Medieval Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok I'm coming in!" He said and takes off his boots, belt, scarf, gloves, pants and shirt. (Leaving him in just his dark navy blue boxers). He walks into the water then swims out over to u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Momo comes up in the water a little ways away pushing her hair out of her face so it's slicked back and looks over with a slight giggle. "Kay."

Daemon floats on his back closer to her, where when she least expects it, he splashes her with the water then sticks his tongue out at her.

Momo squeaks slightly before laughing and splashing him back then immediately diving under water swimming down to avoid getting splashed in retaliation.

Daemon dives underwater chasing her. >:)

Surprisingly, she's a quite fast swimmer. She swims to the bottom of the crystal blue water, landing lightly on the sandy floor, tall green water grass swaying around her as her hair flows around her, not aware he's chased her.

Daemon swims behind her and when he gets close enough, he wraps his arms around her from behind scaring her.

She jumps, almost losing the air she had left but doesn't and turns slightly looking up, blushing a tad.

Daemon laughs inwardly and then swims up, holding her in his arms. "Hahaha ur face" he laughs when you both reach the surface.

She blushes deeply, laughing a bit hitting his chest a bit half heartedly, "That wasn't nice~!"

"I saved u from drowning darlin' " he said and lets go of her, chuckling. "Would u rather have drowned ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"But..I went down there on purpose! I wasn't going to drown," she pouts slightly

"I know... I just wanted an excuse" he says and pouts back.

She stops and looks up at him slightly blinking. "What..?" What did he mean..? A faint blush appears again.

"An excuse to rescue u" ^^"" he said blushing a little.

Momo looks down blushing, "O-oh...well thanks I guess.." unsure what to say, still blushing.

"N-no problem.." He said awkwardly then swims away. 'Ug mess up' he thinks.

She swims over to another spot and climbs out onto a rock, climbing up it onto the flat surface before flopping down on it in the sun to dry letting out a sigh and shuts her eyes.

Daemon takes a deep breath and decides to test his luck. "I-i think i love u.. There was always something about u ya know.." He says. "I'm not good with words..."

"Mhm..." she murmures absently before she blinks and her eyes widen, sitting bolt up right looking over at him, "W-what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.