Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

Andrew put a hand on Soundsplitters and Erins back "Erin Bry... Its OK... *sniff* we all cry *hic* *hic* that's perfectly fine" he sat with the both of them today they got rid of the most vicious crew yet they might lose a friend today they stood by Storms side hoping it would all be OK

Erin's lip never stopped trembling and her eyes never left Storm's. When curfew came, Erin refused to leave. One of the nurses put a hand on her arm and she turned, slapping the nurse's hand away. "I'm not leaving, and that's it!" Erin shouted, tears brimming her already wet eyes. Her eyes were red and she was exhausted. But above all, Erin was worried about Storm than herself. "Ma'am, you need rest-" the nurse started to say, but Erin interrupted her. "The only thing I need right now is for him to wake up and remember! I don't need anything else right now!" Erin's voice, now hoarse, was still raised at the nurse, her eyes narrowed. The nurse, her face in shock, nodded and walked away without another word. Erin traded glances with Soundsplitter and Andrew, sniffing a bit. She moved her chair closer to Storm's bed and grabbed his hand gently. It was slightly cold, making her heart tug. "Thank you guys so much...I've never had better friends." Erin said to Soundsplitter and Andrew, her throat tightening up. Erin laid her head on Storm's bed and cried silent tears.

Storm laid there unconcious. The machine beeped in the backround as the room was silent. Suddenly, his heart thumped hard on his chest. His eye twitched and he shot open his eyes. He looked around and sat up. Noticing Erin was holding his hand he looked at Andrew and Soundsplitter and then back down at Erin.

Storm: You're...that girl. The one Becca fought. And you're that boy I took down...and you're that kid that yelled jackass. Where's my crew?

Erin looked up, her heart beating as a smile grew on her face. "Storm!" She said, her voice full of relief. "Thank goodness!" Then, her smile slowly started disappearing as he didn't remember her. "Oh, you don't remember..." Erin said, the sadness becoming obvious she was upset. When Storm asked where his crew was, Erin gulped and rubbed the back of her head. "Your crew...there isn't a crew anymore." Erin said, straightening her back, still holding onto his hand gently. She knew she could get the old Storm back somehow. It must be possible Erin thought to herself, her eyes searching Storm's. There, she saw it. The dazed aura that seemed to be wrapping around his mind. She knew there had to be a way to break it.

Andrew looked up in awe he was happy he was awake but then he saw he didn't have his memory back he sighed and explained "well your crew is gone Becca killed herself due to my torment Brian is deaf and Anthony is missing the rest of the crew split up..." he looked down "I'm glad your back but your memory..."

Storm's jaw dropped and and pulled his hand away from Erin. He looked at his fist and balled it.

Storm: You...defeated them?....Rebecca...hm...might as well finish me off while you're at it.

Storm laid back down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

he looked directly at storm "No! Your my friend or you were my friend before Rebecca erased your memory" he rubbed the back of his neck "you see I won't kill you accepted me as your friend and changed me and Erins lives..." He started tearing up again "I c-can't d-do t-t-that..."

Erin felt, with a drop of her heart, as Storm pulled his hand away. "Storm, please, snap out of it. Please remember. Remember Andrew, Soundsplitter, me. Remember us. Storm, you have to. That girl Rebecca did something to your head. She made you forget us so you would join them again. Storm, please. You have to understand! I'm begging you. Just try getting your memory back!" Erin was talking quickly, but clear enough for Storm to understand. She wanted to get Storm's memory back.

Storm with an annoyed expression continues looking at the ceiling.

Storm: Get out.

Storm's tone was serious and he expressed no emotions.

Eliza taps Amun-Rah on the ground and proclaims "Cheese is a very good topic to sing about! Especially in Egyptian." She blows her hair to the side and looks away before looking down "It also rhymes with a lot of things in Egyptian, so it's a good base point. Not that you'd know anything about rhyming!" She looks back at him and raised an apathetic hand, smirking and winking. She then stares at the microphone as he explains the microphone, in which she remarks "I never thought you could 'cheat' in music...But it looks like you found a way. I shall call you cheater from now on!" She snaps her fingers and a boy with glasses rushes up, and Eliza opens one eye facing him "Take note to call the student 'Soundsplitter' 'Cheater' from now on. It'd be delightful if you could change his name to 'Cheater' on all attendance charts too!" The boy then bows "Yes, empress!" Before rushing off as Eliza gestures to shoo him off. She then looks back as her face turns red, grabbing the microphone away "I don't sound like that! My voice is much more soothing!" She grimaced, then turning to a crowd of students "RIGHT, PEASANTS?" The people in the crowd looked at her with great fear before bowing down, one saying "You are the fairest in the land, empress!" and another saying "I-I can't get enough of your voice at all times, no matter what the tone!" Said another "I like your cheese song!" Said a girl in the back. She then 'hmmphed' and opened an eye at 'Cheater', handing him back his microphone "See? My peasants agree!" She gestures to them with Amun-Rah, then tapping Amun on the ground twice "You may stand, get back to what you were doing! This instant!" The crowd then hurries back to what they were doing, and she then opens an eye to 'Cheater's unsatisfied stomach, Eliza's stomach groaning itself. She then patted it "Well, I guess I can go for something to eat!" She snaps her fingers, and two men rush behind them plopping them into chairs, and a man pushes a table up in front of them. Eliza's facial expression was completely calm during all of this, as if it was a normal thing. A butler like figure with a mustache then walks up, placing a tray before them "On today's menu, gourmet spaghetti and devil chocolate cake." The butler uncovers the tray, revealing a big ball of spaghetti and forks in front of it, plates already in front of the two. "Lovely work! You may be off now-" She sets a napkin on your lap, shooing the butler as he gracefully walks away. Eliza then looks at the ball, viciously stabbing a fork into it and pulling out a smaller ball and plopping it onto her own plate. "It looks truly divine, doesn't Cheater!" She rubs her palms together, looking at the spaghetti drooling with stars in her eyes. The crowd before them was looking away from the meal, the empress did not like people observing her meals, and she enforced her dislikes very well, clearly.

<<I'm sorry for the wait darling, an empress is busy!>>

Erin closed her mouth and set her jaw. She didn't want to give up on him. Not now, not when he was the closest person to her. "No." she said stubbornly, crossing her arms across her chest and narrowing her eyes at Storm. "You don't own this room and we're trying to help you. Plus, you aren't the only stubborn person in this room, Storm." Erin said, pointing at herself.

Andrew frowned and tried to explain quickly before he snapped "No storm we are your real friends let me explain she Erin *points at* liked you you guys fell in love and had the best relationship I have ever seen me I was a shy boy and I bumped into you than I asked to be your friend the three of us became friends we got bullied by your old crew and you hated them then they bullied us harassing Erin and Soundsplitter defended her and you guys became friends then this new girl named Rebecca came you guys talked she erased your memory to make your crew take over the school again we beat them and tried to get your memory back now your here..." he took a deep breath hoping storm would understand

Storm heard Andrew and clenched his teeth.

Storm: That's the most ridiculous story I ever heard and if you aren't gonna leave then I WILL.

Storm gets up unhooking himself and struggles holding his gut. He begins walking slowly out the door of the patient room.

Andrew freaked out "thats it Storm!" he grabbed storm putting hi back on the bed hooking him up "I'm sorry Erin Soundsplitter hold him down...."

Erin growled under her breath and stood up, grabbing Storm's arm. "Oh no you won't. Lay back down." she said, her voice firm. "You just about scared me to death last time, and you aren't going to do it again." Erin dragged Storm back against the bed, locking his door. "No leaving." she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "Not until your memories are back."

Andrew sighed "Guys please don't worry I have to do this I'm going to bring Storms memories back...." he sighed and stood up "I might die... but its worth it for you guys you guys are the best friends I've had and now I'll do anything for you guys... even kill myself for a friend... its called psychic mind break.... just in case goodbye guys I'll miss you..."

Erin walked forward and hugged Andrew tight. "Andrew you don't have to do this. Can I try something first? I doubt it'll work, but I want to give it a shot.If it doesn't work you can try the mind break." Erin said, pulling away from Andrew. She wanted to try it, and she hoped it would work.

Storm was thrown bacm on the bed and looked at Andrew. He put his arms on his face and covered his eyes.

Storm: Please...just...leave me alone.

Storm's voice cracked a bit and one tear went through his arm that was covering his eyes.

Erin took a shaky breath and walked over to Storm. She gently pulled his arms away from from his face and wiped away the tear. Softly, Erin started to sing her song. The song she wrote for Storm. As she was singing, she pulled out her bass and strummed the strings softly. She felt the tears start to fill her eyes, but her voice stayed nice and smooth. She played with the feeling she had felt in her heart when she was around Storm. The weird, pleasant and warm feeling. Erin got to the chorus and kept singing softly, never breaking eye contact with Storm. When she finished the song, Erin put her bass down and leaned towards him. "Don't freak out." she said softly, closing her eyes and pressing her lips against his. She stayed there, hoping with all of her heart that it would break the curse. She put all of her hope into that kiss, hoping something would happen.