Medieval Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
o\\\\o "never mind.." He says and dives underwater swimming off scared of rejection or being made fun of by her. Anyone else he didnt care about, but to him it seemed like her opinion or reply would break him or make him invincible.

She stares slightly at where he disappeared, sitting stunned on the top of the rock. He loved her?

He swam over to another rock and surfaced behind it quietly. 'Now what do I do?? She knows now.. If she doesn't like me back, gosh it's gonna be awkward.. And idk what to do with out her. Then what if she's mad? If she does like me back, i probably won't be able to be with her anyways.. She's a princess... And I'm not even human.' What ifs ran through his mind.

She bites her lip, hesitating before calling, "Daemon?"

Daemon calls back after a couple seconds. "Yes Princess?".

"...I..." she pulls her knees against her chest slightly blushing hesitating, "I...I like you too.."

Daemons heart would have stopped, if it was beating of course, and he stayed silent for a second surprised. " ..you do? Ur not just saying that are u?" He asked while coming back from around the rock.

Her expression turns indignant, "Are you implying I'd lie about something like that?"

"No.. I just thought u wouldn't feel the same" he replies swimming up to u.

She sighs, "Well I do..." she blushes a bit looking down. Momo stands up and walks over to where she left her clothes, mostly dry now as she starts to get dressed once more.

Daemon gets out of the water as well and puts on his clothes. "I packed food in the saddlebags for the horses and if u got hungry.." He says and walks over to u.

[because he's a hybrid, it's modern day, and this is rp, vampires CAN eat human food. But it never helps ease their hunger like blood does, human or animal. It also doesn't give them the nutrition like blood does to them. :3 so it's ALMOST in a way like twilight but not exactly food wise. Lol]

She looks up as she pulls on her riding coat. Momo nods, "Alright." moving her hair out of her face a bit

Daemon frowns a little and gets back on his horse. "We should be heading back.."

(okz lol)

She blinks a bit, "oh ok..." Momo walks over to her horse and mounts it once more taking up the reins turning it, heading back toward the kingdom.

[:3]
"Sorry iv made it so awkward.." he apologizes while riding beside her horse. Bobo makes a face that looks like he's laughing.

"You haven't..." she says simply as she guides her horse down the path at a walk

"Oh.." He says. He's never been the greatest at communicating when it came to someone he liked. He leans over to the side when Bobo got closer to ur horse and kisses your cheek.

Momo blinks before a blush spreads across her cheeks and she ducks her head slightly, feeling a faint flutter in her chest. "A-ah..."

Daemon chuckles and speeds his horse up cutting in front of her.

"H-hey! Why'd you cut me off~?" she giggles slightly still blushing deeply

Status
Not open for further replies.