Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, it seems that notifications didn't display to me for this thread. That's the reason I did not respond. I will get to it shortly. Sorry everyone.

I think the captain is taking a really long nap. xD

I'm just curious if @Judge Revan has been getting alert notices, has been busy or what.

Also @Mistearea the other Turian has not posted in quite a while.

Yea, sorry about that. Got distracted by an MMO mixed with a screwy work schedule. I'll have a catch-up post in about a week. My router died so the company is having to send us a new one since it was their fault that it died and it should arrive in about a week.

Reactions: Hirohashi
Alright. I was simply wondering what was up.

I've been peeking in and out of Iwaku for the last week and haven't been getting any notices save for whenever someone tags me in a post, on top of dealing with class work picking up its tempo.

I figured I'd have let everyone get some character interaction in before we went jumping straight into the action, but if everyone's done with that idea, I suppose I can move it along.

Reactions: Cerulean
Ecusé moi, but is this roleplay still taking in applications? Or prehaps is in need of NPCs? I am playing through the series again (Ren!Shep all the way!) And would love to take part in your schenigans!

@Space Furret

tumblr_m31khwdCVg1qi9hlso2_500.jpg

In more related news, I'm close to finishing a post for the rp, despite my writing block due to exhaustion. If anyone wants to get a post in, do so soon.

You can do it, Judge. We believe in you. :thumbsup2:

Reactions: Hirohashi
You are still free to sign up, Space Furret.

Name: Vallum Zake (Goes by Zake)

Race: Drell

Class: Engineer

Appearance:

jhveNFC.png

Powers:
- Attack Drone
- Incinerate
- Sentry Turret
- Defense Drone
- Cyro Blast
- Overload

Weapons:
- Brawler VII Pistol

Biography/Background:
You were handed off to the Hanar when you were young, like a lot of healthy Drell, going to be used for whatever purpose the Hanar thought that would work for them the best. Of course, you hated your parents as soon as you were able. You hated them almost as much as you hated the your jelly mentors.

You weren't an easy kid to handle, snapping back against the Hanars, and acting as rebellious as you could. Hoping they'd send you off Kahje, or at least somewhere that was better suited to your lifestyle. When they took pick of those in which would be given training in assassination, you were surprisingly chosen. While your mentors believed you did not have the paitence for the job, you had the gut, and the will to fight.

But you didn't want this. You just wanted to lead a normal life, away from the freakish blobs, and back with your family. Though as you kicked and fussed they took no care, they were determined to shape you up into someone that the galaxy would remember. Heh, like that was ever going to happen.

You went through training, oftentimes being late for class, or stoned out of your mind on Red Sand. The Hanars thought you were disgusting, and yet their higher hierarchy decided to keep you on. Over the years you continued to rebel, however you did start to slow down when the mentor you hated - common name: Guyric died. You were given a new mentor, and this Hanar was much more strict about your training. Stopping your contact with the Volus dealer, and making sure you were at your classes on time.

In a weird way, you kind of thank him for everything he did.
And at the same time, you can't stand hm because of it.

You soon excelled through your schooling, and became one of the top of your class. When you finished your training at the age of nineteen you were sent off, to work for contracts. But this didn't really interest you, not when you found out how much of the world there was to see, and what you had been missing out on.

Omega was your first stop, you landed there and found people who had it much worse off than you. This startled you, but also intrigued you. If there were people in such poor conditions then surely there must be people in outstanding conditions as well. While you were here you met up with some folks in Afterlife, an Asari and a Krogan Battlemaster, both who had heard about Drell assassins, and were wondering if you'd like to expand on your art.

For thousands of credits...

That's when you started your career as a thief, using your cloak as a tactic to get in and steal what needed to be stolen. You took an odd contract here and there, though it was mostly all about jewels, gold, paintings, anything of value. This group "The Batted Eye" worked with some of the wealthiest people of the world. Sold to them, and then stole from them. Almost like a messed up Robin Hood, only they and their thieves kept the money themselves.

When you were twenty-five, you the Krogan Battlemaster - Tyren, and a small group of thieves boarded a Volus ship supposed to be full of Red Sand. When you got on it though you saw that you had been played. The ship was empty, save enough explosives to blow up the Citadel. That was when Tyren noticed that the ship was set to detonate. You and your crew tried to get back to the shuttle but most died along the way. The ship was falling and it was falling fast.

You don't remember much besides running, then impact, and then darkness. But Tyren has told the story to you many times since then. You were blasted, your arms and legs burnt to nothing, your body twisted and bloodied from an explosion. The massive Krogan- a good friend at this point, heaved you over his shoulder and brought you to the shuttle. He wasn't going to leave you behind...

Thanks to your perfect memory you remember the next few months perfectly... it was your hell. You were brought to a doctor on Omega, in which you were fused with metal, your limbs were removed, and replaced with fine steel. You back broken in many places, was given a metal rod both running under the skin, and one above the skin to help it work to the best of your abilities.

You screamed, cried, shouted during these months, your body was broken and they were trying to repair it. After the torture you could move, but not at the top of your game any longer. So the group dismissed you for medical reasons, and now the only member you keep in contact with is Tyren.

Now you've healed, but your body is now both synthetic and organic. You may not be as great as you were once, but you are still a great criminal.

And you refuse to die.

Extra: If you're too lazy to read all of that, basically he has synthetic limbs, after an explosion/trap lost him all of his. As well he has metal rods running down his back to help support his body.

Idk about the rest of you, but he looks pretty fuggin mischievous. I like it.

Reactions: 2 people
Indeed. We need more ferrets.

You have only a brawler pistol for a weapon. That's a Mass Effect 1 gun and the RP is using Mass Effect 3's selection of guns. Starting available pistols are the Predator or the Phalanx.

You are also allowed a second gun, too.

Other than that, you're good to go.

Edit: I may need to tag @Space Furret so he sees this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.