Medieval Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
She turns with a bright smile looking at him, "Of course, I won't tell anyone!" she giggles a bit happily before turning and looking back at the gorgeous scene in front of her.

"Thank u.. And I'm glad u like it." He says watching her excitement. He walks over and stands by her.

She smiles as she watches the water before crouching down. She pulls off a black glove and reaches down touching her fingers to the cool water with a happy expression. It was so pretty...

Daemon sits down by her along the shore. "I rather enjoy spending time with u. Your not annoying like everyone else in the kingdom. And your sisters -to stuck up they seem to me"

Momo blushes slightly looking over, "Thanks. I have to agree they are..." She looks back at the water before flopping back onto the green grass and looking up at the sky through the trees foliage.

Daemon looked out over the waterfall. "What would u like to do know? Or would u rather stay here all day?" He asked feeling a little awkward. He never knew what to say or how to make a conversation with her it seemed.

He then leaned back on the grass like her.

She shuts her eyes quietly, happy where she was, "Let's stay here. It's a nice change from the palace." She smiles as she says it.

"Ok, I agree" he looks at her from the corner of his eye. Bobo, his horse quietly comes over suddenly, and starts eating at his hair. "Hey! Bobo my hair's not grass!" He says laughing while he's trying to get Bobo to stop.

She sits up looking at the horse as she laughs, reaching out petting it as she gets the black horse to stop. "He has nice hair it'd be a shame if you ate it, Bobo, now go on! Go eat some grass," Waving him away gently.

Bobo snorts and walks away, seeming like he was amused at what he did. "Ugh he drooled in my hair" Daemon says trying to fix it, blushing a little.

Momo giggles and reaches over to the water taking some in her palm before leaning over him slightly as she begins to fix his hair, making sure not to let the horse spit dry before she can wash it out. "Silly horse."

"Heheh yeah, I don't know what to do with him sometimes" he said still blushing as she helped him with his hair.

She smiles as she finishes fixing his hair and lowers her hands, letting them fall back into her lap. A small warm breeze makes her bangs ruffle slightly. "He just loves you."

"I love him back too, but u don't see me eating his hair" he jokes, and laughs.

She laughs a bit and looks at the waterfalls slightly as she tilts her head a bit. Crazy idea...She stands up and takes off her riding jacket, pushing up the sleeves of her white blouse and sitting down as she begins to take off her boots, grinning.

"U gonna swim?" He asks. This he's gotta see. "If u drown i swear.." XD

She smiles as she nods, "Everyone at the palace is way to controlling to even consider letting me there." She pulls off her blouse and sliding off the breeches as she ties her long black hair in a low ponytail. Standing in her black undergarments for a moment as she does before running into the water. It was absolutely perfect in temperature.

"Very true.. How's the water? I may come in too." He asks.

She turns slightly, eyes reflecting the waters light as she smiles brightly, "It's perfect!" she calls in return as she turns diving into one of the calmer pools of blue water.

Status
Not open for further replies.