Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Andrew kept playing he kept his eyes closed without noticing he felt a pulse a small powerful pulse its pumped through his entire body actual plasma started flying around him he couldn't concentrate the plasma was like a hoard of angry bees he tried to keep them close he remembered the note that was with the piano when it was given to him "when playing energy will pulse do not open your eyes no matter what the consequences are dire and horrible"

Erin nodded at Storm's instructions and watched as his eyes turned red before he closed them. Once he opened his eyes again, they were back to normal. Erin closed her eyes, not thinking about anything in general; what she thought was clearing her mind. She took even breaths and focused, feeling something like waves gently rolling in her stomach. She furrowed her brow a little at the feeling before realizing she needed to keep her head clear. She regained focus on the energy and felt it slowly spread to her arms and legs, all the way to her fingers and toes. Finally, it reached her upper torso. Erin hesitated a few seconds trying to find out what Storm had meant by giving it a small push. Taking a deep breath, she mentally urged the energy to continue moving, and felt the energy wave past her chest and heart, up through her neck and all way way to the top of her head. Deciding to give it a shot, Erin slowly opened her eyes, feeling warmth on the inside of her body. Then, a color popped into her head: Emerald Green. Somehow she connected the color in her head to the color of her eyes. Erin smiled in success.

Storm: You're doing it! Keep it on hold. You need to focus! You got this Erin!

Storm smiles and is excited to see her accomplishing it so early. His fists are balled with excitement.

Erin kept her eyes trained on Storm and kept a mental hold on the energy, feeling it getting harder to hold. Taking a deep breath, she mentally regrasped it again before it could slip, and realized she forgot what to do. Fortunately, Erin was good at multitasking. While keeping a strong grip on the energy, she opened her mouth. "What next?" She asked with a little effort. Those two words seemed to take more out of her than she thought. Once again, she took a deep breath, refocusing on the energy. She had a feeling in the pit of her stomach. She could do this.

he was slowly losing it he started breathing heavily the plasma was flying around like crazy he tried to make his eyes be glued shut but his eyes wanted to burst his hands shook as he played

Storm was shocked at how she was able to speak while in this state of power. With it being her first time, he admired her strength. Storm heard her ask "What's next?". He quickly closed his eyes and opened them. His experience with this energy allowed him to immediatly tap into the power and his eyes turned red fairly quickly.

Storm: Now, you need to be careful Erin! This next step is going to drain you. If you can't do it than don't push yourself.

Said Storm with his teeth clenched because he himself was beginning the next step.

Storm: Now that you have the power in your eyes, feel it coursing through your entire body as well! Then just LET IT OUT!

Storm stands and jumps back, away from Erin. Flames start surrounding his entire body. Storm raises his arms and brings them down hard. The flames scatter and a colorful aura surrounds him. It was the color of all the elements he could control.

Suddenly the aura dissaapeared and Storm fell onto one knee. He's attempting to catch his breath and looks at Erin.

Storm: Please be careful.

He then notices Andrew and wonders if he is able to reach his full power with all the plasma surrounding him.

Erin gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, starting to stand. The movement seemed to sap most of her energy and she was about to give up. Then, she realized, she was almost there. She almost had it. Standing straight, Erin felt the energy in her body start swirling madly inside her, like angry storm waves. Erin brought her hands up to her chest and balled them into fists, closing her eyes. The effort was almost too much. Then, a type of clear, shining film began to envelope around her. It looked like a bubble you would blow as a kid. Then, she noticed in the midst of focusing on the energy, the shining film was to represent the sound waves she could use with her bass. All of a sudden cracks started appearing on the film, looking like earth splitting during an earthquake. She tied the cracks to her ability to cause the ground and walls to crack with the sound waves. In an instant, when she could barely grip the energy anymore, a cry ripped from her throat as she threw her arms back behind her. The film exploded around her into tiny pieces, like broken glass. To show her ability's destruction. After the pieces seemed to disappear, placing it as her aura, she dropped to both of her knees. She clenched her eyes shut and took ragged gasps, holding a hand on her chest, over her heart. Her whole body felt like it was bruised on the inside and outside.

