Mental Damages

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get an early night for a change and suddenly everyone's wait on me, oops.

Sorry, I was busy these days with both RL obligations and RP. I'll post as soon as possible (during the day for sure)

Hm, well then. Better get a post up tonight ^^ (when I get home in 1.2 hours)
Hoped @SilentScreamer would have had time to reply, but morkat can wait a bit longer xD

EDIT:
Btw; @york and @PigIron are able to post. (Drunk sasha appeared) :3

Last edited:
Sasha is so awesome xD

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
No! :O
Dont give @Silvir any praise for sasha!
Sasha will become annoying without end x_x

EDIT:
Well, got that post up. Mention if anything seems weird guys, night ^^

Last edited:
Waiting for pigiron btw o-o

XS it's fine, take your time o-o

@PigIron I know how you feel, a new semester started for me and its going to be a tough one. Hang in there man!

wow pigiron don't stress a post you even gott sashas name wrong D:
just give a heads up when RL knocks so we know to slow down ...

It was 3 am and I had been awake for 18 hours, lol.
There will be no excuses for not posting. Even if it looks like something a neanderthal wrote.
Even when I feel like I can't post I still need to keep up the pace, because I appreciate how you guys never miss a beat, and I know that if I fall behind it'll get tougher and tougher for me to come back and post.

I'll go and edit my post so it's decent quality now.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Hey @Tone 6th
If alex ask that of everyone hell get some interesting answers ;)

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Sashas name is still wrong. :P
And she isn't that well known unless Bill has been around this town when he was a brat o-o

And please not neanderthal it's hard to read those texts XD

@Windstormugly Lol Let's just see what happens, yes? Also if Lobo and I are posting to much just me know. Just trying to develop character here.

Nah its ok, cant get enough of cheezy chars xD

Hey now rescue party made them cheesy because of slacking off and giving them time xD

Yeah yeah ^^
Btw, @Tone 6th fix your facts... that arm may manage a ton, but alex probably doesnt. And walking around with something the weight of a small car on your back... I dont think so ;)

@Windstormugly Right sorry about that, I did my research and the largest claymore is 23 pounds. I added about two pounds because odd numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.