Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we have seen that change. Ever since the realization was pointed out that we had 5 vanguards, no one has made one.

Not that I mind the drell population at all. I figured they would be a popular choice.

Damn it, it seems that notifications didn't display to me for this thread. That's the reason I did not respond. I will get to it shortly. Sorry everyone.
Yeah guys just had this problem myself but I believe I've been keeping track of the IC thread - not that that seems to have been moving much either

I should be able to introduce Amon soon if someone else manages to throw up a post

Alrighty then! I say it's a good time to get Proxy to take off and at last get this ball rolling. So long as Judge is free, as the first mission is of his design.

Last edited:
Btw, Marcus isn't N7. ;D

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW

The.More.I.Know.The.Less.I.Care.jpg

Oh. Well did you know, that the guy who voiced Bugs Bunny (Mel Blanc) is actually allergic to carrots? =D

Actually we have seen that change. Ever since the realization was pointed out that we had 5 vanguards, no one has made one.

Not that I mind the drell population at all. I figured they would be a popular choice.

R.I.P Thane.

Oh. Well did you know, that the guy who voiced Bugs Bunny (Mel Blanc) is actually allergic to carrots? =D

What's up do- *cough* *gag* AGH! I'M CHOKING ON MY OWN ESOPHAGUS! I can just see that working beautifully in a series finale for the Loony Tunes. Bugs Bunny finally bites it, after being shot by Elmer and other (should have been) fatal acts by other characters throughout the series, by choking on himself from eating a carrot. I have a sick mind.

Sooooo anyways, how is everyone doing? =D

Sooooo anyways, how is everyone doing? =D

I've kind of dropped most of the RPs I've been involved in, sticking to the ones I haven't started an IC on. Most others have just died on their own. The reason for this is that I just don't have the time to deal with the ones that fail, checking day after day just to see everything die a week in. I've stuck with this one because I love Mass Effect, and it seems that someone stuck it with an adrenaline shot and it's gears are working again, however slowly.

We'll get it running at full speed; it's just awkward for anyone not directly in control of the ship (COUGH, COUGH, @Renegade Proxy COUGH) to be able to go anywhere. However, once we reach the first mission, I'll be sure to shove it along. Until then, we're stuck exploring the social element of the rp.

Afterwards, it's all up to @Hirohashi and his GMing skills to keep us plodding along.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good handful of missions in mind once this first one sees completion, with a touch of shore leave in between for a bit of respite from action.

I have a good handful of missions in mind once this first one sees completion, with a touch of shore leave in between for a bit of respite from action.

OOOOO. Just a question. Since the Collectors were involved in the canon multiplayer element of Mass Effect 3, will we be facing them? Or is it just Reapers, Cerberus, Geth (for a while), anyone who happens to get in our way?

Shore leave aka Paramour Time. AmIRight ladies? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.