Medieval Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
He turns his head and sticks his tongue out at her. "Just because" he teases.

"That's no fair~" she whines a bit moving her horse up swiftly past his and into the front but keeps going, urging it into a canter

Daemon chuckles. "U win. I'm not gonna let our horses trip on a root "
-fast forward to the castle- Daemon gets off his horse and walks over to her holding his hand out to help her down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[how would u like to have Momo find out he's not human? Seeing his teeth, standing out in the sun too long, hugging him and not hearing his heartbeat and noticing he's got no pulse, have him tell her, or do u have an idea? :3 cuz i gotta plan for all those lol]

(Mmmmm I don't care any is fine :3 I do have a request however heh. My brain spazs when someone talks about my character as me (used as "you") You know, when you do "He walks over to u". My brain just has a spasm)

[Yeah sry I keep putting that on accident ^^"" it's because I'm RPing with a friend through text and she is using herself as her character and we're doing everything first person, so i get messed up sometimes.]

Momo takes his hand, jumping down lightly. She was tired again...I need to build more stamina, she thinks to herself vaguely.

Daemon kisses her hand lightly before true bing to put the horses in their stable and give them their apples. "It's about 3:00, u never ate, are u hungry?" He said worried.

Momo pauses to think about it before shaking her head, "No, not very."

Daemon wasn't gonna take 'no' for an answer though, knowing she didn't eat breakfast, or lunch. "Nah u need to eat princess, how about some cake?" He asked offering her a treat she couldn't possibly resist.

[ how about we have Daemon being revealed as a vampire revealed when he's been in the sun too long and he asks weird (like in pain) and flinches when she touches him? Then she notices a slight reflection (the wavyness of air like u see above fire or hot asphalt) above him?]

Momo bites her lip slightly. How could she resist cake... She lets out a sigh. "Alright fine, you win."

(Sounds good.)

Daemon smiles in delight and grabs her hand gently in his. "Lets go to the bakery not to far from here, they have endless assortments of amazing cakes." She said starting to walk her to town. The bakery was one of the first buildings they met. When he held open the door for her, they were met with the most divine smells.

[*says in high pitched voice* soo dreamy, cake hahahaha :3]

(Hahahaha, sorry I'll be pretty slow in replying, I've barely been able to reply to some of my other rps.)

Momo's eyes brighten at the scents wafting from inside and quickly walks in, looking around slightly with a smile. "It smells wonderful."

[its fine]
"Sure does, pick any you'd like" he said smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.