Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Erin..." Andrew said "Storm is gone that girl did something" he coughed blood again "go while you can..."

(OOC: You're awesome)

Storm's hand has smoke coming out of it from the giant flame that he just unleashed. Fire chips are all over the the cafetaria and he looks around.

Storm: Woops. Looks like I overdid it. Kid, there's no way I would let you join this crew. We don't have room for a weaklink like you and you're lucky you lived through that.

Storm hears another voice from the side of the lunchroom. "Jackass!" Is heard. Storm turns his head and looks at Soundsplitter

Storm: Oh? What's this?

Storm hears his name yelled by Erin and looks at her.

Storm: Another one? Well well. Breakfast is ruined so I guess i'll just head out. Take care of your friend there girly. You two ehh...guy that said Jackass. Let's go.

The rest of the crew members walk with Storm. Rebecca being in front next to Storm. She looks at Erin and winks as they all walk by her. The entire cafetaria was scorched and Storm had no desire to continue staying in here.

Andrews eyes flared his hand clenched and started to bleed he growled with anger "I'll get you back arrogant dick... ten times worse..." he got up his shirt was burn't up pieces fell off of his jacket honestly he didn't care no more he walked to his piano frozen he melted it with plasma and prayed it still worked he turned it on and played it worked fine he sighed in relief he looked back at Erin and Soundsplitter seeing there faces he didn't know what to do all his mind was set on was getting Storm

Soundsplitter's eyes drift to Erin, and it seemed her hair was all ruffled up from hard work and such. Putting up his hands, Soundsplitter gives a general shrug.
"Don't look at me! All I wanted was to finish my deliiiicous chocolate milkshake!" Soundsplitter says, looking at his spilled milkshake for a second with remorse, then he glances between Andrew and Storm, glaring at him as he walked out. He looks at the girl winking at Erin deliberately - man, and Soundsplitter thought he could be an ass sometimes.
"Heheh. You walking away from me?" Soundsplitter calls to the group, folding his arms with a smirk as the navy hair covers his eyes in a sinister way, the neon lights at his clothing gently flickering.
"You wanna cause a problem, and just walk away after, huh? I thought I'd joined a music school, not a damned place of bullies and tyrants! You're lucky I, Soundsplitter, don't annihilate you - right here, ri- crap!" Soundsplitter cuts off, realising Andrew's burnt condition and damaged body. He looks to Andrew, and by then Soundsplitter was practically shaking with annoyance.
"Hey. You're that bastard's girlfriend, right? Later we should get Andrew to a doctor, or something. I think we should have a few... words with Storm over there." Soundsplitter says with a glance to Erin, then runs off after Storm's group, his microphone flicking in his hand as Soundsplitter bit his lap as he ran.
"Heeey! Asshooollleess! I'm not done with you yet!"

Erin felt her whole body blaze in anger. "Storm! Don't you dare walk away!" her voice was angry, enough to make anybody cringe. She stormed after the crew and could feel her heart beat with the fury she felt. Not only was there anger, there was pain. "Stop!" she screamed, her voice breaking from the force she used to project it behind Storm. Her eyes were narrowed into one of her deadliest glares. She had sent one of the other students to get a doctor for Andrew. She was too angry at Storm to let him just walk off.

"Soundsplitter Erin!" he followed them seeing what they were going to do he was going to stop them "Look the both of you its not worth the pain for you I can deal with it you can't... so don't" he said angrily

Storm stopped along with the rest of the crew outside in the hallway.

Storm: Ugh these guys...I just want to eat dammit i'm so hungry.

Storm hears them both running towards him and suddenly floor under him becomes ice. The ice spreads to behind the crew. He intentionally created ice there to cause them both to fall down.

Erin slipped and her shoulder slammed to the ground. She grunted in pain and stood back up, her adrenaline pumping through her body. "What happened? Is this what you planned all along? You were acting like you liked me to just get a laugh out of it? Were you just using me for your own cruel enjoyment? When you said I was only yours, was it a lie so that you could laugh about it later?!" Erin's voice cracked as bitter tears fell from her eyes. Her heart felt like it was breaking in two, slowly and painfully. She stared into Storm's eyes, even though her vision was blurred by her tears.

"Erin its not Storm its the new girl... she did something to Storm I can tell..." she looked directly at her startling her "Her shes the one that did something" his eyes glowed which mean't anger overcame him "its not over you b*tch..."

