Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY I got the character I was hoping for! Assuming that Kira does look exactly like Eucliwood, there's a high chance that Harumi will develop a sister complex and be really overprotective of her.

Huh, reversed gender ratio. Usually there are considerably more females when it comes to school-based RPs.

Reactions: Pray4me
@Pray4me YAY I GET THE CRAZY INSECURE SOCIOPATH, should be a great match with Matthew who is also twisted in his own way :D

Reactions: Pray4me
@AceSorcerer well it seems like we are roomies, now i have to have another person reply to my second post or i will just post again of something else.... But i look forward to rooming with you, shun however different story

Is the OC up yet?

The silence is killing me >3>

I'm going to post shortly. I just have to reply to a few other RPs first.

Searches for IC, finds it- I wish I knew this was up sooner, would've posted ages ago

Oh my~ I'm so sorry! I should probably tell everyone else who hasn't posted that they're allowed to post... I never thought to tell anyone... Probably not a good idea... My fault.

It's no problem. I'll just come up with something to cover for it.

Alright~ I'm looking forward to reading it!

why did I get the rating "cat like typing" @Pray4me

@Midorikawa I haven't seen you post... Are you going to post? Not saying that you have to rush yourself! You're welcome to post whenever you're comfortable. Just checking in.

@~\The Talentless/~ I gave you that rating? I don't even see that rating on my screen o.o

If I did, it probably because I was on my phone and my finger accidentally pressed it while I was choosing "Like" XD I'm was excited that our characters got paired since they're similar in a way and should make very interesting roommates~

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Actually, everyone be calm as I found out that my phone is going on a rating craze and has been putting ratings on nearly every post I stop on XD Lesson learned, don't be on the phone when checking threads.

Umm... Still accepting?

Yes~ Though you're going to have to cover a lot of ground in your first post. >.<

I'm fine with that. I won't be able to start writing until after work tomorrow but I like what I see here so far. Is there anything specific I need to know or anything specific my chara needs to be?

Nope~ You're welcome to do whatever you like with them. Though, one more woman wouldn't hurt. Strangely, we are guy-heavy. But you don't have to do that. You're welcome to do anything. I look forward to seeing your character~ :)

Great. I'm actually in bed for the night but I'll start working immediately after work tomorrow to get everything together. Thanks a bunch. Next time we speak, I'll have my CS done.

Status
Not open for further replies.