Storm is shocked and looks around the room at all the cracked areas that her power caused. He saw as she fell to her knees and walked to her as he was still tired out. He placed his hands on her shoulders trying to help her up

Storm: Are you alright?

Andrew heard the commotion and tried so hard to tune it out he missed and played notes struggling to keep it he felt like his body was going to erupt he listened to Andrew he felt like he was going to throw up his mind felt like it was melting the plasma was violently exploding around his face stinging him from time to time his eyes were not going to allow it he thought he should do what Storm said and unleash his power if he kept it in any longer he would burn up and pass out he murmured like he was injured "Storm Erin..."

Erin was shaking slightly and she didn't answer Storm immediately. Still taking gasps of air, she opened her eyes and looked at Storm. "Yeah, I-I think...I'm alright." She had a slight pause as she was still trying to catch her breath. "My...whole body hurts." Erin said, taking one big deep breath. Her whole body felt limp and trying to lift one of her arms was like lifting twenty pound weights. Erin's eyes went to Andrew and she gasped, trying to stand, only to stumble and fall to her knees. "Storm, he con't control it!" She said, her voice slightly cracking from the effort. She knew she couldn't do anything at the moment.

Storm looked up at Andrew

Storm: Oh no...he can't handle it. Andrew, relax! You need to power down! You're too fatigued! Quickly power down or you could die!

Storm had a worried look. He still had his hands on Erin's shoulders when he noticed Andrew. He clenched his teeth as he yelled that statement. Worried that Andrew might get hurt

Any second now Andrew would pass out he felt the heat from everything the plasma started to zap the others he wanted to let it out but he couldn't control it he had no power over this horrible force he was with his only friends a tear fell fell as he shakes he whispered under his breath "I'm so sorry friends I c-can't control it" the plasma was going to fly everywhere at this point "please r-run"

Storm powers uo immediatly to his full powered form and stands up.

Storm: I can't let this happen!

Having turned into his full power form a second time in a matter of minutes, he felt completely drained, but still found the energy to run. He ran towards Andrew and tackled him. He created a flame shield around Andrew and Erin. The plasma hit him and some of the flame shield parts that he attempted to create for himself.

The plasma slowly began dissapearing as they hit him

Andrew opened his eyes a incredible plasma blast hit them even the shield couldn't protect them it still broke through and hit them Andrew let out a horrifying scream "GAAAHHH!" he knocked his piano down the electricity flooded to his head his eyes turned blue and were flashing

Storm is knocked out on the floor hardly able to move from exhuastion. He looks at Andrew and notices his eyes glowing

Storm: Look...look at that. You did it man.

Storm says weakly. He remains on the floor immobile exhuasted

Andrew was whimpering on the ground groaning and moaning he looked up weakly "I'm sorry I couldn't control it, it just kept surging the only way to let it out was opening my eyes and unleashing it it was my only choice" *coughs almost throwing up*

Storm lets out a weak smile and chuckles.

Storm: Atleast...you're in better shape than I am. I can't...I can't move.

Erin was staring, dumbfounded, at what had just happened. Then, her mind seemed to turn on as she saw Storm laying on the ground, not moving. Her heart stopped a little before she ran over to where he was, every step like she was carrying lead weights on her legs. When she got to him, Erin sat on the ground and hesitated before putting her hands on his shoulders, pulling him up to lay his head on her leg. She looked over him with a worried expression, biting her lip. "Are you okay?" She asked him, worry clear on her face.

Andrews eyes were still blue even when he closed them they remained blue "you know I never told anyone this but I found a book about all this weird stuff about special instruments and powers and theirs a power greater than what we witnessed...... and I may have learned how to use it...." he set up his keyboard and sat down worrying the others

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm stared up at Erin and out a smile while also showing obvious pain.

Storm: If barely unable to move and sharp pains means okay...then i'm super! Looks like I gave it too much power.

Storm closes one eye and clenches his teeth as he still feels pain.