Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, you won't. You don't have the quads.

I would, but there are so few posts between my previous one and now.

I may start doing separate posts for each character. Especially when they are apart.

I'm waiting for someone to either respond to my char or do something in the meeting.

Do it, you won't. You don't have the quads.

YEAH! Only I do. Oh, and by the way. The story could progress with or without everyone being at the ship. In fact, I'm already where you guys are supposed to be. Of course, you guys could end up playing the Shepard and harassing other people with constant life-story questions and Hurk will die of starvation (or boredom).

Short post (sorry), but I wanted to let everyone know I probably won't be on as much for the next couple days. Go ahead and post around my character or NPC her until I get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short post (sorry), but I wanted to let everyone know I probably won't be on as much for the next couple days. Go ahead and post around my character or NPC her until I get back.

Goodbye. *mournful headbutt*

It "could" progress. But as you can tell, we are a turtle. =3 The simple fact is that because you decided that you didn't need to be on the ship that two things happened.

1. There was one less character for people to interact with/post to/ what have you and also "could" have helped the story along. After all, who doesn't love a good krogan. (I almost played one myself.)

2. You put yourself in a position to be waiting. So if poor Hurk will die of boredom, why not just start on the ship? No need to rush off to a destination if it means we can actually rp with the other characters. Or is it just me? xD

In any case, what's done is done. It's not like it's hurting anyone to be a slower paced story. Gives us more time to think about good ideas or something! So grab a magazine, but we are on our way.

Speaking of story, I should have a post by tonight.

*goes off to wrassle Marcus down and force feed him his meds*

Reactions: Hirohashi
Cerulean is right. You put yourself into a position to wait, and you should know by now that Iwaku moves slowly. People have lives, and oftentimes it's a busy one. They post when they can, and the story progresses at its own rate. You may not like this rate, but you can't do much about it.

Personally I wouldn't want a super fast-paced RP. I would want everyone to post when they're good and ready, to ensure quality and content meaningful to the story. You really have zero right to complain in this thread, really.

Also, I wouldn't suggest you try to continue the mission on Neidus by yourself, considering it's my mission and not Hiro's, and he gave me full control. So only I know the layout, what to expect, what we're going to encounter, ect. and someone I've not even discussed this with goes in (because he's bored) and fucks half of that up isn't going to make it fun for everyone else. If I interpreted your earlier post correctly.

Cerulean is right. You put yourself into a position to wait, and you should know by now that Iwaku moves slowly. People have lives, and oftentimes it's a busy one. They post when they can, and the story progresses at its own rate. You may not like this rate, but you can't do much about it.

Personally I wouldn't want a super fast-paced RP. I would want everyone to post when they're good and ready, to ensure quality and content meaningful to the story. You really have zero right to complain in this thread, really.

Also, I wouldn't suggest you try to continue the mission on Neidus by yourself, considering it's my mission and not Hiro's, and he gave me full control. So only I know the layout, what to expect, what we're going to encounter, ect. and someone I've not even discussed this with goes in (because he's bored) and fucks half of that up isn't going to make it fun for everyone else. If I interpreted your earlier post correctly.

*looks up from Time: The Origin of the Clock* Yeah, I guess I did. So, what do we do?

While we are on this topic and before we get into any combat scenes I do have a request of everyone.

I don't expect all of you/hopefully any of you to have thought of doing this, but don't turn your character into an unstoppable killing machine during battle. We now have a team of more than ten characters. Key word being team. That means leave some enemies for others to take out as well in your post. Work together. If I see massive combat posts I will assume they are very detailed, not one player killing every enemy by themselves.

Not that I minded for the intro posts. The others were not present, so who else was going to kill some of the bad guys?

That being said, kick some ass team.

Team Ass Kick.

Would now be a good time to interject for proof of ability?

This girl is on fireeeeeeeeeeee

Verbal, show up in the manner you see fit. If you want to show up on the job, we're nearly there. Everyone is getting ready and the team is about to leave the Citadel.

Verbal, show up in the manner you see fit. If you want to show up on the job, we're nearly there. Everyone is getting ready and the team is about to leave the Citadel.

Yay, then I don't have to blow up my nice Corvette and have Hurk crash into the snow, only to meet up with the peeps of Seraph when they get there!

These are the slow times, aren't they? And I'm not even referring to my guy, just that no one is talking here. And I haven't seen a post in a while on the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.