Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming they're on a boat or something? I don't have anything to write at the moment and anything I did write would be barely 2 sentences long so I'll just wait until they reach the shore or something.

Well... Kira is on a boat. All of you can have your own mode of transportation if you wish. Or you can be on the boat and meet each other when you get off the boat.

Of course! No problem! And I'm looking forward to reading it!

Overly dramatic helicopter it is!

Well... Kira is on a boat. All of you can have your own mode of transportation if you wish. Or you can be on the boat and meet each other when you get off the boat.
Could Ambra and Kira be on the same boat by any chance? They are (kind of) in the same area... well, country. And I can't think of anything

Think I'll make a fashionably late entrance in a dramatic helicopter landing. Or a small sea plane.

The school is in Hawaii. Also, Binks you're welcome to be on the same boat as Kira.

It came from the upper east coast of the US. Any coast will pretty much work in your favor though.

Still accepting, I presume?

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
Isabella Jane Darquee
"It's pronounced 'Dar-qwee'"

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080.jpg

"I look quite dramatic, don't I?"

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.
Question 1: What is your gender?
Female
"Isn't it obvious?"

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?
Pansexual
"Such a personal question."

Question 3: What species are you?
Human
"They suspect something. Yup, they definitely suspect something."

Question 4: What is your current age?
"That is most definitely my age. Don't believe me? Look at my completely authentic birth certificate."

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?
Tulsa, OK
"I do NOT have an accent. Y'all better believe me."

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?
To achieve a higher standard of learning and to work in an environment conducive to learning
"That sounded smart, right?"

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?
+academics
+reading at 1000 wpm
+drawing

"I'm not really that good at drawing, but you better not insult my work."

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?
-basketball
-softball
-sports in general
-drive

"I simply cannot understand those confounded contraptions called 'cars'!"

Question 4: What are some fears you have?
-complete darkness
-her "possessed" form
-being completely alone (i.e. literally the only person in a room)
-confinement (i.e. claustrophobia)

"I don't like tight spaces. Deal with it."

Question 5: What are you generally like?
Quiet, unimposing, a little sarcastic
"They definitely cannot know the true me."

Question 6: What are you actually like?
Quiet, unimposing, a little sarcastic
"That kinda sums it up..."
Isabella is a very reserved sort of girl. She doesn't like to open up to people. Don't mistake this for shyness. No, she'll talk to you if she takes a liking to you. If she doesn't, she'll probably completely ignore you. When she befriends someone, she becomes completely and utterly attached to them. She would do anything to protect them, making her a fiercely loyal friend. She lives in constant fear of her emotions because, when she becomes too emotional, her powers overtake her to the point where she appears to be possessed. When "possessed," she doesn't know the difference between friend or foe. This is the major reason why she is so reserved and rather emotionless. At the same time, however, she comes off as sarcastic and rude when she talks to people that she doesn't like. It's a bit of a contradiction.

Question 7: What is a secret you have?
I cannot control my powers when emotional--especially with emotions like anger.
"Maybe I should have made something up..."

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?
My experiences. I had a...rough childhood.
"They're going to make me tell them more, aren't they?"

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?
I need a fresh start. A place where people don't know me.
"Damn, what if they make me talk about my feelings to a counselor or something?"

Question 3: What was your family like?
My family was wonderful. I had a little sister named Thalia, and my parents were as loving as they could be.
"Until I killed them..."

Question 4: ERROR...

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
"Oh please tell me they aren't going to burst through the door and shoot me..."
Reconnecting...
"Thank goodness."
Connected.
"...I'm gonna go look outside my window to see if there's a black van parked across the street..."
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.
"What in the actual hell..."

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?
"Excuse me! Not an okay question! To hell I'm going to answer that! Ugh, fine."
I call it "nega-ergokinesis." I'm not entirely sure what I can do with it, but I looked it up on Google. I think this description fits pretty well: "User can create, shape and manipulate dark energy, usually drawn from inter-dimensional or other similar sources. It can be channeled to a variety of effects as an absence of light, a solid, gaseous and/or liquid substance that can be shaped/manifested in various ways. Unlike 'darkness manipulation', which draws from the similar source, dark energy focuses on a direct, destructive and violent aspect of the spectrum." It's like that black energy stuff you get from space. I can store stuff in it, too. That's the only useful function.
"If you ask me, it's a curse rather than a blessing."
Her power could be defined as borderline irregulus supremus. She can use it at will, but the fact that emotion causes her to lose any sort of control keeps it from being a power of "near perfection." Also, the magnitude of her power when she is not emotional is far less than what it is when she is emotional. It's still considerably powerful but not nearly as destructive. The sheer weight of her power could possibly drive her insane one day.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

If I need to change anything, just let me know. I've used the power off and on in these sort of RPs, but if you'd like me to use something else, I'm perfectly fine with that. :)​

Last edited:
Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
Fūjin
Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
tumblr_mvbxwopisR1s0th0jo1_500-1.png
(ooc: I'm not sure if the guns are allowed or not, so if they're not, just ignore them. Also, if they're allowed, please tell me. Thanks! )

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?
Male
I'm a male.
Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?
Straight.
Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)
Human
Human. Honestly, do I look like anything else?

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)
Question 5: Where is your place of birth?
Tokyo
You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.
Oh, yay. *sarcasm intended*
Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?
To control my magic
Learning, Learning, and more learning.
Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?
Exceptionally good at math
Clever

Being smarter than you.

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?
Deal people
Listen for long periods of time

Read these questions without making me bored.

Question 4: What are some fears you have?
Heights
Never finishing this quiz

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?
Sarcastic, Narcissistic, etc.
Question 6: What are you actually like?
Kind
Knowledgeable
Curious
Kind, Caring, some other crap you want me to say.

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)
Besides knowing how to kill someone using pressure points, nothing at all.
Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.
How long is this thing?
Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?
I was born, I was told things. Then one day I was told all of that was a lie.
Experience.
Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?
My power
Question 3: What was your family like?
Brutal Murderers.
Kind, Caring, Also sort of murders.
Question 4: ERROR...
Hello?
Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
This thing is glitching the hell out.
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.
Oh god. Are we being hacked or something?
Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?
Fūjin has Aerokinesis, which is the power to manipulate air For example: He could create a tornado, or even cut off someone's oxygen. Though the oxygen part takes more energy than other things.
Besides having the power to shut this thing off, none I want to share at this moment.
CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

Please tell me if I failed anything, or you want me to change anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just having instantaneous reaction speeds seems underpowered to me. I mean, my character can reverse that bullet's movement in the same instant, so just being able to dodge is only going to get you so far.

Just having instantaneous reaction speeds seems underpowered to me. I mean, my character can reverse that bullet's movement in the same instant, so just being able to dodge is only going to get you so far.
I see what you mean. I'll tweak it. :)

I can't be on Wed(today) to Fri because of a school assignment trip. I should be on Saturday.

@kimsim12 Your character is accepted! You're welcome to make your opening post now!

@Kayoss Your character is also accepted! Please try to make your opening post sometime soon please! Thank you!

@Everyone Please try to make your opening posts sometime soon please! Though, I can understand that I'm asking a bit of all of you. But please try to put forth your best effort because I want this RP to have a great start!

Like I said earlier, is it OK for me to wait until at least some people have reached the island before I post? I don't honestly see much point to doing anything atm because it would literally just be describing the inside of a small vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.