Mass Effect Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and now that I am not on vacation anymore (sadface damn it lol) I will be kicking myself into overdrive (meaning at least a post a night-two a night due to the hours I work.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
It would be cool if we had an image of what the ship would look like.

Maybe something like this? Or a more beat up version of this

I've been on the look out for decent pics of Alliance styled ships (frigates basically) and I am partial to the second one, the first one looks a little too cutting edge for us right now.

are we still waiting for people to post?

I'm moving it on now, you guys will need to be on the bridge and we need to get underway for our mission.

Still going to make a post, at least by tonight. If not soon, just got to find someway to get it all going.

I am having major Writer's Block...Can someone tag me in their next post? That would help for Inspiration.

Well, my character did ask for introductions all around, so you could have your character introduce himself to everyone, tell a little about himself, so on.

I am having major Writer's Block
You've gotta keep your character's values, flaws and personality in mind when you post. It helps me a lot!

(and remember: the quality of your writing hardly matters, as long as you get something down and keep the action going, its all good!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well quality does matter, but right now we're all just saying hi how ya doing and whatnot right now so go for whatever would feel natural for you meeting new people.

Hi All... This sounds like a great lightweight ME based roleplay... if any slots open up, let me know, i'd love to hop in on this!

@Spectre why not toss your character in here and we can either set you up as a crew member of Ice already or have you hop in when we get to our destination. I did say earlier I'd take at least one or two more people.

Might need to put this on hold- getting married next week.... so probably not the best time to want to jump into an RP when i'm not going to be around again until Oct 26... But i'll drop this here anyhow. If it doesn't work out i'll just edit the post to include nothing
[br]
Name:
Dex Imatari

Alias/callsign: N/A

Sex: Male

Race: Turian

Class: Turian Ghost

Personality: Straight forward. Succinct. Sarcastic. Selfish, but if he's working with a team, he'll usually do the right thing for the good of the group. He's fairly lawful-evil. Prefers surface conversation, compared to deep thinking- thought provoking subject matter. Dark sense of humor shared with most ex-military.

Appearance: His skin is a light neutral warm gray color, and has a classic turian figure. Considered handsome in turian standards. his clan facial marking is a single charcoal band that goes across the bridge of his 'nose', and stops at the edges of his cheekbones. At his cheekbones it has a single down-stroke that forms a point. Between his eyes is a single small rectangular shape, as well.

Bio: Dex is a fairly rare breed when it comes to Turians. After his stint in military service- he was offered a job as a bounty hunter with a large crew. They weren't great, but they did good work. It was like working for citadel security, only no red tape, and he got to go all around the known universe. He stuck with them for a handful of years, making several times more than he ever did in service to the Turian Heirarchy. He didn't make much of a name for himself, and was mostly anonymous, but he certainly held his own, and was known for being a good 'soldier'.

On a job gone bad, most of his team got wiped out by a single target with lethal force. They were to pick up a group of highly dangerous criminals involved in illegal weapons training and other contraband, and they were not willing to come peacefully. Himself, and a few others survived, but the private company dissolved from there, and most of the survivors went to the underworld for work. Dex included. New prospects and greed brought him to Omega, and he has preformed some low level jobs for Aria T'Loak. He's still working mostly within the boundaries of the law- but he gets a lot of leeway.

His time in the Turian Military- he worked as a Ghost. In the best trained military in the alliance, he has a lot of knowledge to fall back on. He was a long range recon group who would go deep behind enemy lines and preform raids, reconnaissance, sabotage, among other things. Unlike most people who think 'ghost', Dex is more attuned to assaults and providing support. Like everyone else in his team, he was an excellent marksman with a great ability to improvise in the field. This helped him become successful at hunting bounties, and the bounty hunting hardened him a bit to the state of the universe. He was up close and personal with a lot of the galaxy's scum- and does not share sympathies to the less than lawful.

He is a martial artist as well as an excellent marksman. He prefers to keep the enemy at a distance, if they breach this 'bubble', he prefers blitzkrieg and guerilla tactics that hit hard and fast. He's a physical person, but he's not stupid. He's an excellent tactician, but not a great strategist. His short game is great, but his long game needs work. He's not great with computers, and is only a competent pilot and driver. Other than weapons, he is great with electronics and most mechanics. Always good at taking things apart and putting them back together.

Overall he's a well traveled, and has a length of experience that most can't lean on. He's good for his word, and is a great turian to have along for the ride if you're expecting some hard times.

Armor: Medium Turian armor. A neutral gray-blue jumpsuit with olive greenish-gray plates that have black trim and bronze/gold accents. His armor shows some dirt, and 'wear and tear', but by no means in disrepair. His helmet is the same color as the rest of his armor plating.
29kp10m.png

Weapons:
Modified ARMAX assault rifle. Modified to fire in single and burst fire mode. Upgraded for power, and accuracy. It's a medium to long range rifle.
As a sidearm, he has a M-3 Predator. It has increased power and magazine capacity.
He also has a dagger strapped to his lower back, horizontally. Fixed tanto style blade with serrations closer to the hilt. This is used as a multi-purpose tool first, and a weapon second. [Cutting wires, straps, prying things open, etc.]

Gear: x2 OmniTool, propulsion packs

Powers: Tactical Cloak, Overload, Fitness, Stimpacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah anybody who doesn't know I have gotten no Alerts for the rp hence why my post is quick and to the point, I want the story to get underway hence why I am gonna get us right to the point of contact within the next round or two of postings. (mainly one round this time definitely)

Seriously I about blew a god damn gasket when I saw that there were 5-7 posts after my last.

Status
Not open for further replies.