Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Erin felt her heart pulse a little, another shock of jealousy. She scrunched her nose a little, but ended up not resisting it. She was jealous. Why wouldn't she be? The girl, Rebecca, was cute, petite, had shining blue eyes, and long blonde locks. Erin lifted her hand and touched her own hair again, her stomach dropping in disappointment. Erin tried opening her mouth to say something, but she saw the way Storm was smiling after her. It only made her heart hurt again. Her throat wouldn't function, so she started walking, unable to form words. Finally she managed to clear her throat and turned to look at Storm, still walking down the hallway. "You coming or not?" she asked, trying to talk casually, a slightly forced smile on her face.

Storm heard Erin behind him and turned his head. He walkes towards her and began walking next to her.

Storm: Oh yeah. So what were we talking about again? I completely forgot.

Erin made a slight noise under her breath her smile faltering. "I don't remember, actually. But who was that? She looked nice." Erin said, a slight tinge of something in her voice that surprised her. Sadness? She shook her head and sent Storm another fake, forced smile. "She's pretty, too..." Erin trailed off, her smile dropping and her eyes losing their slight brightness as she looked away from Storm, turning her attention to the floor.

Storm: She's an old friend of mine. We started in this school the same year and she was the first person that I ever talked to! She ended up moving a year later and now she's back! I'm so happy!

Storm sounded very cheerful and excited. He smiled

Erin nodded and couldn't bring herself to smile along with Storm. "Yeah, great. What a coincidence." Erin said, forcing a laugh. Her stomach felt sick and she felt her heart lurch a little. "Must be nice seeing her again." she said, her face paling slightly. Erin didn't know why she was freaking out so badly. 'It's because he might have feelings for her' a voice in Erin's head said. Erin felt tears brim her eyes and she gasped silently, not wanting to show Storm her face. "Uh, go ahead and go on without me." she said, her voice cracking slightly as she started to walk away, sniffing and wiping her eye with the palm of her hand.

Storm stood there confused and shook his head.

Storm: Hey wait! What's wrong? Are you okay?

Storm walked fast and stopped in front of her. He immediatly noticed that she didn't look normal.

Storm: Erin...?

Erin stopped in shock and her eyes widened, tears still running down her face. "I-It's nothing, I'm just being really stupid right now. I-" Erin felt her throat tighten and she couldn't keep talking. It was like a huge ball of wax was stuck in her throat. Erin took a shaky breath and tried forcing the tears to stop, and it was the worst feeling in the world. She opened her mouth again, but her vocal cords refused to work. Finally, she gave a sob behind her hand, turning to face away from Storm. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be acting like this. It's stupid, and I'm mad at myself for actually being jealous-" Erin stopped, feeling her cheeks redden in embarrassment, knowing she sounded really stupid. Erin closed her eyes and held the back of her hand against her mouth, keeping the sobs from escaping. She knew that she was red from embarrassment and her heart beating. The beat was slightly painful in her chest.

Storm was completely confused over what just happened. He squinted his eyes a bit and his mouth was slightly opened.

Storm: ...Jealous?

Storm saw a bench at the end of the hallway. He rubbed his face and walked towards Erin picking her up and holding her with two hands in front of him. He walked towards the bench and sat down still holding Erin on him looking down at her. He smiled at her

Storm: Come on now you can't be serious, Erin! You don't have to be jealous at all! She's just a friend, babe!

Storm lifts his arm and wipes a tear off her face. He wipes another tear and runs his hand through her face to move some hair that was invading it back.

Storm: Erin come on.

Erin felt as Storm lifted her and carried her to a bench. "I'm sorry, I know it's stupid. I don't know why I act like this, it makes me so mad. But, it hurt. When I saw her, something in my heart was hurting. I don't understand." Erin took in a shaky breath and looked into Storm's eyes as he wiped her tears away and moved her hair back. Erin turned her eyes away from Storm's feeling her face grow even redder in embarrassment. She couldn't bring herself to look back in his eyes.

Storm moved his arm up so he could sit her up. He looked at her and put his hand her chin. Slightly moving her head and looking into her eyes.

Storm: Hey. You're mine and that's not gonna change.

Storm says in a soft tone

Erin's heart thumped and she closed her mouth, her smile starting to grow. Her eyes lit up again as she stared into Storm's eyes. "Then I'll always be yours." Erin said softly, smiling bright. She felt her heart beat against her rib cage, a pleasant feeling. It felt like a sudden weight was lifted off of her shoulders as she sat there on Storm, looking at his eyes.

Storm smiled and hugged her, kissing her on the corner of her lips.

Storm: I don't want you to worry okay? Nothing is gonna change what I feel about you? Nobody is gonna change that.

Erin felt her heart beat rapidly as Storm placed a kiss on the corner of her lips. "Thanks Storm...I know that now. I really am one of the luckiest girls alive." she laughed, leaning forward and pressing her lips softly against his forehead. She leaned back and smiled at Storm, the weird pleasant feeling back in her heart.

Storms gets up still carrying her and smiles.

Storm: So how about I carry you to your dorm? It is pretty late. Don't want my lady running into any trouble

Storm laughs and smiles at her.

Erin smiled and nodded, raising an eyebrow as he continued carrying her. "Well, isn't this fancy?" she said in a posh accent. Erin laughed a bit and laid her head on Storm's chest as he walked. She yawned slightly and silently, covering her mouth with her hand. When Storm had mentioned it, Erin really was tired seeing how late it was. Her eyes started to droop sleepily, but she kept forcing herself to stay awake.

Storm walking in the girls hallway he looked around and it was empty.

Storm: So hey, how about I come see you tommorow while you're working? I'm sure Mrs. Nolan won't mind if I see you right? Also, what's your dorm number?

Erin looked along the empty hallway and smiled. "Um, 33." she said, looking up at Storm. "And that would be great. I would love to see you tomorrow. It would help me get my work done faster, then we could hang out." Erin said, suddenly excited.

Storm: Alright great! Sounds like a plan!

Storm walks towards room 33 and awkwardly turns the doorknob so he won't drop Erin. He pushes the door slightly with his foot and walks in. Storm sets her down on her bed and holds her hand

Storm: Night, gorgeous.

Erin blushed when Storm called her gorgeous and smiled. "Goodnight." she said, feeling the soft bed sink underneath her. Erin blushed and sat there, looking into Storm's eyes. "Thanks for carrying me. You didn't have to." she teased, winking at him.

Storm smiled and laughed

Storm: Think of it as my thanks for taking me to my dorm.

He says chuckling. He backs up slowly his hand sliding off Erin's. He walks towards tbe door and smiles. Closing it behind him