Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Erin laughed a little at his joke while she breathed in relief. "That's good. But, you're still hurt. Come on, you need to lie down and get rest. It'll be the only way to get you to feel better." She said, grabbing his arm gently and standing, her own legs wobbling a little because of the strain. She lifted Storm and put her arm behind his back to hold him upright. Erin took a deep breath and tried to gather at least some strength she might have. Since she was a little rested, she was able to muster some.

Storm: Thanks for the help Erin. I really appreciate it. You should rest yourself.

Says Storm with his head slightly turned so that he's face to face with her.

Andrew looked worried "are you guys ok?" he said sadly "I'm so sorry..." he looked down disappointingly

Erin turned her head to face Storm as well and smiled. "You're welcome. And I know I need rest, but you need it more. We should probably get you to your dorm. Then, I'll go to mine, okay?" She said, starting to take small steps to the door. Then, she stopped. "Andrew, you might need some rest as well. And it'll be okay." She called over her shoulder, sending Andrew a smile. Then, she turned and walked out of the music room, taking every step gently so she wouldn't hurt Storm too much. "You really have a lot of strength. I just about died after attempting to go full power only once." She said, turning to face Storm. Erin wanted to keep his mind off of the pain if he felt any.

Storm: Well after having mastered the power it allows my body to remain in the form easily, but twice is too much. I really risked my life there, but it was to keep us safe! I was surprised at how fast you accomplished the form. Trust me, after the first time your body starts becoming immune to the pain slowly. I'm still getting used to it.

Storm still feels some pain in his gut and lets out sort of like a growl to express his pain

"Well, it's better than not feeling anything at all, I guess." She said before turning to a hallway, hearing Storm growl in pain. She stopped and scrunched her nose a little bit, furrowing her brow. "Um, which dorm number is yours?" Erin asked, raising an eyebrow. She never went down the boy hallway, not having a reason to. Now, looking at it, the hall looked completely different to the girl hallway.

Storm: Oh uh number 42.

Storm was excited to finally get a chance to lay down. He needed the rest and he just wanted a good nights sleep so he could wake up fully powered.

Andrew got up and packed his stuff and limped to his dorm he shivered "it sure is cold" he walked in closing the door "I need sleep..." he plugged in his headphones and listened to music while falling asleep

Erin could hear the exhaustion in Storm's voice as she walked down the hall. Finally, they reached number 42. She turned the knob and the door opened easily. She walked in and lead Storm to his bed, setting him down on it. "Alright, there you go." She said, feeling exhausted from walking and helping Storm at the same time. She wiped a drop of sweat from her temple and smiled at Storm. "Now you can get rest." She commented, crossing her arms across her chest.

Storm feels the comfortable bed underneath him and he feels relieved. He smiles at Erin and grabs her hand blushing slightly.

Storm: Thank You. For the interesting day and helping me get to my room. You're really great Erin. Now do me a favor and go rest yourself.

Erin felt as Storm grabbed her hand and she blushed. She listened as he thanked her and asked her to go rest. Erin smiled softly at Storm and nodded. "Yeah, okay. Get better, I'll see you tomorrow." She said, backing out of his room. With one last heart warming smile, she closed the door and slowly made her way from the boy hallway. The walk to the girl hallway was on the other side of the building, so when she got to her dorm, she had to pause and catch her breath. Then, she opened the door and walked in. She closed the door and dropped onto her bed, feeling the soft blankets welcome her. Erin sighed in delight and kicked her shoes off, pulled the blankets over her, and closed her eyes. She was so tired that the moment her eyes shut, she was asleep.

Storm falls back toward his pillows and lets out a deep breath. He begins to slowly doze off.

Storm's Thoughts: She's definatly an interesting one. I think i'm starting to develop feelings for her...heh. Can't believe someone like me would actually like someone like that. We'll see how things work.

Storm falls asleep through the night and his energy begins to come back.

Erin's eyes opened and she sat up with a groan. She felt rested, but her arms were sore. She shrugged and stood, her stomach growling loudly. If she had been in public, she probably would have been embarrassed, but in this case, she acknowledged it. Standing, Erin noticed she didn't take a shower the night before and scrunched her nose. Grabbing extra clothes, she headed for the showers and went into a stall. There, she took her shower, changed into clean clothes, and headed for the lunchroom. When she entered, she saw people laughing and talking among each other. Instead of joining them, Erin got breakfast and sat on the large window sill on the other side of the cafeteria. There was no way she wanted to socialize with those people. There, Erin began to eat her food in silence, her thoughts returning to the night before, her damp hair hanging on her shoulders.

