Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is Wednesday. That tends to be a day of work and such. I myself have appointments and errands to run, so I wouldn't be surprized.

Well, it is Wednesday. That tends to be a day of work and such. I myself have appointments and errands to run, so I wouldn't be surprized.

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAY! So, what do you do at the young age of 22?

Oh you know. Bear stuff.

ANYWAYS, as long as we are slow going, anyone want to discuss characters? =D

I'm "officially" back. The snow-storm really kicked my butt. Sadly, more winter-y tantrums are coming.

Reactions: Cerulean
Hopefully, your butt is okay. =)

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, thanks. It's bruised, but I know I have one now.

._.

Holding... Back... Dirty... Laughter...

I'm "officially" back. The snow-storm really kicked my butt. Sadly, more winter-y tantrums are coming.

untitled 8.png

Oh you know. Bear stuff.

ANYWAYS, as long as we are slow going, anyone want to discuss characters? =D

Hurk hates Turians. And Salarians. And Elcor. And other Krogan. Doesn't mind Asari when they have clothes on, loves them without. Likes Vorcha. Likes Varren (they're especially cute at birth). Loves guns. Is bipolar with violence. Is willing to change sides if he views a cause as worth it, but follows an example set by Urdnot Wrex and doesn't leave a job half done. Is often sensible and even philosophical, until he pulls out a bottle of ryncol and starts trying to name children.

Reactions: Hirohashi
Lol, I live in Minnesota. The high for today is -1. Though considering it's gotten down below -60, -1 is a blessing.

Also, can someone give me a count of characters aside from my own? How many are there, and what species?

Humans: 4
- Soldier: 1
- Infiltrator: 2
- Vanguard: 1

Asari: 1
- Adept: 1

Turian: 2
- Sentinel: 1

Salarian: 1
- Infilitrator: 1

Quarian: 1
- Engineer: 1

Krogan: 1

Drell: 2

Geth: 1
- Infiltrator: 1

Batarian: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hirohashi
Humans: 4
- Soldier: 1
- Infiltrator: 2

Asari: 1

Turian: 2
- Sentinel: 1

Salarian: 1
- Infilitrator: 1

Quarian: 1
- Engineer: 1

Krogan: 1

Drell: 2

Thanks.

Way to be, May. You saved me from writing that out.

I will have a post up shortly. Anyone who has not done so yet, get your characters ready because boots will soon be on solid, albeit frozen, ground.

Hey, @Judge Revan , ready for a heart to heart? lol

Once their chat is finished, we should be all set for departure, Proxy.

Haha I knew it. Don't mean to be a bother. lol

Sweet.
I'm not adverse to some pointers about how I should approach this.
I want the post to be as faithful as I can make it.
On that note I hope I've been doing well in the ME spirit for some doof who's not really familiar with it.

Your posts have been great thus far.

As for pointers or some help with taking off? There are bound to be YT videos of Joker flying the Normandy with lines on what he is doing. The opening scene of the first game particularly comes to mind.

I suddenly don't feel safe. >.> lol

Status
Not open for further replies.