Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob, If you want you can also include the parts I pointed out in my first response. Then I have no qualms about you in the story ^^

Currently away from a computer. I'll have to change it later,but it is advanced. And... What is the difference between the two?

PEOPLE ADD ME ON SKYPE I AM ALENAH799 do it DOOOO IT. Thank you =] I wuv you.
For calling purposes....i'm little drunk my apologies, thank you and good night!

P.S. to discuss rp ;)

@SilentScreamer A simple mental use his own life-force as the fuel for his abitlities. An advanced mental uses a mental image of himself to fuel the abilities.

I think I wrote it in the first post ;)

But the Post-nontals are a group trying to figure out the inconsistencies of the war. And sorry if I wrote it weirdly, Ahvenhaed is the town where most of the chars are going at the moment :)

@Windstormugly there updated and ready for approval. I also changed my first post.

Last edited:
Approval done @Tone 6th
Glad to have you as said, now go and be harassed by the gorgeous girl xD

*Activates rock boots" CAN DOOOOOOOO!

Going to work guys won't be back until VERY late. Post when I get back. I'm really looking forward to this RP!

Last edited:
@PigIron I'm sorry, I didn't see your message earlier. But, yes. Essentially, Veronyka is good at coping with things, little by little.

@Windstormugly I'd have to say the.. Ahvenhaed.
>~<

Ok guys, I have noticed some misunderstandings arising regarding the distance between the camp and Ahvenhaed, as well as the look of the two places. and the surrounding nature. My fault for being as vague as usual, sorry.
*Make a story for the players, and the players make a story for you...*

Now then, the camp is set up in a little gathering of trees ten miles away from the town of Ahvenhaed, (I wrote 'nearby town' in the intro-post of the IC using the logic that as there is wasteland almost everywhere, ten miles is to be considered nearby). It will be changed.
Ahvenhaed is a closely fit town, its outer buildings put in a ring and built together to shield it from the surroundings, creating a feeling of security. A map of sorts will be up soon. In concept it is made of an outer ring of about sixty buildings, wooden planks between them to create an enclosing circle around the town. There is two inner circles of buildings and a "main-building/town hall" in the middle, with a marketplace around.
The environment all around is a dirt and sand dominated waste. Little bushes and gnarled trees here and there.

Glad seeing it starting up nicely ^^

Okay fixed my post. Phone kept acting up so I rewrote it three different ways, but I like it none the less. Hope you guys do too. Beau's fascinated by the mecha.

Yes we do ;)
And the mecha is fascinated be Beau... Ok that didnt sound remotely normal.

Lol. >-< Beau is special. She was sheltered, given little details of the war. Her parents thought if they kept her from knowing the war she would be more innocent.

She aint keeping that innocence...
There are weird people there ^^

Holy crap I got confused.
Lol.
My oldest and favorite character is named Beau.
But.
yeah.
:D
Imma go fix my character thing and then imma try to post.~

Lol. I watch lost girl the series. And my dad's old dog was named beau

@SilentScreamer I take it Veronyka has the ability to create mundane objects then ? And they remain real because her mind doesnt let things go ?
Interesting, do the objects disappear when she has seen them ?

@Windstormugly In a sense, yes.
It all depends on how attached to the item she is. Like, if she was fascinated with the item and went into complete detailed thought, then yes, it will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.