Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yokai You're welcome to do that. I'm just saying that so that some people can get motivated to post. Not that I'm not saying that other people aren't motivated... Umm... I think I'm going to stop talking now...

Damn your parachute jump stealing the drama of my sea plane! Fine, I'll just have to come up with something even more needlessly dramatic!

Lol I love some of these intros. ;D

I hope nobody minds me dropping in, even though it's a little bit past the starting point.

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?

Valerie Cross

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

aQsUedg.jpg

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?

>I'm a guy.

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?

>What do you care?

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)

Human

>Last I checked, at least.

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?

Lyon, France.

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

>To get stronger.

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?

• Native French, and fluent English
• Photographic memory
• Proficient with makeup and a sewing needle

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?

>Fail? Heh.

Val holds a notable lack of sympathy and tact, and often finds himself either at a loss for words or unintentionally offensive. He's also underwhelming in physical pursuits, with his innate strength only good enough to carry his own weight.

tl;dr he doesn't lift.

Question 4: What are some fears you have?

Men

Question 5: What are you like in public?

Valerie is pretty open as a person, and doesn't have much to hide. He knows it wouldn't benefit him to try to conceal things, so he's straight about his intentions. He likes to show off when he gets the opportunity, and enjoys helping others—although, he doesn't always take the kindest route to doing so. Relatively critical, he's quick to point out mistakes, be it another's or his own, and works out solutions and corrections on the spot.

Overall, Valerie turns out to be thoughtful and quite pleasant, even if it's not always considerably so.

However, he turns very cynical and hostile around men—even violent. Val has been known in his schools for what amounts to an itchy trigger finger, often injuring men who touch him.

Question 6: What are you like in private?

Valerie repeats things in his head many times over before speaking in attempts to figure out the "best" way to say what he means, and tends to talk to himself when he knows for a fact that he's alone.

In his private life, he brushes up on his French, browses the Internet, and passes off to himself that his ever-increasing femininity is part of his plan to get over the distaste he has for his own sex.

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)

>It used to be Valentine.

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test: History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?

Making friends exclusively with girls from his classes, Val was frequently bullied by the other boys in school, and even his brother wasn't exactly a model sibling. This consistent abuse over his deceptively girly state followed him to middle school and high school, and Valerie soon decided that it would get him nowhere by trying to change that.

>Better to work with what I have than making something new out of it.

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?

>To get stronger.

Question 3: What was your family like?

>Jamie was that overachieving big brother. Good grades; good looks. Got whatever he wanted, did whatever he wanted, and didn't like it too much when he found out he wasn't an only child anymore. Parents travelled a lot for work, and took us with 'em. Didn't see much of my grandparents or anyone else in the family. Basically got left to my own devices, with him as my only company.

Question 4: ERROR...

>I guess a bug or two is normal for any software.

Congratulations. You have passed the third—section—
ERROR...

>That's... probably not normal.

Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?

Bioshift. Valerie is capable of limited degrees of shapeshifting and altering the composition of his body, granting him virtually impenetrable skin or bursts of superhuman senses and strength, and mimicking the body parts of animals from claws to wings.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

EDIT: I made another one. I liked the idea of incestuous yaoi a big brother trying to redeem himself for being a jerkass.

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?

Jamie Cross

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

9BFRnFO.jpg

"What a terrible day for rain."

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?

Male

"Give me a sec, I gotta verify this."

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)

Human

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?

Lyon, France.

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

"To keep an eye on my brother."

• Native French; fluent English
• Exellent athleticism
• Strong ability to focus
• Unbearable sexiness
• Great sense of humor

"Well, my poker face sucks."

Jamie is not fond of luck-based games.

Question 4: What are some fears you have?

"Probably that my brother hates me after harassing him for most of our childhood."

Question 5: What are you like in public?

A man who belongs in the spotlight, Jamie is a crowd pleaser. He claims his motto is "Function over form," but he does his best to make sure his form is top-notch, too. Taking up as many activities as he can handle, he makes friends with even more. More than happy to acknowledge and fix his own mistakes before bringing up any faults in others, and generally just putting effort into making as many people content as he can, Jamie is the guy everyone hates for being so likable.

Question 6: What are you like in private?

Self-critical and eager to make up for mistakes he made as a kid, he does everything in his power to hide his shortcomings, and spends much of his spare time working to improve himself physically and mentally. As a result, he's easily burnt out, and prone to taking naps. Occasionally, he'll show a sarcastic side to himself, but he tries to keep jokes lighthearted.

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)

"Never had a girlfriend."

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test: History.

"Got into a lot of sports and clubs, made a lot of friends."

"Government mandate. Following my brother."

"They aren't bad. Didn't see too much of my parents after I was ten or so, since they started working more often. Had us moving a lot. Kind of messed with my baby brother whenever I could, but that's on me."

Congratulations. You have passed the third—section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.

"I'm a Realizer. If I want it, I make it."

Jamie operates on a resource he calls Will. No matter what it is, his wish for creation and change will always come true. From spawning inanimate objects and living things to casting magic and gaining superhuman physicality, Jamie's only limit is time.