Storm stopped one more time and he looked back. He squinted his eyes at her

Storm: Who the hell ARE you? Eh, no matter. Lets go guys. We can head to my dorm.

The crew looked back at Erin and laughed. Brian, one of the boys that had bullied her before stood back from the crew. "Told you little lady. Storm has a black heart. This is the real one." He smiled at her and ran ahead catching up with the crew.

Andrew snapped and threw a small jolt of electricity at Brian "Erin its OK... lets go"

"Wooooaahh- Jeez! You planning to turn the school into Antarctica or something? It's like a crazy super villain all over again... not to mention you made your girlfriend cry! Who even does that?" Soundsplitter yells as he manages to keep standing on the ice, although his rubber shoes skidded around as he slided across the floor, struggling to keep balance. He grabs onto a window frame for support. Looking from Erin to Storm, he spits at the ground and sneers, adrenaline and rage buzzing around in his head so much he wasn't even able to hear the voices around him. Soundsplitter barely knew these people - but this was just plain cruel.
"You should be ashamed of yourself! Who makes a girl cry, huh? A weakling, that's who! Fight like a man! Fight like we're meant to: in a school... of music!" Soundsplitter yells, and his hair began to flicker unnaturally as the group walked off, and his microphone was emitting a threatening buzz...

Erin turned to listen to Andrew and her heart iced over. "I knew it..." she growled, continuing to walk after Storm. "Hey, you! Rebecca, whatever your name is!" Erin continued walking forward and the energy in her stomach started rocking against her rapidly. She urged it to go through her body, like Storm had taught her, and it overcame her faster than she thought. Erin opened her eyes, now emerald green, and narrowed them at Rebecca. She had seen it in Storm's eyes. A sort of dazed look that he never had. Around her, the shimmering aura appeared, surrounding her like a force field. Taking her bass she let out a cry and whipped her hand across the strings as hard as she could. The sound waves shot from her aura and crashed into the crew, cracking the ceiling, walls, and floor beneath them. Erin was beyond furious now. She continued walking and sent a sound wave straight for Rebecca, Erin's aura compacting closer around her, filling with even more energy. "How dare you change him!" she yelled, her now emerald eyes blazing, the cracks in the walls and floor growing deeper.

Storm turns around and smiles. He crosses his arms and lays against the lockers.

Storm: Ah a girl fight! Better than nothing. Come on Becca take her down so we can all get to the dorm room.

Andrew stared at Erin he realized what was going on he could take it he strapped his piano on and zoomed down the keys creating a shock wave hitting the group he looked at all of them "yeah were talking to you..." he wanted to fight with his friends even if he might die he looked at Soundsplitter and Erin and smiled

Anthony, one of the crew members looked at Rebecca. "Becca..." he whispered. "I know." She whispers back. Her eyes turn purple and Storm's eyes turn purple as well. Storm grabs his head and begins walking away.

Storm: Owch...got that headache again. I'll be heading to the dorm guys. Have fun with this. Don't stall

Soundsplitter twitches, but not even he could keep his cool anymore at the situation. Trying to gather what he could: the girl, Becca, had brainwashed Storm? That would make sense, but still... it wasn't to be stood for; none of this was. He was clutching the metallic grip of the microphone so tight he thought he was going to crush it. He was so mad he could just...
"SCREAM!" Soundsplitter yells in a voice that was most certainly not his as he brings the microphone to his mouth, sending a ripple of blue, extremely cold energy darting towards Storm's group of friends; the scream so loud that the windows around Soundsplitter shattered, spilling glass over the ice-encased floors.

Storm let out a cry and ran forward with grace, barely any sound audible as she made her way towards Rebecca. She stopped a few feet in front of her, looking her up and down, her eyes narrowed. "Heh, I'd like to see you try." Erin said, giving a humorless laugh as she sneered at the blonde girl. There was no way Storm was going to be taken from her.

Andrew was ready "Erin you get Becca me and Soundsplitter got the rest" he turned his back and hit a five notes and played a melody the melody sound waves turned into electricity hitting the over confident boys

Storm continued walking away and he could feel his head aching. His eyes still glowing purple like Rebecca's. He walked forward with his hand on his head. Behind him an entire battle was going on. The entire Storm gang against Soundsplitter, A weakened Andrew and Erin

Storm: Damn my head...what's wrong with it.