Storm's alarm goes off and he shuts it off. He sits up and looks out the window slightly blinded by the daylight. He grabs some clothes and heads into the showers. He finishes up and feels relaxed. He was surprised his body wasn't sore and it was definatly a good sign that his body as getting used to the stress.

Storm put on a leather jacket and jeans and hooked his bookbag on his shoulder. He walks out of his dorm room and stretches. Beginning to walk down the hallway, greeting several people and being greeted at the same time

Erin finished her breakfast and threw her trash away. Before she could sit back down, a girl bumped into her. "Oh, sorry." Erin said, looking up at the girl. The girl just blinked at Erin and muttered something before walking off. Erin sighed and slumped back to the window sill, pressing her head back against the window and closing her eyes. She tried being social, but others didn't want to talk to her for some reason.

Andrew woke up he got ready took a shower dressed himself in a plaid shirt and black jeans and a red hoodie he grabbed his stuff snf walked out he didn't go see Storm and Erin instead he just went to straight to the music room and shut the door he sighed he wanted to be alone he went up to the stage he wanted to sing and he could be he is just to embarrassed to sing he never told anyone his voice wasn't special but it sounded nice he stood there and decided to sing Welcome to the black parade by My Chemical Romace

Storm stops at his locker and begins moving things out and in his bookbag. "Hey, Storm!" Is said by a boy.

Storm: Oh what's up Luke?

"Nothing much man. Hey, rumor has it you got a little lady friend. True or not bud?"

Storm: Well she is a girl...and a friend. I think your looking too much into it man. She was a new kid and I befriended her. No big deal.

"People saw her bringing you to your dorm. What's up with that bro?"

Storm: I was drained from energy. That's all.

"Haha she drained you!"

Storm: Ha chill out man. She's a friend. Do me a favor and try to end these rumors man.

"Sure thing champ. I'll try". With that, Luke leaves and Storm closes his locker. He continues walking down the hallway

Erin opened her eyes when she heard her name. Looking around, she saw a group of girls and guys looking at her, a sly smile on their faces. She didn't know what to think of it, so she avoided their gazes. Then, she heard it again. "I'm sorry, but what is it that makes you want to say my name so much?" She asked, getting slightly irritated. The guys snickered at each other and the girls giggled, holding a hand to their faces. "The guys saw you last night." A girl said, turning to the boy closest to her. "You went into a boy's dorm, didn't you?" she asked. Erin raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah, what about it? He needed help getting to his room. He was exhausted." She tried explaining, watching the group's smiles widen. "Ah, I see." One of the boys said. Erin could tell by his tone what he really meant. "I-It's not like that, okay?" She said, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy. "Okay, whatever you say. I just can't believe you." One of the girls said, her face scrunching in disgust. Erin's face paled and she shook her head. "No, it's not what it looks like, okay?" She said, raising her hands in surrender. But it was too late. The four girls stood up and dragged Erin away from the cafeteria and into the girls bathroom on the other side of the building...

Storm started getting hungry as he walked down the hallway. He thought to himself that maybe he should actually eat something to regain more of his energy.

Storm: Eh. Little food won't hurt. Let's see what they have for breakfast.

Storm continued to make his way to the cafetaria with his hands in his pockets.

Erin protested as she was pulled into the girl's restroom. They started yelling at once, calling her names and how could she take the one guy that they all liked. Finally, Erin was fed up. "Leave me alone! You are all being ridiculous! Loud mouth girls like you are the reason why people like me are the way we are! Don't you get that? You're all acting like little girls throwing a tantrum, so grow up!" Erin shouted, throwing all of the weight onto the four girls. When she was done, the girls were shocked for a moment before the main girl walked up and punched her face. "You shouldn't be the one to call us little girls, you hypocrite!" She snarled, bringing her fist back and putting it back on her waist. Erin sucked in air through her teeth and held her face with one hand, feeling the swelling begin. With one quick movement, Erin kicked her leg out and kicked the girl's feet from underneath her. The girl went falling as the other three girls pounced at Erin. Before they could catch her, Erin rushed out and ran back the direction they came from: the cafeteria. Erin was sprinting fast and she could hear the girls running behind her. As she passed the table with the guys, they noticed the girls chasing Erin and stood up, starting to sprint after her too. Erin turned the corner and kept running, her lungs burning.