Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Storm chuckles and smiles

Storm: Yeah I did. At first it caught me off guard, but it was quite a sight! I never seen anybody so into their music before.

Storm notices an exit to the right that leads to the outdoor benches. He puts his hand in Erin's shoulder and smiles.

Storm: Hey, you wanna head outside and continue our conversation? We're gonna run into a wall eventually if we keep on walking

He says chuckling

Erin turned when she felt Storm's hand on her shoulder. He asked if she wanted to continue their conversation outside and she nodded. "Thanks, I usually don't care about what others say, but when they all gang up like that, it's kind of hard to fend off. I guess my motto is to be yourself even when others criticize you for it." She said with dramatic boldness, holding her arms out wide. She laughed a little and walked beside Storm outside.

Storm finds a bench for them both and sits down. He smiles over her passion.

Storm: Hm. That's the right attitude to keep. That'll get you places. Especially someone great as you.

Storm smiles and small blush marks appear on his cheeks.

Storm: So i've been meaning to ask...what's your ability? I'm guessing it has something to do with your guitar since you're still carrying it. Unless it's just a special instrument to you.

Erin sat down next to Storm as he was complimenting her. She blushed a little and smiled. "Thanks. And my ability?" She slid off her bass guitar case and put it on her lap, starting to unzip it. "So, this is my bass, Alzibil." She opened the top of the case and a pure white bass with black outline laid inside. "My ability isn't too much. For one, when I play, others can feel whatever emotions I play on it. Then, for when I'm attacked, I play it and basically I attack with the sound waves. The louder I play on Alzibil, the more things start to crack and break apart. Like, walls and floors will start cracking. Things like that." She explained, blowing a strand of brown hair out of her face. "What about you?" She asked, turning towards Storm.

Storm: Whoa now that's pretty cool. To feel your emotions just from how you play it...that's truly amazing and not to mention the destruction you can cause! Also, it looks really nice and playing a guitar is so cool!

Storm realizes that he's rambling and regains his cool.

Storm: My ability. If you didn't know, i'm a vocal student so it really depends on my voice. I chant a small saying for whatever element I want and I gain its power. Like this.

Storm closes his eyes. He says the words "Element Fire I ask thee for help". As he is saying that, a flaming musical note comes out of the words that he said. Storm then opens his eyes and lifts his hand. A flame is formed on his hand.

Storm: I can also do this for Ice, Water and Lightning. It can also form into this.

Storm suddenly closes his hands as if he were holding something, but the flame expands taking the shape of a sword on fire.

Storm: See?

Erin's eyes widened in amazement. "Oh wow. That's so cool..." She said, staring at the sword. "I didn't know you could sing." She added, smiling. "And to think that you could make swords out of elements! Your ability is awesome!" She said, raising her eyes to his with excitement. "I bet it can do real damage." Erin added, looking back down at the sword. She subconsciously tapped a beat on her bass case while she was rambling. Before she kept droning on, Erin stopped herself and smiled.

Storm: This kind of ability is the reason why everyone was afraid of me. See, i'm the only one capable of doing this. There hasn't been one student with my ability so it's considered rare. I misused it when I first came here...bullying others, but not anymore.

The flame dissapears and Storm opens his hand once again.

Storm: I'm really glad I can use it without scaring anybody off now. Atleast, you don't seem afraid.

Erin nodded and smiled at Storm. "You're right. I'm not afraid of it. I actually think it's useful. And don't worry about me judging you about what happened in the past, okay? I won't ever judge people. I get judged all the time and it doesn't feel too good. So, yeah." She said, strumming the strings on her bass gently, a low sound emanating from it. Erin turned her eyes to her bass and sighed. "Judging people is never a good thing to do. Humans have feelings, too." She said softly, feeling her stomach drop a little. Maybe the harshness of everybody took a heavier toll on her than she thought. Erin started playing a slow, graceful tune. She could feel the slight sorrow mix into her playing without even trying to.

((Oh God sorry I fell asleep. Gonna timewarp back to the battle thingy and then do my current action.))

"Me first? Well isn't our empress feeling generous... but prepare to be blown away!" Soundsplitter yells, bringing the mic to his mouth and cupping his hands around it, his eyes narrowed and in his mind, ready to show this Egyptian who's boss. A basic beat to start with - the sounds of a bass drum followed by a snare drum were fluent and genuine sounding from Soundsplitter's mouth. Slowly bringing in more and more drum effects, such as a hi-hat and a crash pedal, it wasn't long before he was beatbox inch a complex beat. Just as it surely couldn't get any more complex, with a flick of his button he picks out a tune with his voice; an electronic synthesiser was what it sounded like, but yet it was his voice. Closing his eyes in concentration, Soundsplitter winks back to the Egyptian girl as he breaks down the beat, slowing it into a steay drum and snare again before stopping.
"Easy. I'm just getting warmed up!" Soundsplitter says with an excited grin on his face as he awaits to see what the Egyptian girl had in her. She had a pretty amazing voice, even if Soundsplitter didn't like to admit it, even if he couldn't understand what exactly the lyrics meant, it was still pretty fantastic.

