Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hale will likely react to any team building like the wily ostrich.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
-Lalo Santiago
“Yes, my name is really Lalo. It’s not a nickname.”

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

b38c0003738220663d86584733913302.jpg

"I don't have many photos of myself. This is me when I was 14. I haven't changed too much."

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?
-Male

“Unfortunately.”

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?
-Bisexual

“I don’t see why this really matters? In fact, I would like to exclude this from my application since I see no importance in this.”

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)
-Human

“Mostly human.”

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)
-17yrs

“A pretty standard question for an application.”

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?
-Chico, California, USA

“They say we're number one for best college parties...fun fact..."

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.
“Yes, sir/ma’am.”

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

-To be around people like myself
“I can give you the standard reason you will see on these applications. That I want to learn my new abilities in a school surrounded by others like me. But, in reality, I want to get away from my sister.”

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?

-Brew the perfect cup of coffee
-Can make any white shirt a crisp white after every wash
-Avid chef in training
-I enjoy cleaning
-I love to knit scarves and hats

"I love doing things for other people. My purpose in life is to serve."

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?

-I can't stand up for myself
-I can't relax and enjoy time with others
-I can't stop thinking about the worse
-I can't be happy for myself
-I can't drive

“I can’t get the nerve to end my life."

Question 4: What are some fears you have?

-My only fear is my sister.
“I hate her with my whole being.”

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?

-In public I’m just…that guy. I’m the one who’s name you know, but don’t remember from where. I’m introverted and have my moments when I want to be social or not. A lot say I’m straight to the point without cutting corners. I’m a service to the public and I’m most happy doing something for others.

“There, that makes me sound normal.”

Question 6: What are you actually like?

-I'm more on the quiet side and I never talk about myself.

“…I really don’t want to say or I’m afraid I won’t be accepted. Just…every day I wish I wasn’t born. I’m emotionally damaged to the point I see there is no help for me. That’s why I give myself to others because I rather help them since I’m helpless.”

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)

-I wouldn't mind seeing my sister die.
“I want to kill my sister and I fantasize a mass murder/suicide every day.”

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.
“Oh no…”

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?

-A hard, lonely life.
“My family and how I was treated. This application is getting too personal now…”

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?
-In short, my sister and I have the same powers. But, she developed hers much earlier than me and used me as a practice dummy along with her emotional and verbal abuse. I couldn’t stand up for myself and I had no family support. When this opportunity arrived, I jumped at the chance.

“I want to be stronger than her both physically and emotionally.”

Question 3: What was your family like?

-I was raised by a cult of six radical women. All of them blamed me for what happened to them because of the male mindset they think we all share.

“My sister and I are fraternal twins to a much damaged mother who swore off men because of her abusive husband. I grew up with a ‘family’ of six women who all gathered together to try and raise us in a world of sheltered matriarchy. Eventually, their hatred of modern times was reflected onto me being the only guy around.
…I was abandoned emotionally by everyone there and was mistreated by my sister the most…please stop. This is enough personal information about me…I don’t want to talk about this anymore…”

Question 4: ERROR...
“Thank god.”

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?
-I can’t read this…is this asking for my powers? Well…I can rip off my limbs and any other body part and regrow them. I can also cause any part of my body to explode. The more body parts I offer, the bigger the explosion. Then, I can regrow them back.

“I dream of using my whole body as an explosion and hoping it equals to the power of a nuke."

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

“This is a private application? I don’t want anyone else knowing this information about me.”

Well I wasn't expecting self-explosion to be a power...

@Everyone

Alright everyone, I didn't want to tag all of you. (Since there are SO many people in this roleplay. Which I totally wasn't expecting.) I'm happy to say that all of your characters have been accepted! Unless I've spoken to you otherwise. Sorry that took so long, I had a lot of parties that I was going to over the weekend and at the beginning of this week, so I could really only get my crap together today.

I'm going to start making the IC. It might take me a few days, so please bear with me. I'm trying my best~ I promise~

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Halladay
Considering the [Currently Accepting] tag in the title, I imagine so.

We most certainly are!

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test.

May you please enter your name below?
Shun Kyatazaki

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
aae61db7f45a1cf7fc14927e59cd6ddc.jpg

This good enough?

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?Male

clearly….

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation? Straight

I am starting to feel like I’m entering a dating profile not a aptitude test.

Question 3: What species are you? Human

Damn these questions are getting annoying early on…..

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12) 17

Question 5: Where is your place of birth? Tokyo, Japan

Can’t you tell by my “Asian” personality……

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?
Sent here because my own country abandoned me…..
along with some other people…..

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess? Kendo, and martial arts.

I am starting to feel like im just fitting into the stereotype……

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do? I don’t clearly know what your asking..

Well that was a lie but if I told them I can’t make people like me, then they might put me in the happy class…… don’t want that.

Question 4: What are some fears you have? I fear that my powers will take over and corrupt the very soul that I possess.

Not saying I have no control, just I have some powerful abilities…..

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)? The Delinquent type

there, straight to the point.

Question 6: What are you actually like? I guess, friendly, protective but I haven’t met anyone who I can give that side of me too without getting stabbed in the back.
……….
Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application) My family tried to strangle me as a young boy, right as my powers started to awaken and become unstable.
Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today? The streets and my survivability

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school? It seems to be my only option

Question 3: What was your family like? I really do not know, I was young when I ran from my family, so the only thing I know is the streets, but there was guy who treated me like his own son…. But enough of that.
pretty normal right?

Question 4: ERROR...
well well

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

that’s it?

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?

I am what you people might call a combiner, but I do not have control of all common abilities, I seem to only be able to use three specific abilities, of "Elements" "Imaginers" and "Accelerators"

So is this finally all of it?

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

Heads up: I'm going to an ROTC thing where no tech is allowed so I won't be able to rp until Friday.

@shinakawolf Yes, it is accepted.

@AceSorcerer Okay! Thank you for letting me know!

@Everyone I'm very sorry that I haven't been able to get the IC up. I just had a death in my family very recently and I just didn't get around to making it. I hope I can get it done tomorrow for all of you because I know you all have been waiting for so long.

@shinakawolf Yes, it is accepted.

@AceSorcerer Okay! Thank you for letting me know!

@Everyone I'm very sorry that I haven't been able to get the IC up. I just had a death in my family very recently and I just didn't get around to making it. I hope I can get it done tomorrow for all of you because I know you all have been waiting for so long.
Goodness, don't be sorry! I'm sure we can wait, if you are pushing through hard times like you describe.

What's ROTC?

Take your time. I'd like to say I could sympathise but apparently I can't. Is it OK to feel bored at a funeral? feels like something that'd probably make you go to hell to me.

What's ROTC?

Take your time. I'd like to say I could sympathise but apparently I can't. Is it OK to feel bored at a funeral? feels like something that'd probably make you go to hell to me.
Reserve Officer Training Corps

Some para-military mumbo-jumbo. I participated in one once and I despise it.

Oh I see. Sounds boring.

What's ROTC?

It is very Ok to feel bored at a funeral, I mean just don't be a dick about it of course, but some people (me included) don't feel much sadness over death as others do, just a weird emotion thing.

Yeah thats the problem I have. I keep to myself IRL anyway though so I doubt I'd have been being a dick about it.

Yeah, it feels very strange. Especially if you're visiting the funeral of someone who has been there for you for as long as you can remember.

THE IC IS UP!

THE IC (Que: Heavenly noise)

(Nothing happens)

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT HEAVENLY NOISE?!?!

Sorry I'm a little late, my chorus was held up heralding another prophet.

Reactions: Crysodic
Status
Not open for further replies.