Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Andrew stared at them he had a blank face he wondered if something like that would work.....

Storm was confused as ever as Erin kissed him. He continued with it, but suddenly moved his head to the side.

Storm: Look I don't know what your problem is. You're confusing me with someone else. You destroyed my one and only friends. You crippled my reputation. Just because you helped me in here doesen't mean...that I forgive you. You killed...Rebecca

Andrew sighed "Erin I'm sorry I'm going to have to use Mind break now you guys were the most amazing friends I could have actually you were my only friends so I will sacrifice my life for you guys so tell storm everything and what I did for him so this is it goodbye guys I love you" Andrew stood and closed his eyes his eyes opened and turned blue so did Storms Andrew started screaming the mind pain was to much for him you could see a blue aura connect between them "GAAAHHH!" he stumbled pushed things around "its hurts but its for storm..." he started bleeding from his eyes and screaming he grabbed his head in pain Storm felt nothing he sat there with an empty look Andrew kept screaming and there storms memory lock broke but Andrew fell on the ground shaking and whimpering holding his head

Erin felt as Storm pulled away and her stomach dropped. "Storm..." her voice was soft and her body felt weak. "I..." she couldn't continue and it felt like her heart had finally broke in half. The pain was unbearable and she held a hand to her heart, clenching her eyes shut. It was a physical pain and she moved her mouth in pain. Opening Storm's door slowly, Erin walked out and down to the library, her hand still over her broken heart. She went inside the storage room and closed the door behind her, the blackness surrounding her. She went all the way to the back of the room and sat down, feeling empty inside. "I'm not scared...because Storm's here to protect me." she said, her tears finally spilling over. Erin cried in the total darkness.

Storm yelled and held his head. Nurses ran in and noticed Andrew on the ground and Storm yelling. They took Andrew to a different patient room. Storm remained on the bed holding his head.

Storm: My mind...my mind...uh...ugh....my mind...

Storm's memory wasn't fully back. He was still his old self, but one certain memory came back and it was that he knew Erin meant something to him.

Storm: That girl...Erin...I need to see her...

Storm got up from the bed and held his gut. He limped out of the infirmary and into the hallway.

Storm: Erin...Erin...where...ugh...

Storm coulden't yell and his calling was his inside voice. He limped through the hallways and coulden't take it. He laid against the lockers placing his hand on his gut and his arm.

Storm: Erin...

Erin felt something. She stood up and ran out of the library and into the hallway. She heard her name being called and ran in the direction. There, she saw Storm. He was leaning against the lockers in obvious pain. "Storm!" she cried out running to him, her eyes starting to tear up, a few tears falling down her face.

Andrew laid on the floor his eyes were pouring blood he had consciousness for now he saw Storm he had now expression his eyes were blank and so was his mouth he smiled "I hope it worked..." he said weakly he grabbed a note and wrote down "For Storm by the time you read this if you have your memory or not I might be gone passed out in a coma or perfectly fine but I want you to know I gave you your memory back for you and Erin so Thank you for all the good times if your looking for Erin shes in the storage room go comfort her ok? so Storm treat her good and don't break her heart goodbye Andrew.." Andrew realized something he knew the memory wouldn't be enough so he did one last psychic mind break and passed out

(GTG)

Storm: Erin...Erin...

Storm placed his hands on her face and looked at her. He stared into her eyes and was in obvious pain.

Storm: You're Erin, right?

Erin nodded quickly and looked into Storm's eyes. "Storm, yes! It's me! It's Erin!" she said, her heart beating with renewed hope.

Storm: I can't remmember anything except one thing. You...you meant something to me, Erin. You...you were important to me. I have a strange memory of us together...please..I need your help...I can't remmember

Storm doesen't let go of her face and he continued to look into her eyes

Erin's heart was beating hard as she racked her brain for ideas. "What do I do?" she asked, her eyes wide, searching Storm's. She was so close, she just needed to know what to do next. Her breath had shortened into nervous gasps, panic starting to settle in a little. Then, her breath caught in her throat as she thought of a place. "The storage room." she said, eyes widening. It was the main place she could think of.

Storm let go of her face and leaned back against the lockers.

Storm: Erin, do I know you or not? I need to know. My memories have been tampered with. Just...show me why you're in my memory.

Erin bit her lip and nodded. She grasped his hand gently and pulled his arm around her shoulders, helping him. "Let's go." she said quickly, walking at a fast pace, but slow enough for Storm since he was hurt, to the library. She lead Storm into the storage room and closed the door behind her, the dark engulfing them. "Do you remember this?" she asked softly, the sudden feeling of being in the dark making Erin's voice shake.

Storm coulden't see anything in the dark. He raised his hand and made a very weak flame.

Storm: Why...are we in here? Does this place mean anything special? What happened here...

Erin watched as the flame lit in Storm's hand, showing the relief on her face. "You sort of remember. I know you do. I was scared when we came in here. I had just gotten done singing my song for you, and the librarian had came back. We needed a place to hide so we came in here. I was so scared, and you lit the flame asking if I was scared. I had told you that I hated the dark, and you had the bright idea to put out your flame. But then, you wrapped your arms around me and held me tight, telling me that I had no reason to be scared. That you would always be there to protect me." Erin's voice cracked a little as she told the memory. It was this memory that made her fully realize that Storm was always going to be there for her, and that she didn't need to be scared.

Storm looked down at Erin still looking somewhat confused. He looked up at the ceiling.

Storm: Always be there...to protect you...I...see.

Storm shut the flame off and lifted his arms. He held Erin close to him.

Storm: I'm...sorry...for everything...

Erin felt as Storm put his arms around her. She was slightly shocked, but wrapped her arms gently around his torso, hugging him gently, knowing he was hurt. "D-Do you mean it? Are you really back?" Erin closed her eyes as she pressed the side of her head against Storm's chest. "You mean you finally remember now?" she asked, silent tears running down her face.

Storm: No...but I remmember enough to know that you mean...everything to me. I remmember enough to know that you're...mine. Tell me something, Erin. Did...you and my old self like...or love...eachother? How far were we...?

Erin was a little upset, but she smiled, knowing he still remembered her. "Here, follow me." she said, grabbing his arm once again and helping him outside of the building. She found the bench that first started everything. "This is where you confessed to me. You said that you had feelings for me and that I was the one for you. I remember it the most since I was probably the happiest girl in the world at that moment. I told you that I felt the same way, and we shared our first kiss here. It was the happiest moment in my entire life. You always complimented my eyes, calling them pretty, and you always called me gorgeous." Erin laughed a little at the memories as she led Storm to the bench."If that doesn't tell you that we really liked, maybe even loved, each other, I don't know what will. As for how far we were, I'm not sure. But to me, it feels like something truly special." Erin smiled at Storm and felt as the cool breeze blew her hair gently.

Storm: First...kiss? We kissed? Is that why you did that in the infirmary? It wasn't your first time in there?

Storm looked at her with a smile