Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe someone else could take up his character?

Probably not... I'm already making arrangements to have characters switch dorm rooms.

Fair enough.

So...quiet...

FYI:
I'll be out of country for the next week starting tomorrow and probably won't be posting even if someone does finally post again. Be back in a week.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Daaayum that must suck.

Due to lack of posting, I will be backing out of this rp.
I had fun while it lasted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.