In addition, Jamie is capable of dispelling illusions and turning them into a reality. However, Jamie can't create illusions himself. Instead, he relies on Imaginers to manufacture them, so he can give them a corporeal form. He can't turn someone's illusions against them, and he can't do it from a distance. It isn't dependent on his Will, and can last indefinitely, as the illusions remain under the control of their Imaginer, but it puts stress on him to bring another's creation to life.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're all still before even talking to other characters so I imagine it's fine.
Also, I'm pretty damn sure that picture is a girl. Is Jamie using his shapeshifting to change his gender? perv :P

@Sakuyahime Accepted! You're welcome to make an opening post!

@Everyone I'm going to allow people to start making their second posts if they've already made their opening posts! For those of you who have yet to make your opening posts, please try to do so quickly, or we will move on without you! Sorry~

Also, there is no particular posting order, so anyone is welcome to post. I'd suggest that you don't make a third post until the majority of others have made their first though~

Ill get one done tomorrow regardless of whether or not people have arrived then.

Binks You haven't really missed much. I think there was a few posts, but other than that... I don't think there's anything.

@Everyone OH YES! I COMPLETELY SPACED IT! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY, BUT WE NEED TO SET UP DORM ARRANGEMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO PICK FIRST. I'LL GIVE YOU UNTIL WEDNESDAY, BUT BY THAT TIME, I'M GOING TO RANDOMLY PICK THEM. OKAY? I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!

Wait we have to share? Well crap. I'ma copy my character and sit in the corner and wait for someone else to assign her a dormmate.

Anybody want to be a super annoying roommate for Hale? I think he could do well with someone trying to force him out of his shell, lol.

8-hiding-turtle.jpg
<----Hale

Reactions: Binks
This roleplay still got room for one more?

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below? Matthew Rickson
Part of the well known, Rickson family. Heard of them. No? well no one has, lets keep it at that.

durarara-izaya-orihara.jpg
Happy?

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender? Male
Male, I mean last time I checked I was.

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation? Heterosexual
My door only swings one way.

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.) Human
I could be part Canine, that would be cool. What kind of fucking question is this anyways? "what species are you" Sorry, I'm a fucking turtle who has an amazing vocabulary.

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12) 17
About to be eighteen, well give or take 6 months

Question 5: Where is your place of birth? Massachusetts, Boston
Mars, were did you think?

Because life is to much of drag, gotta do something more interesting besides getting tail, if you catch my drift.

I can skate, oh and I'm great at spray paint art. Sometimes graffiti...

Math... Can't do that shit if my life depended on it.

Question 4: What are some fears you have? oblivion
Lets not discuss that topic.

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?
Give no fucks, that sums it up... Oh wait, you want more. Loud, some say I have no manners, oh well, cocky, but don't take any of that the wrong way, I love having friends, and if you're a friend of mine, then I'll go to the ends of the earth for you, I don't turn my back on my friends. I can be quite vulgar, can you fucking believe that?

Question 6: What are you actually like?
I wish I could I avoid this, I tend to think about things a lot, from how others think about me, to how I fit in the world, or what's my purpose? Now, if you make that public, I'll find you personally and make you hurt, got it?

I once stole at least 25k from the bank, your not going to hold me accountable for that, are you?

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Well, My mom died while giving birth, and my dad just works all day, so I've always had to be alone, no regulations, I could do what I want.
I want to see what I can do, to have a meaning in this world. Even if its something miniscule.

Well...to be honest, I don't know, my dad was to quiet, and always serious. But that's all I have about my family, Didn't know my mom.

Did I break this piece of shit again? fucking laptop sucks, need a new one.

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
No... wait... yes. Maybe? I don't know how to answer this one

Well, um... some secret agent shit going on here huh.

My most used ability is blood manipulation. These rings I got on my fingers, they aint for fashion let me tell you. Inside, the rings, there is sharp razor blades that pop out when I need it, I use the blades to draw blood from different parts of my body, from there on I can manipulate the blood to turn into random shapes and objects. To melee weapons, to even a shield, or use it for other reasons that I have yet to discover. like how I once even used it blast open a bank vault... There's a downfall obviously, harming myself to draw blood isn't always the healthiest thing to do, and if I use to much blood I might just pass out.

I have a passive skill, my body has increased healing factor, nothing like wolverine from X-MEN or like the Hulk But lets say I break a leg, instead of a couple months, it takes a couple weeks. Kinda helpful when I'm always drawing blood by slicing my body up.

My second ability is a hefty one. I can be invincible for a short period of time, Throw what ever you fucking want at me, I could give a shit less, I wont die, But later on, I'll feel it. Here's and example, my bud decided it would be fun to play with his fathers gun, I'll spare you the details, but in the end he shot me in the stomach, before the trigger was pulled, I activate the ability, the bullet bounced off, and I was left unharmed. Once I had left, and I made it up to my room, I fell to the ground as my stomach had felt like it was just shot, it did not feel good in the slightest way. But I try to limit what I use it for, because I heard to much pain can leave permanent nerve damage, stroke, or even a heart attack. So ya...

For fucks sake, so glad its over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.