Power:
Carnage

Weapons:
M-96 Mattock (Uncommon)
M-3 Predator (Common)
M-27 Scimitar (Uncommon)

M-12 Locust (Uncommon)
Biography/Background:

Life was quite normal for Rykan, in krogan standards. He lived the begining of his life with the isolated clan Dayern on Tuchanka. His Rite-of-Passage went along fine as well, it turned out Rykan was a very exceptional warrior. But he did not want to live the way he does. so he and a few followers built a ship in secret and eventually left Tuchanka to search for a new, better life. They ended up on Korlus. a huge spaceship graveyard. With this, Rykan and his followers then decided now, free from the ritualistic ways of Tuchanka, they would go their own separate ways. This became a new start. while some of the followers ended up dying on the planet, others found a success off of the riches the planet offered. One of them even became a great scientist, and would go on to do great things in the future...
But for Rykan, he seemed to find none of these good fortunes on the stupid rock, but eventually, he did. in the middle of a daily walk. he saw a mercenary gunship fit for exiting the planet! Finally a chance to undo what he had done! He ruthlessly killed of the mercenaries and stole the ship, their weapons, and their sheltering supplies and left of Korlus.

....And that's when he visited the Citadel....

Extra:
-Rykan, despite the current background, is a great strategist in his killing, he mainly uses the current environment to his advantage.
-Rykan is surprisingly friendly to Turians, for their military is top-notch, and he likes top-notch
-On the flipside, Rykan hates Salarians Ten-fold.
-Rykan hasn't met clan Dayern in 100 years.
-Rykan is slightly more intelligent than the average Krogan, especially in engineering and biology
-he is not a big alcoholic

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirohashi
I see only two things that need fixing.

1: As a soldier you have too many powers. They start with three. Skipping out on a weapon for extras was not something I anticipated or included. Sorry.

2: Those are two assault rifles.

So you need two new weapons (no two guns of the same type) and the number of skills your class allows.

On a personal note, looking at the skills you selected having him fire themed would be a neat concept, but that's just me. Feel free to adjust them however you want.

We can have two Krogan. o.o

I see only two things that need fixing.

1: As a soldier you have too many powers. They start with three. Skipping out on a weapon for extras was not something I anticipated or included. Sorry.

2: Those are two assault rifles.

So you need two new weapons (no two guns of the same type) and the number of skills your class allows.

On a personal note, looking at the skills you selected having him fire themed would be a neat concept, but that's just me. Feel free to adjust them however you want.

I have fixed both problems, I got confused on how the powers worked based on the other CS's.
I actually DID want them fire-themed, to easily dispatch armor, I also wanted fortification, but hey, he's only Krogan!

Aw, I wanted to be the lovable Krogan boss.
aww, too bad...live with it:awesome:

I have fixed both problems, I got confused on how the powers worked based on the other CS's.
I actually DID want them fire-themed, to easily dispatch armor, I also wanted fortification, but hey, he's only Krogan!

aww, too bad...live with it:awesome:

HURK GON KEEL YOU! Or headbutt you on shore leave. Either way, ALPHA DOMINANCE.

HURK GON KEEL YOU! Or headbutt you on shore leave. Either way, ALPHA DOMINANCE.

Awww, the wittle Hurk got his feelings hurt?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:devilfire:

hey hey, now THAT is cheating XD

Humans: 4
- Soldier: 1
- Infiltrator: 2
- Vanguard: 1

Asari: 1
- Adept: 1

Turian: 2
- Sentinel: 1

Salarian: 1
- Infilitrator: 1

Quarian: 1
- Engineer: 1

Krogan: 1

Drell: 2
- Adept: 1

dayum, thats a lot of peeps!
and a whole lot of vanguards!!!
SHEEDS
4 vannies
2 adepts
2 soldiers(hopefully)
and one of everything else.
YEESH

Last edited:
hey hey, now THAT is cheating XD

BIOTICS, SUCKA!!!! Who's laughing now? Oh, wait. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Me. Just in case you didn't notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this still open or am I actually gonna have to play my own game and get rid of this half completed profile? XD

I PMed @Hirohashi about this 14 days ago but nothing ever happened.

Alright, you Krogan. Settle down. Don't break the ship or we'll all have to see how Shepard felt at the start of Mass Effect 2.

The reason I have the other classes set up the way I did Kat was to try and balance the classes for a RP while playing to their strengths. Now that things are in order, you're approved.

Edit: Did you? I don't remember ever getting that notice o.o my sincere apologies. It's still open, at any rate.

Last edited:
Awesome.

Cue profile speedwriting.

And done. I can add more later but my time is up for the moment.

Name: Alexa Janson

Race: Human

Class: Sentinel

Appearance:
model-face-smile-hd-blue-eye-brown-black-hair-bikini-look-nice-249567.jpg

Powers: Overload, Tech Armor, Cryoblast, Warp, Throw, Pull.

Weapons: Janson prefers to use powers, but she carries a Vindicator and a Shuriken.

Biography/Background: Alexa hails from Earth, growing up with parents who loved her and entering into the service at age 18 because of a dispute about college with her parents.

Her life up to then was pretty boring, actually.

Anyway, she got special recognition for running anti-slaver missions with her unit, though the incredibly high casualty and turnover rate led her to be pensive and withdrawn from her teammates.

Now, as she's assigned to a new mission, she can't help but wonder if this will be the same.

Extra: Janson has a love of tattoos, just a few of the ones she has including a Phoenix on her back and vines running down her left arm.

Reactions: Hirohashi
Alright, you Krogan. Settle down. Don't break the ship or we'll all have to see how Shepard felt at the start of Mass Effect 2.

The reason I have the other classes set up the way I did Kat was to try and balance the classes for a RP while playing to their strengths. Now that things are in order, you're approved.

Edit: Did you? I don't remember ever getting that notice o.o my sincere apologies. It's still open, at any rate.

Yeah. SHORE LEAVE! By the way, do unofficially and previously illicitly employed Krogan Battlemasters get sick days, shore leave, and pension?

Also, can the resurgence of activity on the OOC suggest renewed activity on the IC?

Right, just keep this at the top of the recent posts in Fandom RPs. Maybe it will bring back the peeps.

can you also tell me where I would pop in?

Status
Not open for further replies.