After the battle of some sort was over, Soundsplitter was breathing heavily and short for breath from the intense beats he had to lay down to keep up with the girl's performance levels. He flicks a button on the microphone and it shrinks into a more compact form, allowing him to store it in his pocket much easier. Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, he gives a graceful bow.
"Haah... haah... looks like our majesty really knows how to sing. Let's call it a draw; maybe we'll do this again sometime... although, you won't win next time, of course!" Soundsplitter adds cheekily, giving a wink as he flipped the microphone back into his backpack with a little showy pirouette. He then walks off in the other direction after cheekily sticking his tongue out at Eliza, then walks down the corridors on the way to his music lab. He saw two people sitting outside from a window, and he grins to himself, not able to contain a wolf whistle. A few people were following him.
"H-hey! You! How do you make those sounds with your mouth?!" One of the people following him says, and Soundsplitter does little more apart from tap his nose at the man.

"Practice. A lot of it. Aaaand, a badass microphone, of course! Music comes in the blood; you either know the beat or you don't - and some people... people like me... we are the beat." Soundsplitter says with a wink, then goes back to watching the two, in his opinion, lovebirds outside. Huh, looks like one of them could make flames from his fingers? Interesting. Exciting, in fact... Soundsplitter could barely contain his excitement - more people to challenge - but he only wanted the best to face against. The Egyptian was good, very good, in fact, and it provided for once and exciting challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm feels sorrow from Erin playing the guitar. He frowns a bit and looks at her.

Storm: So that's the power huh? I can feel your emotions Erin. Being judged is truly the worst thing that can happen to a person.

Storm thinks to himself about how Erin is the first person to not be afraid or taken back by his ability. He thinks about the egyptian girl Eliza from earlier how he may have been rude to her. Was this the power of Erin's guitar? The emotions flowed through his mind.

Storm: Erin...you're...pretty great. You're making me realize alot of things.

Andrew still stood there he realized he made a mistake damn his shyness he face palmed and walked to Erin and Storm again he froze again and had a idea he took out his note book and wrote down these words "I would like to be friends with you guys" he looked at them with a bright smile hoping they would say yes

Storm looked at Erin whom was sitting next to him still and and shook his shoulders. He grabbed the note and read it, showing it to Erin.

Storm: Uh...yeah sure man. Why don't you talk?

He had a blank face and wrote down "I'm just shy...." showing them

Erin looked up at Storm in shock. It was a good shock, pulling at her heart. "Pretty great...nobody's ever said that about me..." She trailed off, feeling tears brimming her eyes. She gave Storm a sincere, genuine smile, feeling like one of the happiest people in the world. She was about to say something else when the piano boy walked up, handing them a note. Erin leaned over and looked at the note with Storm. It was asking if he could be friends. Erin smiled and looked up, nodding. "Of course!" She said, smiling.

Storm reads the next note from the piano boy and raises an eyebrow.

Storm: Shy, huh? You don't have to be shy. You got two friends sitting in front of you. Go ahead and relax. Be yourself kid. If anybody has a problem with you, i'll take care of them!

Storm says with a cool smile and with his thumb up

Erin turned towards Storm and smiled, watching as he told the piano boy they were his friends. She caught herself and turned back to the piano boy, blushing slightly. "Storm's right, we're your friends. By the way, I'm Erin." Erin said, zipping her bass case back up and putting it back on her left shoulder. When she got it situated, she relaxed against the back of the bench, looking up at the sky. Her gray eyes catching the sunlight, making them brighten. "At least it's nice out today." She pointed out, smiling.

"Well well. Look who we have here. If it isn't THE Storm and what's this? He has his new little friends?"

Storm recognized the voice and became annoyed. He knew this was another boy whom he was aquianted with the previous year.

Storm: What do you want, Brian?

Well Anthony told me where to find you. There are rumors that you got yourself a dumb little piano player and some guitar girl to be your friends. My source was right. Ain't it cool how rumors spread quickly? Tell me Storm, how is it that someone like you goes from being on top to being a low life?

Storm: I don't know what you're talking about. These two are new and I decided to befriend them. Is there a problem?

"Yeah! I have a problem!" Yelled Brian. How is it that you go from leading the strongest group in the school to hanging out with a bunch of weaklings?! It's ridiculous!"

Storm is becoming frustrated at the loudmouth and is slowly starting to lose his cool.

Erin's head snapped to look at the boy who was shouting. She looked from the boy to Storm, who looked like he was about to let loose. Erin felt really angry all of a sudden and stood up. She could handle people bullying her, but Storm was close to Ellie, and she wouldn't stand for that. "What right do you have to call him a low life, you coward! Why don't you run back to your groupies and act like the pathetic little worms that you are! Storm is only being nice, and you have to nerve to walk up and confront him about it!" Erin was really angry, standing up and walking over to the boy, glaring straight into his face, her face clearly showing she was furious. She didn't even think that he was towering over her until that moment, her glare faltering slightly. Immediately, Erin regained it and stood her ground. There was no way this boy or anybody else was going to start insulting Storm because of her.

" leave my friends alone..." Andrew muttered shyly looking at the ground

"Aha! Are you kidding me?! You're having piano boy and the girl fight your battles for you?!" How weak have you gotten. Brian shoves Andrew and laughs with the group of boys behind him.

Storm balls his fist and stands up. He stands in between Erin and Andrew. He suddenly grabs Brian's collar and his eyes turn dark red from the flame element. Fire is formed around his first and it's like he's about to punch Brian.

"Ha! You and I both know that if you do that outside the music room, you'll get expelled. I know you'd do it anyway though! Come on Storm show them who you truly are! Unleash the ruthless leader that you sealed away!

Storm begins clenching his teeth. He raises his hand in front of Brian's face and opens it. A flame is formed in it and his eyes continually shining red.

Storm: I...have no problem blasting you away...