Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~\The Talentless/~ Accepted~ I'm looking forward to seeing your first post!
Actually, I completely re did my CS's powers after having some help from someone who was kind enough to aid me. Hopefully its nothing to Op, but I figured I needed something a bit more after seeing what others how, and how my Character would be considerably weak.

@~\The Talentless/~ I think those powers should be fine, as long as he can't use them non-stop in a battle.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
3 questions about his new powers -

1 - Does the invincibility negate all incoming energies, or only the damage? EG, if something were to explode next to him, would he still get thrown to the side, just not take the damage for a while?

2 - Does the invincibility actually bounce the projectiles back, or simply negate their damage? As in, if you shoot him with a shotgun while he's got it active, will the bullets reflect back and hit you instead?

3 - Ask however helped you with the powers whether the first one is based off of Deadman Wonderland or not.

3 questions about his new powers -

1 - Does the invincibility negate all incoming energies, or only the damage? EG, if something were to explode next to him, would he still get thrown to the side, just not take the damage for a while?

2 - Does the invincibility actually bounce the projectiles back, or simply negate their damage? As in, if you shoot him with a shotgun while he's got it active, will the bullets reflect back and hit you instead?

3 - Ask however helped you with the powers whether the first one is based off of Deadman Wonderland or not.
1-He would be thrown to the side, and wouldn't feel a thing till later on, probably after the fight. But there's only so much pain the body can take before it starts to break.

2-I wouldn't say the bullets would come and hit the shooter, but the bullets will just bounce off basically.

3- I came up with the blood abilities, and yes they are based off of the show, some what. I've only watched so much of the show, so I don't know how it really works, so the type of blood manipulation Matthew uses is based off of how I think it works. Hope that helps somewhat.

Sounds good. I don't really know how they work either except that the blood contains a virus that gives them the ability to crystalise their blood. I would like to point out though, that an average human body doesn't contain nearly enough blood to craft a 4 foot long sword. Perhaps it's a super-hard material with a similar toughness to steel but a lot less dense?

Sounds good. I don't really know how they work either except that the blood contains a virus that gives them the ability to crystalise their blood. I would like to point out though, that an average human body doesn't contain nearly enough blood to craft a 4 foot long sword. Perhaps it's a super-hard material with a similar toughness to steel but a lot less dense?
That would make more sense, But then again...this isn't the most realistic roleplay here now huh? XD

And anime people do seem to possess humongous quantities of the stuff too :D

• Love
Anyone wanna be Matthews roommate? Figured we need some interaction going on to keep this train going.

Well, I think I came up with the most dramatic way possible to enter an RP without using magical powers.

I'd think a rich blonde tsundere riding up in a limo and abusing people as she passes them by—then suddenly taking interest in a lucky pervert and verbally destroying him, following it up with a declaration that he's to be her slave to make up for the as-of-yet-undisclosed humiliation she just suffered—would be more dramatic than most things without the use of magical powers.

Unless you count being the first ten chapters of a typical school life/harem manga a magical power.

Nah that's done too much so it's not dramatic. Not often you get to see state of the art military technology landing in your harbour, but rich tsundere stuff is done all the time in tv shows so you'd be used to it. And frankly, you'd also know that they're all bark and no bite and you should just punch them in the face.

I said it was dramatic, not unexpected, but being unexpected doesn't equal drama. Like jumpscares in "horror" games.

Warning: This is totally off topic.

Horror games are actually horror games. Horror is classed as a sudden scare OR the affect after the terror part is over. In most horror games of today, there is no terror and only horror.

Jumpscares are horror. Just shitty. And no one likes them.

This is a bad way of saying it. But this is more or less right.

@Doc_Halladay Sure. You're quite welcome to.

@Everyone Please notice that tomorrow is the last day to find rommates before I automatically assign them for you. You all are also allowed to continue making posts as long as two people have gon e after you. Thank you for understanding~

@Everyone Okay. I'm going to give anyone who wants to make last minute dorm arrangements another hour before I randomly put them together.

• Love
Alright people! Here are the dorm arrangements:

Boys
Room 1: Nix Sinclair @Midorikawa & Keon Celane @Celane

Room 2: Shade Thassius @AceSorcerer & Shun Kyatazaki @shinakawolf

Room 3: Hale Becker @Doc_Halladay & Mycroft Blackwell @sleepinghat

Room 4: Lalo Santiago @Pray4me & Matthew Rickson @~\The Talentless/~

Room 5: Alex Waters @Crysodic & Fujin @Kayoss & Valerie Cross @Sakuyahime

Girls
Room 7: Kirazaki Harumi @Yokai & Kira Nowaru @★Under The Stars★

Room 8: Ambra Galshire @Binks & Isabella Darquee @kimsim12 & Fayne Heathcliff @Amber Fall

Those are all the room arrangements as of right now! If we have any more people join in the next few days, then I'll make adjustments. If anyone has any problems, then please PM me and I will fix it. Thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.