 6th calm your mind, patience, serenity.

are y'all waiting on me? Or are we gonna wait for gallast to gal his ast back to the reception with the prisoners? ;)

Bad pun @PigIron :P

Gallast asked Bill what group they are part of.

Sasha went to pick up alex and harley from Allder.

@Ritual Lobotomy Bill arrived at the camp that morning, only morkat knew him from before :)

@Roxie I was gonna say something about a typo, but I do them all the time (especially on the phone) so you dont have to change 'rumble' to *rubble*
I had fun reading it though xD
"In a city of rumble. Where they had a rock-party all days of the week..." was what I imagined ;)

@Windstormugly Ok then. But nothing was said about his eye being hard to notice or his name hard to remember :3 And mah girl is really perceptive. Only if I made a mistake on his location in te begining, then I apologise. Will edit asap if needed. On my phone right now so it would be a pain in the butt for me. It already is -.- that touchscreen though. Annoying.

He wasnt at the camp when you guys left with morkat. So if harley knew him from before its ok. But otherwise I would prefer if you edit it ^^

I agree completely, though at the moment I have my comp a few inches from me but is still using the phone :s

Status
Not open for further replies.