Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. So the introduction is going to be a team battle?

W-WHAT?!?! W-WHO TOLD YOU?!?!

It as probably a lucky guess but teams are good for Keon he is a team player and stuff.

I'm getting to excited for this role play XD
And I feel I haven't been talking much.
Also, I'd like to arrange relationships, like friends, acquaintance friends etc. for Ambra... anyone interested?

She seems like she'd have an interesting relationship with Shade overall, not necessarily romantically.

The two do seem like they`d have an enthralling relationship!
What do you have in mind? Unexpected bffs? Just friends? Alter egos? Enemies?

Alter egos? Calm down, they aren't Jekyll and Hyde. If she becomes Shade's friend she kind of becomes his best friend by default, as for dating I'm not sure if he would pursue Ambra or Kira. Ambra presents an open mind and exploration, while Kira has common interests.

If you think by ''alter egos'' I meant dating, you misunderstood. Also, I did get excited because that's just mee.

I didn't think of dating. I quite literally thought of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde XD

I'm just in shock you've never heard of one of the world's most well-known early horror novels.

Regardless, would you be in more favor of the "best friendship"?

Sure! I think this friendship will be quite funny. Should we role play them meeting each other and so on in the IC,?

I guess it depends on how this team battle thing goes down.

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
Hale Becker

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
Anime78.jpg

"W-ww-what wwas that a-about?"
Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?
Male

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?
"D-do I have to ssay?"
Closeted Bisexual

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)
"Human"
"I-if outward ap-appearances are to be believed."

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)
17 Years

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?
Swansea, Wales
"B-but I ggrew u-up in the Sstates.."

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?
Learning to control powers
"I rreally d-don't w-want to ssay more."

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?
Good at reading and writing.
Drawing.
Keeping secrets.

"P-please sstop mmmaking m-me t-t-t-talk."

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?
Public speaking. Well, not much of speaking in general. Hale has a severe stutter.
Integrating into large groups of people.

Question 4: What are some fears you have?
Public speaking, coming out of the closet, and failing to learn control.

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?
Quiet and retiring, Hale is often viewed as nothing more prominent than a wallflower. It takes a lot to get him to speak, and he generally finds that other people are not patient enough with him to give him the time he needs to express himself.
"J-just leave mm-me alone."

Question 6: What are you actually like?
Hale loves to make friends and is loyal to those he considers to be his companions. He keeps his friends close, but doesn't let his perceived enemies know what he really thinks of him. He is prone to swearing.
"Ss-swears are easier t-t-to ssay."

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)
"Sss-secret? C-c-c-can't yyou l-leave mme a-alone?"
Hale can have violent outbursts from time to time. He does his best to keep a cap on them, but they usually get the better of him.

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?
Hard experiences throughout life.
"..."

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?
A need to control his powers.
"A-aand g-g-g-get the the government o-off mmy b-b-b-back.."

Question 3: What was your family like?
"N-n-n-normal?"
Two parents, no siblings.

Question 4: ERROR...
"U-uhh..."

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?
"I d-d-d-d-don't wwant t-t-to t-t-talk about it."
A low level of telekinesis directly linked to his emotional state. The more volatile his emotions, the easier it is for him to spin out of control. At his current level, Hale can only focus enough to raise something no bigger than a pencil.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!​

Can't wait ofr Keon to interact with some of these people he should have a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.