Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Storm has a confused look on his face. He puts his finger on his chin trying to think.

Storm: Uh...i'm afraid you lost me bud. What are you trying to do?

Storm now with his hands on his waists still trying to think, he looks around and then at Erin, shrugging his shoulders

Erin shrugged back at Storm, before an idea popped into her head. "You want us to play the instruments?" She ventured a guess, raising her shoulders slightly, not sure if she was right or not.

Storm was happy to know what Andrew wanted to do. However, he frowned slightly

Storm: I never learned to play an instrument. I'm a major in vocal, but when it comes to instruments...it's hard.

Erin giggled at Storm and walked to a worn guitar sitting in it's case. "You could just sing. Your vocals are counted as an instrument, since you make music with it." She mentioned, strumming the guitar lightly, glad to find it already tuned.

He smiled anyways he knew the struggle of doing things and wrote on his notepad "thats ok"

Storm smiled and closed his eyes. He raised one arm and said a few chants. Several music notes came out of his mouth in different colors made out of Fire, Ice, Water and Lightning. He made several and circled them around Erin and Andrew.

Storm: Your turn!

(Last post of the night. Pretty tired)

Last edited by a moderator:
knowing that they wanted him to play he set up his piano closed his eyes and played a soft musical melody
(Gtg!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin caught on to what the other two were doing and closed her eyes, letting her fingers strum over the strings of the guitar. She created a melody that synchronized with Andrew and Storm. Erin smiled brightly as it came together.
(Alright, goodnight you guys!)

With Storm smiling, he suddenly realizes something. He gets a straight faced emotion and begins to think to himself. Looking at Erin and Andrew, he wonders if they are able to reach their full power. He sensed that they haven't unlocked it yet.

Storm's Thoughts: Hmm. Maybe I can try and teach them. If they unlock it...they'll be stronger than they already are.

Andrew closed his eyes and focused he felt something between the fingers and his keys an exhilarating plasma started flowing around him

Erin's eyes were closed as she quickened the movement of her fingers on the strings, bobbing her head slowly to the tune. Opening her eyes, she noticed it wasn't the same as her bass. Putting the used guitar back down, Erin unzipped her bass case and pulled out the white bass guitar, feeling the energy course through it the moment her fingertips found their places on the strings. Once again, Erin closed her eyes and focused, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she tried centering her ability into a controlled state. She continued the same tune on her bass, and smiled in satisfaction at the deeper sound. Still, she was having trouble focusing her energy, making her slightly frustrated. It was obvious how frustrated she was getting because of the way she was playing the bass, and how the emotions swirled into the music.

Storm: Hmm. Hey Erin and Andrew, do you both know how to unleash your full power? Have you heard of it?

Storm crosses his arms awaiting an answer

Erin stopped playing, the last note still ringing in her ears. She barely heard what Storm had asked and lifted her head. "Um, I don't think so..." She said, thinking about it a little. Erin had only used her ability once, and it was years ago. She could barely remember how to do it. How she even did it was a mystery to her. 'Spur of the moment, I guess' Erin thought to herself, scrunching her nose a little.

Storm puts his hands on his waist, smiling.

Storm: But, you did see it! I'm talking about earlier. The first step to it is when your eyes change color. The first step is somewhat difficult to learn and full power is even harder! Full power is when the entire power if your ability surrounds you and you feel unstoppable.

It's almost dangerous to go full power because of the extremely overwhelming energy can tire someone out pretty quickly. I've only done it once and it really took a toll on my body! Haha, I mean...I can show you guys if you'd like.

Eliza chuckles and then pokes Soundsplitter with a sinister smirk "Oh, really? That's not even the best Egyptian Cheese song I have." She blinks before getting a confused expression, looking away and wondering why she one, forget more songs about cheese written in Egyptian. She then shook her head and turning back to him, drooping her eyes "Yeah..." She then looked at the crowd over yonder, which at the time was just moving away into a normal student school of fish. Seemingly bored fish. Fish that were not adoring their empress. She then looked down the hall "What class are you even in? Your microphone is like an instrument, which your voice is hideous alone" She shudders "But with the microphone your voice is.." She rolls her eyes slowly "Somewhat tolerable." She then puts a finger on her chin "So, is it instrument or vocal? Because you use both within the same device, unlike guitar songs. Which are not worthy of my empire's ear, let alone mine."

Erin smiled at Storm's offer to show them and nodded. She was excited to know the steps on how to gain full power of her ability. It may come in handy for her in the future. Erin put her bass down and pulled herself on a counter, giving Storm her full attention. She wanted to get the steps down.

Storm nodded with a cool smile and sat on the floor. He brought his hands together and took deep breath.

Storm: You might wanna sit down for this. You're gonna need to focus and you don't want the stress of standing to intrude.

Erin scurried from the counter and sat a few feet in front of Storm, putting her hands together like him. Her face was full of determination even though she was relaxed as she took a deep breath. Then, Erin opened her eyes again and waited for Storm to continue.

Storm: The first step may take a couple tries. Even when you do accomplish it, you'll have to remain focused in order to keep it on. First, close your eyes and clear your mind.

Storm remains quiet. Not even a breath is heard from him and he remains still.

Storm: Now...feel the energy in the pit of your stomach. It will feel funny, but this is because it's your first time unlocking this ability. Feel the energy moving through your body. Now when you feel the energy in your upper torso...give it a small push.

Storm opens his eyes and they glow red. He breathes out and closes his eyes yet opening them again to restore them to their normal way.

Storm: Now your turn. Don't worry if you can't get it the first time.