Medieval Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Up to you ^u^ It'd be fine since he's been around her since she was a child.)

The blush remains softly as she nods, holding the flower carefully as she walks over to the shadow of the fountain, sitting down looking over at him a bit, "So, what are my," coughing slightly, "idiotic siblings up to?"

[okie :3 ]
Daemon follows over and sits beside her, relieved to be in the shade. "I don't know.. I honestly don't pay attention to them much." He said honestly; he mostly paid attention to you.

She nods a bit and twirls the flower a bit between her black gloved fingers looking out over the garden quiet for a few minutes before looking at him a bit, unsure what to say. She usually felt very comfortable around the other, and she still did but she'd found she was becoming more shy around the man recently and she didn't know why.

Daemon just sits there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say. It was afternoon and the sun was just starting to set. "...i always liked sunsets. "

She looks over slightly as her companion speaks, blinking. She didn't know that... Momo smiles a bit looking at the sunset too, "I do too.." It was always colorful but it ended in the fall of night. Perhaps that's what she liked the most. It could be beautiful and colorful but it always ended darkly. Oh, don't get her wrong, she loved night. It was just the symbolism. She was the darker of her siblings. The more "goth" one. Or at least she was in appearance. While her siblings looked like some kinds of angels, with their gold hair light eyes and peachy skin. Princess Moshi however had black hair, dark midnight blue eyes and pale skin, more resembling of a fallen angel. All she needed was the black feathered wings. The strange thing was, her perfect angel siblings had the personalities of demons while she had the personality of a baby rabbit.

"I don't tell people that much.. I do prefer night more than day also. The sun is too.. Bright sometimes" he chuckles, his sharp canines visible if u pay attention.

The princess doesn't notice as she stares at the sunset before leaning her head slightly against his shoulder like she usually does, yawning a bit. It had been a long boring day. "I agree. I love the night," she smiles brightly as she watches the sun sink.

Daemon smiled down at her. "You tired?" He asked putting his arm around her lightly. He didnt want her to fall asleep on him, he'd feel bad having to wake her up.

Momo nods a bit, shutting her midnight eyes slowly, tired. She was now that he asked...it was so early in the night though...She frowns a bit, exhausted none the less.

"Would u like me to take u back to your room? I can carry you if you'd like.." He offered

The dark haired princess nods a bit, not thinking anything of the offer, "Alright...You may..." yawning a bit as she says it.

Daemon pickes her up bridal style, in a way nobody would be able to see up her dress and her head was sort of cradled in his chest. He walked her back through the gardens, through the castle, and too her room, were he pulled back the covers with one hand and later her down, pulling the blankets over her.

Momo relaxes in his grip as he walks her back through the castle to her room. As he lays her down she holds onto the front of his jacket a bit looking up at him, "Stay...?" She murmures sleepily.

Daemon smiles. "If u wish" ^^"" he blushes slightly and sits down on the side of her bed by her.

She snuggles in slightly, shutting her eyes sleepily. Moshi was vaguely comforted by the fac he was by her side...She enjoyed his company even when she was falling asleep.

[sorry i was busy]
Deamon watches her fall asleep, she was so cute, and yawns realizing he's tired too. After sitting by her for another 20 or so min tires he goes back to his room, and falls asleep, thoughts of her on his mind.
-fast forward to the morning-l

Princess Moshi sits up in bed frowning a bit. How'd she get there? Oh yes, Daemon. She looks around a bit.. Speaking of which, where was he? She slides out of bed and walks over to the balcony doors opening them letting in the morning air and taking a deep breath of it, waking up a bit more in the process.

Daemon had left not wanting to fall asleep in there and have another person come in and question. He also didnt know if she meant stay as in until she falls asleep or all knight. He knew she was half asleep when she told him, and didnt want her to wake up and be mad he was there. He woke up and sighed sadly. He liked being by her. Daemon stretched a little and went over to her room, where he knocked lightly.

The princess had changed into her normal black lacy nightgown and was standing on the balcony staring at the kingdom, hair swaying a bit in the breeze. She was no more then a place holder behind her siblings and she knew it. Turning as she hears the knock, "Come in."

Daemon opens the door and slowly comes in. "Hey Momo, how'd you sleep?" He says admiring her beauty. He wanted to be with her, but didnt know how..

Status
Not open for further replies.