Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Andrew gave Storm a look that told him to put him down he stared directly into Brian's eyes with a blank expression it almost scared him

Erin's eyes widened as she saw other boys coming up, one of them Anthony. She watched as Storm's eyes growing red, a flame in his hand. Erin gasped and ran forward before stopping, not knowing what to do. She knew if she didn't do something, things would get bad. The other boys were getting closer, watching her with a sly smile. Erin growled slightly and brought her hand up to her bass guitar case slowly, to not arouse suspicion. The moment when the other boys turned their eyes to Storm and Brian, Erin went into action. With a flick of her wrist, she had unzipped the case and gripped her bass against her, the anger boiling in her veins. She put a ready hand above her bass strings, giving the boys a warning look as they looked at her. "I suggest you stop right now and leave, if you know what's good for you." She growled, her eyes narrowing into a deadly glare.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hahaha! You guys are all ridiculous!" Brian yelled. I'm not getting expelled, but you can gladly do it!". Brian smacks Storms hand off his collar and takes a step back. "Tch. You're blind sweetcheeks. You don't even notice your new friend Storm? The way he threatned to kill us without hesitation. His eyes indicate he's at full power too so he will surely kill anybody in the way!"

Brian turns around and begins walking away. "I don't have time for this! Keep that in mind, pretty lady and piano dude, you guys got a cold hearted killer as a friend! Ha!".

With them gone, Storm is noticebly still angered. His eyes are still glowing and the flame is still surrounding his fist.

"Well, he's better than all of you combined!" She yelled to their backs, not caring if they heard her or not. Erin was furious. She grunted and slammed her bass into it's case, zipping it up forcefully. She took a deep breath and her face softened as she looked at Storm. She stood up and walked towards him, hesitating before putting a gentle and comforting hand on his arm. "Don't listen to them, Storm. Trust me, you're amazing. Don't let them get to you." She said softly, trying to comfort him as well as she could. Erin didn't know if he even wanted to be around them at the moment, but she still had to make sure he knew what she thought. Erin's eyes scanned Storm's face, eyebrows creased slightly, still irritated at the boys.

Storm notices her hand on his arm. He looks at her and closes his eyes. He opens them again and his eyes are no longer red. He frowns at her and takes a deep breath.

Storm: I'm sorry. I really don't mean for all of this to happen. You two shoulden't be going through all of this.

Storm looks at his hand and the flame dies down.

Storm: Maybe...I should just go. That might make it better.

Erin's eyes widened and she shook her head roughly. "No, don't leave! Please!" She pleaded, grabbing Storm's arm lightly. "I don't care if you're dangerous, I can take care of myself. I have abilities of my own. Please, you were the first person to give me a chance." Erin's voice broke slightly as her throat tightened. She desperately wanted to hug him or say something to keep him from leaving. "Please don't." She said, this time coming out as a slight whisper, tears gathering in her eyes slightly.

Storm looked at her unable to form words. He noticed the small sparkle of the tears forming in her eyes and remained speechless. He thought to himself how this is the first time this has happened to him. For the past few years he himself was an antagonist. He hurt people, but after his decision to change he wanted to find new people. People that he could truly trust.

Is this what it felt like to have someone actually like you? To have them not fear you?

Storm: E-Erin...

Storm looked on as he was still speechless as this was a first for him.

"Storm, please." Erin said again, wiping the stray tears on her cheeks with the palms of her hands. "They might not care about you, but, even though I met you not too long ago, I care about you. I trust you more than anybody else, and I just want you to feel the same way-" she hesitated, feeling the swelling feeling in her throat return again. She took a deep shaky breath and calmed herself down a little. She closed her eyes and opened them again, smiling at Storm. "Trust me when I tell you that those boys aren't going to change my opinion of you, no matter how hard they try." She said, confidence clear in her voice.

Storm continues looking at her and is awoken to the realization that he truly did find someone he csn trust. He closed his eyes and took a breath. He opened his eyes and had no expression on his face. Neither a smile nor a frown. Storm lifted his arms and hugged Erin.

Storm: Thank You.

Storm's cheeks are slightly red from holding her close and he cracks a smile.

Andrew looked at the both of them he saw how they both liked each other he stared awkwardly and looked at the both of them awkwardly

Erin blushed madly as Storm wrapped his arms around her. She smiled brightly and hugged him back, closing her eyes and thanking the world that he didn't leave. She heard him thank her, making Erin blush darker, if that was even possible. She tried hiding her face so Storm wouldn't see how red it was. "No, thank you, Storm. For everything." She said softly and sincerely. She felt eyes on her and saw Andrew looking at them. Erin's blush didn't go away and she smiled shyly.

Storm slowly released himself from the hug and noticed the boy Andrew standing there still.

Storm: Ahaha...hey man. Sorry you had to go through that too. I'm sure we'll get along well. Just stay around us and you'll be fine.

Storm taps him on the shoulder smiling. He turned toward Ellie and noticed her face was red. He coulden't help but smile to it.

Storm: Are you alright?

He says chuckling.

Erin's eyes widened and she nodded, trying to play off the blush. "Pfft, yeah. I'm fine. Great." She said, laughing a little. Then, she turned towards Andrew and smiled, turning her head to the side slightly. "I think we'll be good friends." She said to the boy, smiling at him with kindness. Looking up at the sky, Erin saw the it start dimming, sunset already on the horizon. "So pretty." She said in awe, looking at the setting sun. "So, what now?" She asked, turning back to Storm and Andrew.

Andrew smiled he didn't quite know what to do but then he had a idea he ran to the music room and motion at the other to follow

Storm: Hm. Well it seems like he knows! Come on!

Storm grabs Erin's hand and then looked down. His cheeks become red and he grabs her arm instead

Storm: Sorry about that haha...

Storm nervously laughed as he decided to follow Andrew

Erin felt a shock as Storm grabbed her hand before moving to grab her arm instead. "It's okay." She smiled underneath her blush and followed Storm behind Andrew. She was a little curious as to what the boy was going to show them.

Storm with his hands in his pockets walked around the music room.

Storm: So what's up, Andrew? Why you want us to come here?

He raised an eyebrow at Andrew still wondering what was going on

Erin stepped in beside Storm and looked around the room. She walked farther in while Storm was asking why they were there. She ran a hand over some instrument cases and smiled, looking around the room, then back at Storm and Andrew.