Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Erin grinned and jumped back, her aura sparkling. She ran to the side and strummed her hands across her bass strings hard, sending another wave of sound waves towards Rebecca.

Andrew saw his chance he saw Storm walking away he thought of a plan he smiled and ran after storm "Hey Storm!" he shouted "Get a load of this" he put his two fingers on storms head and started to shock it

Storm leaned against lockers dragging himself against them holding his head. "Rebecca, do it!!" Screams Brian. Rebecca's eyes turn purple. Storm's eyes once again turn purple and electrcity forms around him. He yells in pain holding his head with both hands and falls over in front of his dorm room unconcious.

"Too late now! I permanantly erased you and you friends from Storm'a memories! You're complete strangers to him!"

While Brian was shouting to Andrew, Erin sent sound waves in his direction and watched as they hit him full force, slamming him into the lockers behind him. "Andrew! Take Rebecca! I'll get Storm." Erin shouted, her voice getting hoarse from yelling too much. Erin sprinted over to Storm's unconscious body and heaved him up, putting his arm around her shoulder. She started walking half-carrying-half-dragging Storm down the girl hallway. Her aura was fading slowly from how long she was using it. With some effort, she made it to the girl hallway before putting Storm on the ground and falling down beside him. She closed her eyes and let the energy dissipate and opened her eyes again. She felt the sudden change shock her and she was out of breath, her heart pounding painfully against her chest. "Storm, please..." she said, her voice hoarse and pleading. Erin ran a hand on his head, her heart hoping his eyes would open soon.

Andrew stood in front of Storm "NO!" he said extremely angry his eyes turned red and he went haywire and ran to Becca he got hit by Erins bass yet he didn't care he jumped on Becca and started to choke her electricity was flaring on his hands he screamed "GIVE ME MY FRIEND BACK!" choking Becca with electric hands

No response was heard from Storm. He was out and wasn't moving an inch. As Rebecca was being choked by Andrew, she let out a maniac laugh. "Even...if...I tried.....it....woulden't....work." she said being choked. "Finish...me".

"You... you animals! All this to have your friend back? You'd ruin a life just to have another in your gang?! I'll give you the punishment you deserve! I'll take this Brian dude! Hear that, Brian? I'LL ANNIHILATE YOU!" Soundsplitter yells, and with incredible speed he darts along the ice, his hair glowing and flickering cyan as Soundsplitter dashes up to him, grabbing his neck and slamming him against the wall, and Soundsplitter prepares to take a huge breath, soon ready to release a noise that was able to deafen him.
"Give up! I'll turn you deaf if you don't make her redo that spell on Storm! Must suck not to be able to hear for the rest of your life, huh? Wanna try it?! Just... GAH! People like you... you ruin a place of music!" Soundsplitter threatens menacingly, although he very well knew Brian of all people wouldn't be able to undo the spell, especially of Becca couldn't.

"You fool! It can't be undone! Rebecca was born with forbidden powers and that's mind erase and mind destroy! It can't be undone! It's vitrtually impossible!" Yells Brian at Stormsplitter. He drops his instrument and opens his arms wide. "FINISH ME"

Andrews eyes flashed "No I won't finish you your going to suffer pain everyday" his true power unleashed his eyes started changing colors flashing he stared into Becca's soul and started to levitate her he threw her at the rest of the crew not killing her he pushed the crew back to the wall knocking them all out except for Brian Becca was still conscious he walked to her and said gently "welcome to your nightmare" he gave her a kiss on the cheek and looked into her eyes and put images of her fears nightmares into her mind flashing them over and over causing pain in her head

Erin felt warm tears slide down her face. She grabbed Storm's shoulders and pulled him to where his head was on her leg. "Please...remember me. Please don't leave me. I need you." she said, so much truth to her words. Erin clenched her eyes shut and attempted to keep her sobs quiet. Her whole body shook with the sobs she tried keeping inside, her heart feeling like it was tearing apart even more. "Storm..." Erin whispered, running a gentle hand through his hair, her vision blurred once again with tears.

With still no respond from Storm, he began to turn pale. His unconcious body suffered so much pain from the mind erase, the after effects took a toll on his body. Only medical help could save him now.

Meanwhile Rebecca suffered from her nightmares and refused to fight. It was over. Rebecca was defeated.

"Now Rebecca you know there is a cure tell me how to regain Storms memories or it will get worse" He said he looked at Rebecca seeing the torment "Tell me.."

"You...fool...there is none...it's permanant. You'll have to befriend him again, but with his old attitude back...he'll never want to be friends with you again. This is the end"

Rebecca's eyes turn purple and she begins screaming. She intentionally used mind destroy to destroy her own mind. She was...gone

Soundsplitter let's go of Brian for a second, looking at the ground in terms of what to do. People like this... they were scum... they deserved it... but there was still something not right about doing it.

But, in the end, revenge always pushed through harder than justice.

"This... this... this is what you GET!" Soundsplitter yells, bringing up the microphone to his mouth and sending blue trails of extremely loud sound waves point blank to Brian's ears. This could be enough to make him go deaf for at least three years at the close range or maybe even forever, Soundsplitter guessed, but he didn't care anymore. Soundsplitter yells through the microphone, turning all of the adjustments up to full. Once he had done, Soundsplitter stands there, hangs his head, and drops his microphone as he turns away.
"What you... get..."

Erin noticed Storm's face paling every second that passed. She pulled him even closer to her, placing his head on her chest, holding him gently to her. "Help! Somebody help! Please!" Erin's voice tore through the empty hallways, louder than she ever screamed before. She sobbed and pressed a soft kiss against Storm's head before standing and pulling him up with her. She half-carried-half-dragged Storm to the infirmary. When she walked in, the nurses turned, their faces appalled. "Don't ask questions! Just help him!" Erin shouted, watching as the male nurses took Storm's body from her. She followed into a patient room and sat in one of the chairs as the nurses started working on Storm. It was only in that moment that Erin noticed it was the room Storm had helped treat her eye.

Andrew stared at the body and walked away he walked to Storm and Erin he put his hand on Erin's shoulder "I'm so sorry" he started to tear up "please I hope it works"

Thus with that, the entire Storm crew was defeated. The ones in command when Storm wasn't around, Brian had gone deaf. He cried and touched the ground looking everywhere. He coulde't hear anything. Anthony had dissapeared. Rebecca, the second in command was gone. The Storm group that terrorized the entire school were defeated after three years.

Back at the Infirmary, the nurses workes on Storm. They placed bandages on his cheek and arm as they were damaged from all the battle.

Andrew stood there with a blank face he looked at the room he examined everything he slowly cried hoping a miracle would happen...

Soundsplitter didn't even know why he followed them to the infirmary. Did he care about these people? He didn't know... he just felt as if he was lingering there... but when it came to bullying and the cruelty towards others, Soundsplitter didn't take any of it, and it usually put him out of his good mood. Like the whole of today. Today was just madness and chaos.

Soundsplitter watches Storm for a moment, then looks between Erin and Andrew for a moment before hanging his own head, biting his lip as he trembled. It wasn't often for Soundsplitter to shed a tear, but the pure stress of today and making someone deaf was enough. The tear gently splashes against the infirmary flooring.
"D-damn it... *Sniff*..."

A few hours pass. Storm now stabalized, the infirmary was now back under control. Storm was hookes onto the machine and laid on the bed. Still unconcious. Time passed and it was now late night in the infirmary. It was pass everybody's curfew time.