Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Erin smiled and giggled, holding a hand in front of her mouth. "No it wasn't. Right here was our first kiss. I remember because I was so nervous. It wasn't a bad feeling, but I could feel my heart beat throughout my whole body, all the way down to my fingertips and toes." Erin said with a bright smile and a small laugh. "It was amazing." she said, looking up at the sky, her eyes bright.

Storm: Erin...

Storm's cheeks began getting red and he felt nervous.

Storm: Do you mind...reenacting how it happened...? I...can't remmember who made the first move...

Erin blushed slightly and nodded. "Okay, I'll be you, then." she said, feeling strange playing as Storm. Erin stared into Storm's eyes before slowly leaning forward. "As you did this, I closed my eyes and waited." Erin continued moving forward, starting to close her eyes. Then, she pressed her lips against Storm's feeling the spark run through her body.

Storm felt warm inside. He felt joy and memories began coming back to him. He raised his arm and held Erin close. He raised his other arm and placed his hand on her cheek hoping this moment would continue. Jolts ran through his body as he continued to kiss her.

Erin felt her arms and legs buzz with relief as Storm wrapped his arms around her, continuing to kiss her. She had missed him so badly, so when his memories came back, she could tell. Erin raised her arms to wrap around Storm's neck. She felt as her heart was quickly mending back together. Erin felt the joy fill her heart as Storm held her close, placing his hand on her face.

Storm felt her hands reach around his neck and continued kissing her. After he slowly backed up his head he looked at her in the eyes.

Storm: ....Wow...that was amazing...I...don't even want to stop...

Erin smiled brightly and laughed, her arms still around Storm's neck. Then, she smiled and looked into his eyes. "I'm so glad you're back...I missed you so much." Erin said, keeping eye contact with Storm. She felt like she was safe in his arms.

Storm smiled at her, but suddenky frowned. A tear began to form in his eye

Storm: Erin...I said I would protect you, but I did nothing else, but hurt you...I hurt everybody...

A tear escaped his eye

Storm: Erin...I caused you so much pain and I can't stand myself...I didn't want to do it...it...I hurt you....

He rambled on

Erin's heart lurched as she saw a tear fall down Storm's face. "Storm...no it's okay. It was against your will you had no role in this. It may have been painful when I thought I would lose you, but all that matters now is that you're here. You remember, and that's all that matters-" Erin tried staying cool and calm, but her throat tightened, causing her to stumble on her words. Her eyes began filling with tears as she tried to continue, the tears rolling down her face. "I-It's all that matters. E-Even when you didn't remember me and didn't want to have anything to do with me, I-I still had hope. It was all worth it. Because-" Erin couldn't continue whatsoever. Her tears blurred her vision as she tried looking into Storm's eyes. She had never really let out her emotions when the whole thing was going on, so when she started talking about it, it was too much. Erin tried wiping the continuous tears from her face with the heel of her hand. "I was so scared I had lost you." Erin managed to force out.

Storm had a few tears running down his face. He looked to the ground and back up at Erin.

Storm: Erin don't cry. Please I don't want to cause you anymore pain. Please, babe.

Storm said while he had tears on his face. Some dried up and a few fresh ones

Erin took shaky breaths and nodded, pressing the palms of her hands against her eyes, trying to dry them. After a few seconds, Erin took her hands away and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Erin raised her hand and gently wiped the tears from Storm's face, smiling a little. "It's good to cry sometimes." she said, searching Storm's eyes. "I won't cry anymore, okay? As long as it makes you happy. I'm not too fond of crying though, so it shouldn't be a problem." Erin said, her bright smile returning. Erin wrapped her arms gently around Storm's torso, hugging him. She never wanted to feel a world without him ever again. Closing her eyes, Erin pressed her forehead against Storm's chest. She could feel his heart beat on her head, almost in a rhythm. She could feel herself still shaking a little from crying so hard.

Storm squeezes her tight and his heart begins racing.

Storm: You're mine, Erin. Remmember that

Erin felt as Storm squeezed her tight. "Always." she said softly, her smile widening as she opened her eyes. Erin searched Storm's eyes before she smiled. "So, how about some food?" she asked, pressing her chin to Storm's chest and tilting her head up to look in his eyes. She hadn't eaten for a while and she guessed that Storm must have been hungry as well.

Andrew laid in the infirmary he was passed out suddenly his eyes opened up like springs he felt his blood coarse threw his veins and his heart pump he got up fast and looked around no one was there "where am I?" its was a huge blur to him then his vision cleared his eyes were normal and blood leaked out of them he grabbed a towel and wiped it off then he remembered "Erin and Storm" he got up and grabbed his stuff to catch up with them "Hey Erin Storm!"

<<Bzzzt! Time warp thing which may create an unstable time paradox back to the thingy with Eliza.>>

Soundsplitter, or Cheater apparently, sighs and inserts his face into his palm as his new name was apparently, Cheater.
"It's not cheating! This takes a lot of skill to use, I'm sure our empress here couldn't beatbox for her life!" Soundsplitter proclaims, but none of the crowd was listening, so he rolls his eyes indifferently. Pulling out a sandwich from his bag, he unwraps it as he watches Eliza's gourmet meal get prepared.
"Wha... what even is?!" Soundsplitter mumbles dumbfoundedly before a butler rushes past him and knocks Soundsplitter out the way. Rolling his eyes, he gets to his feet again as he watches the meal be prepared for the Egyptian girl. Soundsplitter thought he was full of himself; this girl was the real deal: what's more was that everyone was going along with it! Soundsplitter actually found this hilarious, however, so by the time he was to his feet again and looking at the crowd's reaction to the 'empress', he snickers before looking at the spaghetti.
"Uh... yeah...? Looks real nice. But in my opinion, nothing beats a bacon sandwich! Hot, too!" Soundsplitter announces as he takes a huge bite of the hot bacon roll, chewing it with apparent delight. He'd be damned if a gourmet meal tasted better than out lord and saviour: bacon.

Erin smiled and grabbed Storm's arm gently, leaning her head against it. "My stomach is ordering food, what about you?" she asked, looking up at Storm, smiling. Then, she slowly stepped up on her tip-toes and pressed a kiss against Storm's cheek. Erin was so glad to have her one and only back.

@DiamondGhosts

Last edited by a moderator: