Medieval Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiles at the sight of her companion and hurries over, grabbing his arm pulling him over to the balcony, "Come look at the kingdom in the morning light, Daemon! It's beautiful out today!" Momo exclaims cheerfully as he pulls him to the warm breezed balcony, turning leaning against it slightly as she looks out again, slightly wavy hair not as silkily brushed as usual but it's almost more pretty then when it is.

Daemon chuckles lightly at her excitement and stepped over into the light and into the balcony. "It is quite beautiful, but not as extravagant as you" he says leaning on the railing of the balcony, looking down.

Momo blinks a bit as what he says registers in her mind and she blushes looking down at the kingdom, "Don't be silly, Daemon." She shakes her head a bit. They both knew her siblings were far more "extravagant" then the black haired, smaller framed girl. Or at least to Momo.

"I'm not being silly... rarely am I 'silly'. This is the truth." He replied smiling at her

She turns toward him and blinks, studying his face. She could always tell when he was being honest...Another blush spreads across her cheeks and she looks down, unsure what to say for a moment, "Thank you....

"Your welcome.. I placed your rose on your nightstand last night if u havnt already seen that" he says. The rose still sits there perfectly preserved through the night somehow.

Momo blinks looking over at the nightstand and her eyes rest on the perfect rose. Another smile lights her face, "Wonderful, thank you!" she walks back inside, picking it up carefully and placing it in a vase happily.

Daemon nods in reply and steps back into the shade. "What would u like to do today Momo?" He asked.

She pauses, thinking about it, "Maybe...let's go on a horse ride perhaps?" Smiling happily as she looks at him She rarely got to ride but she loved it when she did.

"Sounds fun, would u like to go now?" He asked, just as excited as her. He hasn't been on his horse, Bobo, in a while. He chuckled thinking of the name. He let princess Moshi name him when she was young and he first got the horse.

She nods cheerfully, "I'll have to change though." Momo blushes slightly folding her hands in front of her.

"Oh yes, i'll be getting the horses ready" he said blushing. He leaves her room and heads down to the stables. He made sure both their horses were ready for riding and put on there sadles. He packed a few apples and carrots in each of the saddlebags in case the horses, or they got hungry.

After a little she runs down the steps of the palace to the stables dressed in her tight black breeches and white shirt beneath a pretty black tailcoat designed for riding. She hops for a second on one foot as she pulls her tall boot up slightly before coming over with a smile, "I'm here."

Daemon chuckles seeing her hop around with his peripheral vision. "Do u need help on your horse?" He asks.

She blushes slightly but smiles shaking her head walking over to the horse he'd prepared, "No, it's fine. Thank you."

"Ok " he smiles and get on his horse.
[This is his horse, but with a little white in his maneimage.jpg ]
"I found this amazing spot a while back, would u like me to show u it? It's outside the city though, in the forest." he says.

She smiles brightly. Her trust of Daemon was boundless so she nods happily, "I'd love to see it!" She mounts the horse lightly, settling onto it as she takes the reins.

(I think that's a fresian :D They're so pretty x3 <---*obsessed with horses and works at a stable* ---> Princess's horse
9th+May+2009+198a+-+Copy.jpg

White arabian :3 ^))

[yeah horses are really pretty :) I like the ones that have the big hooves and fur around it, the higher boned ones. There so cool (doesn't know the breed name) hahaha. Like Daemon's horse. That's cool u work at a stable :) ]

Daemon was beyond happy she accepted the offer "okay follow me!" His horse takes off happy to run also again. After a while of riding they reach the forest where he makes his horse slow down a little. About 10 minutes later he stops and the sound of water rushing is heard. We're here." He says happily and dismounts. He walks forward leading his horse past a few more trees.
[ u see this: image.jpg ]

(Haha thanks and you like horses with feathered hooves then. :) When they have the long fur around their hooves it's called feathered hooves :D I love them too. They're heavier breeds though so they don't really do jumping or such (USUALLY, but there are exceptions when they're mixed breeds) so I don't really ride them that much. I prefer the sport of jumping x33)

Princess Moshi follows him on her horse before dismounting as he does too, walking with him. When her gaze falls on the scene before them, she literally can't breath for a moment, heart jumping. It was so beautiful and natural... She releases the reins of her horse, who stays put having been well trained, and runs forward to the edge of it with bright sparkling eyes, "It's so beautiful..." she murmures breathlessly.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[Ohh X3 see that's how little I know about them. And that sounds fun!

"It is.. I come here to think sometimes.. It's quiet and peaceful. I wanted to share it with u, but it'll have to be a secret between u and me, nobody else can know about it" he says watching her.

Status
Not open for further replies.