Mass Effect Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sound like a good plan of action after this get's resolved.

the frigate btw it's old looking but still looks fast and dangerous

Just waiting on a few of the others to post before I make my own.

Still waiting for people to post, I guess -.-

I'm waiting for the collab to go up before posting.

(I mean @Redsun_Criminal has already reserved a post and it would be weird to have her reply to stuff in a post technically after hers and yeah.

yeah sorry i'm getting the ball rolling, a little block hit me a few weeks ago (and it's stayed) and it's making writing more difficult but I will get posts going now.

Ah I will be controlling enemies for battles, you may fire at them, and (more often than not) maybe hit them, but be ready for misses, scorched armor as well as maybe injuries and death if you decide to stray to far from everyone. Even in this first battle, and yes I know some of us are more prone to melee and you'll still be able to do that. But please don't go off thinking you'll be massacring the enemy like we do in the games. Enemies will be smart, try to outflank us, outgun us and outsmart us.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Also Redsun_Criminal has been a monumental help with certain things for me and has agreed to take on part of the load of writing up battles/and not too important story bits, I have to approve and edit in anything I may want in them but yeah this is due to my writer block that is thankfully getting less and less intrusive but yeah right now I need the extra help...And with my work schedule it'll help out a lot too.

REDSUN IS CO-GM

Ah I will be controlling enemies for battles, you may fire at them, and (more often than not) maybe hit them, but be ready for misses, scorched armor as well as maybe injuries and death if you decide to stray to far from everyone. Even in this first battle, and yes I know some of us are more prone to melee and you'll still be able to do that. But please don't go off thinking you'll be massacring the enemy like we do in the games. Enemies will be smart, try to outflank us, outgun us and outsmart us.
I am going to make it work how I set up my combat style but I just need someone who use pistols and sabers (Shotgun is there but meh) hmm who should I choose...oh I know the Commissars from warhammer 40k without the other stuff that they do like shooting disobedient soldiers.

Just as a heads up to all of you my post with combat are a little...messy yes let's go with messy. Just posting this so that if the way I wrote my posts change and become really violent it's not just out of left field for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.