Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOO. Just a question. Since the Collectors were involved in the canon multiplayer element of Mass Effect 3, will we be facing them? Or is it just Reapers, Cerberus, Geth (for a while), anyone who happens to get in our way?

I believe the collectors were brought back solely for fan enjoyment in multiplayer. No DLC has ever brought them back into single player. So for now, I'm going with a no on Collectors, but yes to everything else.

Snapchats from the Normandy

tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo4_r1_250.png
tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo6_r1_250.png
tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo8_r1_250.png
tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo3_r2_250.png
tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo1_r3_250.png
tumblr_n2mx0r77Mk1rinhymo5_r1_250.png

tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo3_r3_250.png
tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo2_r2_250.png
tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo5_r2_250.png
tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo4_r3_250.png
tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo6_r2_250.png
tumblr_n2r8ykJuZn1rinhymo1_r4_250.png

the fish...?

That is so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What's with this new thing I'm seeing where people have these symbols underneath their profile pic?

GAWD IT TOOK FOREVER TO FIND ONE OF THESE!!!!
Pleeaassee tell me it is still open!

What's with this new thing I'm seeing where people have these symbols underneath their profile pic?

It is apart of the new mass roleplay. It is the symbols of the three possible nations your character can be apart of.

GAWD IT TOOK FOREVER TO FIND ONE OF THESE!!!!
Pleeaassee tell me it is still open!

Notaclue!

aww, please tell me its open!!!

aww, please tell me its open!!!

I think the original principle was that anyone could join, but anyone who came along after the original group meeting was over had to find some unique way to get to the main group. Weyrloc Hurk is currently drinking tea spiked with ryncol while falling through the infinite air, waiting for the rest of Seraph to get to the target before dropping in on them. But I would recommend talking to Hirohashi first.

okay, i'll wait

It's still open RocketKat. Feel free to make a character and then we'll figure out how they're recruited.

coolio, will make it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.